Clairol herbal essences honey i'm strong shampoo and conditioner

Herbal Essences Bee Strong Conditioner

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-6, Honey/Miel, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5, Red 33. Ingredient Attributes: paraben free, protein free, glycerin free

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Best shampoo with sulfates. Usually I'm a sulfate-free shampoo or cleansing conditioner type girl even with my thin, stingy hair because of my recently ombred red hair. Decided I needed a shampoo to clear build-up and make my hair look and feel less dirty and this did the trick without stripping my color or making my hair feel bone dry. Would definitely recommend if you want a gentle shampoo that contains sulfates to get the hair clean without completely stripping it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've only used the conditioner in this range (it's called Bee Strong in the UK) so can't vouch for the shampoo, but I thought the conditioner was lovely. It conditioned my hair nicely, left it feeling soft and smelling amazing and unlike other herbal essences conditioners I've tried, this was quite thick so I didn't have to use loads to feel like I'd properly conditioned my hair. Meaning it lasted a long time too! The only downside I can think of was that the flip-top lid on mine broke off, so I had to be careful when storing it to ensure none of the product dripped out of the bottle when it wasn't in use.

I can't remember how much I paid for this, but given it's usually on offer somewhere (Boots and Superdrug in the UK spring to mind) you'd probably easily pick this up for under 3.00 a bottle. It's worth a try just for the scent (reminded me very much of Love Heart sweets!).

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I bought this stuff yesterday, and so far, I'm impressed. It smells really nice, and so far, I haven't noticed any of the dryness that I read about from most reviews on here. It could be, though, that this is because I leave in conditioner for about 5 minutes, before rinsing.
I did notice, however, that not as much hair came out when I brushed. I've been worried about how much hair my brush collects, as I have rather thin hair already. I'm hopeful that my words won't betray me, as I really like it so far.

on 12/13/2013 3:16:00 PM

I have medium-length bleached hair that gets super oily at the roots but my ends are slightly damaged. I picked this up when I was on a trip and forgot to bring my shampoo and conditioner, and I didn't have exceptionally high hopes for this. But I ended up really liking it! I love the smell -- it smells like honey and apricots, and the smell lingers in your hair, which I like. I also really like that the bottles are designed to stand upside down, because it makes getting the product out so much easier when you are running low. I also like how the shampoo and conditioner are a golden yellow in color...It's just a fun change from all the white and clear hair products out there.
The shampoo does a really good job of cleansing my hair, no matter how oily it is or how much product I have in it. It lathers really nicely and rinses out well, without leaving any residue behind like some shampoos can. When I use this shampoo, sometimes I can even get away with skipping a day of washing, which is amazing for me.
The conditioner does a great job of detangling my hair, and it makes it feel really soft and shiny without weighing it down.
I don't think either of these products really did much to strengthen my hair, which is prone to breakage, but since they cleansed and moisturized my hair well and they smell awesome, I would repurchase both products.

I gave 3 lippies but to be more specific, I give the shampoo 1 and the conditioner 5 - All of the Herbal Essence shampoo's with the pearlescent formula's leave a stiff, waxy, and tacky build up on my roots. The Honey I'm Strong shampoo made my hair feel dirty, greasy, and disgusting. The Conditioner is amazing though. It's super thick and creamy. It leaves my hair so shiny, silky, and soft. I like to use the Color Me Happy shampoo with the Honey I'm Strong Conditioner. It gives me great results! Definitely check out the Honey I'm Strong conditioner - but stay away from the matching shampoo!

on 7/20/2013 1:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have straight, BABY FINE hair for reference

I spotted this conditioner with a free full size SET ME UP hairspray with it for cheap at BigLots. I remember the commercials and how nice the commercial was and was like ehh why not. I usually ALWAYS read reviews on my phone while purchasing any makeup/beauty but didn't have it with me at the time so bought this not knowing anything about it...

Glad I did!! This conditioner works like your avg conditioner but it makes up for that with me because it smells so SO good and the smell lasts in my hair all day long!! Like it's insane how good it smells especially when my hair is warm from my neck wearing it down, I get whiffs of it throughout the day. It's like a tropical/mango/honey/vanilla smell mixture and its very well blended so it's not like you can pick up on any one of those scents.

