Clairol herbal essences honey i'm strong shampoo and conditioner

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Clairol herbal essences honey i'm strong shampoo and conditioner
Herbal Essences Bee Strong Conditioner

3.7

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-6, Honey/Miel, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5, Red 33. Ingredient Attributes: paraben free, protein free, glycerin free

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

As someone who has just begun to test out new shampoo's and hair products, I was looking for something cheap and efficient.

Herbal Essences Honey, I'm Strong worked miracles the first day I tried it. The smell was great and my hair was soo soft and bouncy. Sadly, that effect lasted only on my first use. I used the shampoo and conditioner for about a couple more months, just to finish the bottles, and I could tell that my hair was gradually getting so much more duller and dryer, and there was a lot of build up in my hair. Pretty soon, even the scent was starting to bother me.

I wouldn't really reccommend this product to anyone. I'm glad I switched to another shampoo & conditioner, as now my hair is back to being the way I like it. :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I just ran out of my other shampoo and conditioner and have used this once, but I love it! The scent reminds me of a baby doll, and both the shampoo and conditioner are thick. I used these gallons of Salon Care Apples & Pears from Sally's, and it was really beginning to dry my hair out. This, however, recovered it and my hair is now smooth and shiny.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Works fine. No better or worse than any other shampoo/conditioner combo. This product is so hyped up that I just had to try it, even though I'm someone who buys salon hair care. The smell is horrid, not like honey at all - just like a sickly sweet, cheap deodorant. The conditioner did an OK job at de-tangling, but nevertheless just one look at the ingredients makes me doubt that this will legitimately strengthen my hair. Not for me.

I'm not sure that I can't quite find anything BAD to say about Herbal Essences' "Honey I'm Strong" S&C, but I don't think I can say anything outstandingly good about them either. MUA users, these products are, to me, the definition of average. The good is that these aren't damaging for your hair. I didn't notice any drying with the shampoo or buildup with the conditioner, so I suppose for someone with healthy, untreated hair, these would be a great DS product. The bad? They didn't do anything! I noticed absolutely NO improvement in my color treated hair since I began to use these. On top of that, the scent is kind of boring (very generic 'clean' scent) and the packaging is way too busy. I'll finish off the bottle, but I'm definitely not repurchasing.

I have and an oily scalp while my ends are not reallly dry but more on the drier side. I thought this would help prevent split ends since it is supposed to strengthin hair but it did not at all. It also made my hair realllly oily the same day i washed my hair but like i said before my hair is naturally oily so if u have dry hair this shouldnt make your hair oily. I do like the way it makes my hair feel when i wash the conditioner out of my hair ( i only apply conditioner to my ends) but the silky feeling doesnt last long. One day when i was standing in the shower i began to read the ingridients and i was horrified!!! Herbal is cheap for a reason!

over all thoughts

i didnt like these products and i dont recomend for anyone, however if you arent really specific about what you are putting in your hair or if you are on a really tight budjet then you could give it a try.

Product does nothing special to my hair except weighs it down

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Really love this shampoo/condish combo! My hair can get quite greasy at the scalp but dry everywhere else (the worst) but this has balanced out my hair nicely. Second wash and my hair is now silky, smooth, shiny and not dry or greasy. No adverse effects and a nice smell. Hair doesn't seem "stronger" but it was never weak or brittle in the first place.

I absolutely love the shampoo and conditioner. My hair was falling out all over the place while I was using Treseme Smooth and Silky. This shampoo and conditioner made me fall in love with the first use! It smells heavenly, made my hair shiny and soft. When my hair dried out, it left me with little or no tangles. The best part was, after a few uses, my hair shedding drastically dropped (I'm sure it's the combination if using this product and stopped using Treseme).The only problem I see with the shampoo and conditioner (which happens with most shampoo and conditioners from HE) is that it can leave buildup. This seems to happen with thinner hair though, and I also haven't seen any buildup in my hair. I suggest to not put any conditioner near the roots and apply from the ear down. I also don't shampoo twice, so that might leave a difference also :)

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Loving it! I don't typically enjoy Herbal Essences products as I feel they are too drying but the name was so cute and the smell was so fantastic that I felt compelled to buy into it. I do have very overproccessed hair and my hair seemed to really drink this up. This shampoo and conditioner is very good for regular use but for any kind of special treatment I would look somewhere else. I however loved both!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love this stuff! My stretched/relaxed hair usually tangles with any shampoo, but this one detangles so nicely! It doesn't leave my hair feeling dry or anything. The conditioner left my hair soft and silky and super manageable. I will definantly repurchase :)

Update 10/3/12: OMG! This stuff must seriously be doing magic for my hair! Usually when I blow dry my hair to straighten it, it's brittle and just feels dry. After I got out the shower & blow dried my hair, it was very soft, but I didn't think anything of it. I just finished straightening my hair & wow....it has so much shine, body, and it actually looks healthy! Which is saying a LOT! (My hair is fried from heat and color) it looks like my hair got done professionally. You can't beat the price for a product this good. Deff repurchasing!

Popular Hair Products