Living Proof Perfect hair Day (PhD)

Filtered by eye Color : Green
No Image

3.7

Water/Eau/Aqua, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Decyl Glucoside, Glycol Distearate, Octafluoropentyl Methacrylate (OFPMA), PCA Glyceryl Oleate, Behenyl Alcohol, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, IPDI/PEG-15 Soyamine Copolymer Dimer Dilinoleate, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate (Thickening Agent), PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Dihydroxypropyl PEG-5 Linoleammonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-47, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glyceride, Fragrance/Parfum, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Magnesium Nitrate, Magnesium Chloride.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

REFERENCE: My hair is like Jennifer Aniston's in appearance: long, straight, fine, and blonde; and, very full--I have a lot. Don't know about Jennifer's, but my hair is normal to oily.

This shampoo is the best thing that's happened to me this week! This is one of only two shampoos that I've found that doesn't irritate my skin. But, it's the ONLY SHAMPOO that thoroughly washes my hair without stripping it. As such, oil is kept at bay after washing with this. Love the fresh, herbal scent too.

Only thing I hate: the price! At $25 for one cup (8 oz.) of shampoo, I can't afford a perfect hair day everyday...

I have hair that has a little wave but manages to get both really frizzy and really oily. This shampoo and conditioner did absolutely NOTHING for me- even my usual shampoo that contains sulfates works better. It felt ok in the shower, but when I blow dried it my hair ended up looking like hay. It was so dry. The next day when I went to the salon my hairdresser asked me what the hell I had done to damage my hair so much in a day. This is especially disappointing because of the price tag. It smells heavenly, and I wouldn't mind buying it again if it actually did good, but for it to do this to my hair, the price is ridiculous. I'm even contemplating throwing away the $50 worth of product because I just can't stand what it does to my hair. It's a shame, because I really wanted to like it.

on 5/7/2014 6:21:00 PM

This shampoo(as well as the conditioner and styling treatment) are truly amazing. PHD is my HG line for sure. Together these three products have made my hair soft, silky, bouncy, and fuller looking. It just improves my hair overall and makes it look and feel healthy. But about the shampoo in particular: this is a sulfate(and silicone) free shampoo. I have dry, heat damaged hair so I am always looking for a shampoo that will be super gentle and moisturizing. Out of the bottle, the product is thick creamy and whitish in colour. I find the smell herbal yet feminine, and very pleasant. This stuff lathers beautifully with only a small amount of product, cleans it well, and yet doesn't strip it at all. In fact it actually conditions my hair; it smooths hair and helps remove tangles instead of creating them. Usually after I shampoo, my hair feels tangled and dry, like it is begging for conditioner. It doesn't feel stripped like that after using this product. Of course I still wouldn't dream of skipping conditioning, but I wouldn't no matter how moisturizing my shampoo was. All in all, it is a real pleasure to use, it feels so luxurious. And the result is wonderful silky healthy hair as I said above, although I have only used it with the conditioner of the same line, so I cannot say to what degree the results are due to the shampoo. But I know for sure that this duo cleanses well, moisturizes well, and is so lightweight it really gives my hair body. Well done Living Proof!

Popular Shampoos