The way I use conditioner is kinda weird compared to how it's normally used. Since my hair is fine and gets weighed down easily, I always wet my hair first in the shower, gently squeeze as much water as I can out, and then coat the strands underneath my earlobe level all the way to the ends with this conditioner. I let it sit for like a minute or two and then grab my shampoo and cleanse my scalp areas, but not the bottom. It's kinda like having combination skin and only putting creams on dry areas and astringents on oily areas. I've found this to be best with my hair type to get really healthy hair. I always use a natural/organic shampoo that has a super neutral smell but cleans really well. I havent had much luck with organic conditioners ever which is why I use regular drugstore ones like this one. Since it doesn't touch my scalp (which is oily,naturally), I don't fret over it absorbing in my skin or whatever. I rinse everything at once, lazily attempting to keep the ends moisturized and the scalp very fresh and clean and it works terrifically!

I would totally buy this IF I happen to catch a good deal like I did on the bonus size that I have now. I paid the price of the conditioner but got a free hairspray, which made it worth it for me. I like my hair smelling good and since perfumes/sprays have alcohol in them, they dry my hair out so I like having this yummy smelling conditioner on hand.

Packaging kind of sucks when you're towards the end of the product. It becomes difficult to squeeze, especially with wet hands in the shower!! The bottom is so much bigger than the spout so storing it upside down doesn't work well.

I've only been using this shampoo for 3 days but i can see results already! I have fine, pin straight hair down to my shoulders and I'm letting the color grow out. I want to grow my hair long so I can donate it. I have tried hundreds of dollars worth of shampoos from very expensive salon to cheap drug store and nothing has made my hair looks this good! It looks like soft, smooth baby hair! My hair has a nice shine to it and looks super healthy! And in the 3 days I've been using it my brush has about only 5 hairs in it. My hair isn't falling out or breaking! This just might be my HG shampoo! Who would of known a $2.50 bottle of shampoo can give me results that a $30.00 bottle of shampoo can't!?!?!?! I pair this with HE hydralicious feather weight conditioner and it gives me AMAZING results!

on 2/5/2013 5:49:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Tried this shampoo and conditioner, mostly out of curiosity, after seeing all the MUA reviews. I've been using handmade soap/shampoo bars for years now but, well, I got bored.

I'm very pleased with it. I have fine hair that tends to be a little ~ delicate snowflake ~ and I was scared of sulfates but I haven't seen any drying or increase in damage at all. Part of that is probably that I pre-oil my ends up to 12 hours before I wash (with a mixture of camellia and coconut oil).

My fine straight almost shoulder length hair feels smooth and has nice volume, if I leave it straight, which I don't usually -- when it's pincurled it's glossy and springy. It feels nice and soft.

I think the smell is pleasant. It's not super strong, which is a plus for me anyway. Both products are thick -- I was afraid the conditioner, especially, would be waxy and weigh my hair down, but nope, rinses out and leaves my hair bouncy. I shampoo twice and condition once, each time with a dime size dab, so it goes a long way.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Loving it! I don't typically enjoy Herbal Essences products as I feel they are too drying but the name was so cute and the smell was so fantastic that I felt compelled to buy into it. I do have very overproccessed hair and my hair seemed to really drink this up. This shampoo and conditioner is very good for regular use but for any kind of special treatment I would look somewhere else. I however loved both!

on 8/25/2012 3:33:00 PM

I have only tried the conditioner since I don't use sulfate shampoos and all of HE shampoos have sulfates in them. I got a huge bottle of the conditioner at target since they didn't have any smaller bottles, I got the one with the pump which is great since I prefer pumps. It was only 6$ so it's definitely affordable.

I've used this about half a dozen times over the last several weeks and find it has good and not so good qualities for my hair. First, I love the smell, it's awesome. Second, it does condition very well, it detangles quickly and you don't have to leave it in very long for it to moisturize. Third, it does a good job of smoothing frizzies and static.

Unfortunately I have fine shoulder length hair and for daily use I need conditioners that moisturize and smooth without weighing down, and this conditioner does weigh down a bit too much for my taste. I need more body and this conditioner doesn't really help with that on me. But, that being said, I think this will be a great daily conditioner for people with thick and/or dry hair. Right now I'm either mixing it with other conditioners for the week or using it on the weekend as a deep conditioner.