4.7

$7.99 on Ulta Beauty
Shop Now

Reviews

2 months ago

My winter skin savior. I live in New England and my skin gets so dry due to lack of moisture in the air and indoor heating. This makes a great lip balm and I'll apply a light layer over my face every other night as a sleeping mask. The next day my skin is so plump because this seals in the moisture and prevents water loss. It's thinner than vaseline, but still thick. For some it might be too occlusive to use on the face and cause acne. I have not had that problem especially since I use it every other night. I don't put this on my face in the spring and summer. I only use it on my face in the fall and winter, but I use it as a lip balm all year round. If you are on accutane, you need this!

About reviewer (123 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

1.0

4 months ago

Read rave reviews about this product and so wanted it to work! The product is indeed rather thick. I tried by applying a thin layer on my face but it produces small bumps and itchiness. I’ll try to use it as a lip balm.

About reviewer (41 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

4 months ago

This is perfect as a lip balm or under eye moisturizer before MU or at night as suggested by a dermatologist. It is thick and greasy and similar in consistency to Vaseline. It treats any dry patches in the body but I could not use it on my face unfortunately. It broke me out badly. I'll continue using it for eyes and lips and will repurchase it for that purpose.

About reviewer (59 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

7 months ago

I bought this a year ago to help protect my skin from the drying effects of tretinoin (retinoic acid). I use prescription tretinoin cream 0.05% on my face every night and apply Aquaphor to my lips, lids and eyebrows. After several weeks, and to my surprise, I noticed my eyebrow hairs were longer and I had new growth. They were fuller. I actually changed the shape of my brows! Something I have never done before. My eyelashes aren't fuller, but they don't fall out as much. I will continue to use.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

8 months ago

I used this to wet bandage my face for about fourteen months after a run in with a bad cosmetologist and a Yag Laser. It basically heals laser burns. Alas, all good things must come to an end. At about the fourteen month mark, I started to develop dermatitis in response to this (possibly the bisabolol or chamomile), and had to switch to pure lanolin. If you're not allergic to it, this is amazing. It will heal laser burns.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairOther

EyesOther

8 months ago

A basic stable for anyone. I can use this over chapped skin, lips and to protect any areas of eczema. Tend to use it mostly in the winter for an additional night time barrier on top of other skin/lip treatments.

About reviewer (654 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

2.0

9 months ago

I wish I loved Aquaphor as much as everyone else does! Unfortunately, I can’t use it on my lips without breaking out all around the lip line. It works okay on dry patches, but to be honest, Vaseline performs pretty much the same for me.

About reviewer (61 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair

HairBlond

10 months ago

I have the Eucerin Aquaphor Skin Balm, which I'm assuming is the same product (if not similar). It's a winter staple and I use it everywhere. Whether I'm combating chapped lips, peeling eyelids, soothing my eczema or treating my dry nose (especially when I have a cold). This ointment works wonders. It is fragrance-free, a thick clear ointment - more moisturising than vaseline. Pros - Affordable - Non-irritating, fragrance-free - Multipurpose Cons - Can be a little greasy, but it works like a charm!

About reviewer (40 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

10 months ago

At the advice of my eye doctor I reluctantly put this on my face and expected the worst. I'm about to turn 50 and have been struggling with way more breaks than I ever did in my teen years. My skin has never looked better!!! I'm shocked. It's dewey and glowing. I'm amazed and so happy!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

a year ago

This is MAGIC for lips esp at night. I bought the squeezy tube version (NOT the one "marketed" as lip therapy); I've only used this once, as I'm trying to through other multipurpose ointments at the moment. You'll notice in my reviews of Vaseline lip therapy (in the tins or cute litte container) and the Aquaphor lip treatment that I keep reinstating dampening your lips and then applying. I got this technique from Dr. Dray on YT; she says to do this with your skin (face and body) to really seal and lock in moisture. She never explicitly stated to do this with the skin on the lips (at least videos I've watched) but I imagine the principle would still apply. I tried that with this and it stayed for a looooong time. I've not tried it, but I imagine this is good for almost everything: elbows, knees, feet, ragged cuticles, random dry patches of skin on face & body, etc. Get this!!!!!

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure