Cetaphil Cleansing Cloths

3.6

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I find these wipes to be very drying to my skin, almost like they have added soap to them. Plus, overtime, they started causing irritation to my eyes. And, to remove your makeup with these wipes, you have yo do a lot of pulling and tugging to do so, which definitely isn't good for my skin's elasticity. I don't plan on ever purchasing them again. Also, I find that they have a somewhat unpleasant chemical smell to them as well. As, I am officially done when it comes to using any more Cetaphil products on my face, period.

Takes off my makeup like a CHAMP (even mascara). Has no smell nor does it leave my skin feeling anything but clean. I am happy with them and plan to repurchase!

These face wipes do a great job of removing my makeup - Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation which those of you who use would know it is quite difficult to get off! Also takes off all eye makeup & mascara.

Leaves skin feeling clean and moisturised, does not sting or leave it looking oily which I find most other face wipes do to my skin.

I will definitely continue using these.

I LOVE these! They have no overpowering scent (like Cetaphil for oily skin cleanser does!) They remove makeup and all the general gunk of the day (though I first use eye makeup remover pads for mascara.) My face feels really CLEAN without feeling tight and dry.

My skin is still somewhat oily in the summer and these towelettes really refresh!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

No, no, no!! For those of u who have read my other reviews it's patently obvious that it pains me writing negative reviews. But I am new to Cetaphil products & this did not invite me to want to buy up the entire line. I returned them after using 2 cloths & cautiously optimistically bought the liquid in the pump for oily skin to give this brand another chance. I haven't tried it yet. My pack of cloths were fairly dry; I expected them to be more "wet"/moist. They are rough & too small to take off all my makeup really w just 1 wipe but I tried. Twice. It just kind of like rearranged the makeup left on my face b4 bed. And the worst part is that my normally tough oily skin that is subjected to SD-alcohol & salicylic acid daily somexs benzoyl peroxide even, was left red, raw, painfully chapped, & my eyes sting & were irritated & itchy. I wear waterproof makeup anyway so this product isn't suitable for my needs. I don't know how they can claim suitable for sensitive skin. Returned to Kroger. Caveat Emptor!!

I didn't buy these cloths; a pack of ten was attached to the bottle of Cetaphil face wash I was buying as a free -- and generous -- sample to try. Since I was going on a five-day trip to Seattle, I decided to bring the cloths with me, instead of eye makeup remover.

I'm not sure if it's a quality control issue, but unlike some of the reviewers here, I found my cloths to be well-dampened. One cloth took care of removing all of my makeup; there was a slight film I could feel left on my face, so I always followed up with a separate cleanser to get rid of that feeling. To be fair, I don't wear waterproof makeup or heavy foundation, but the cloths do a great job of removing tinted moisturizer, eyeliner and mascara, which are often the hardest makeup products to remove (for me).

The packaging of my sample was just a sticky flap that reattached to the plastic bag; I hope that for the full-size, it's something sturdier?

Overall, I wouldn't buy these as I don't use cleansing cloths regularly, but I did enjoy trying them out.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse

I paid $6.99 for a pack of these at Walgreen's and will not buy them again; in fact, I won't even finish the pack I bought. First, they are not wet enough. They feel, in terms of dampness, like wipes you've had in your stash for a few months and have started drying out. Second, they just don't do a very good job of removing foundation and mascara, neither of which is long-wearing or waterproof. The instructions say there's no need to rinse after using the product, but there's no way I wouldn't at least run a cotton ball soaked in witch hazel over my face after using these cloths. The cloths are too small and too dry to be effective for anything other than maybe wiping the sweat off your face after a workout. I have always been a fan of
Cetaphil cleansers and was excited to see a product designed to remove make-up, but they need to go back to the drawing board on this one.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

These are soft, gentle cleansing cloths that remove most of my makeup. Always leaves a hint of foundation on m skin and does not remove my mascara. Like that it is unscented and pH balanced. I would like the cloths to be a bit more moistened, I think that would really aid in better removal of my makeup. Contains parabens.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

I restocked every eight weeks because there thick and take it all off and clean Sweep without re-washing face, use it for after working out to remove sweat .

Nice for lazy people like me who don't want to wash their makeup off.

My only complaint is it doesn't take off mascara. I use vaseline for my mascara and the rest of my face I just wipe with this cloth.