Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB, Light/Medium

2.3

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

bought this after seeing so many YouTubers raving about it. I wanted to try something so on lazy days when I didn't want full face makeup on, I could throw on some bb cream after moisturizing. While this does help with lightweight coverage and is gentle on my sensitive skin, I'm not satisfied with the color selection. I bought the light to medium as the next color up would have made me look a dark orange because of my undertones. In my house lighting the light to medium looks great! It looked like my natural skin color and no makeup at all, then I went in the sun and it almost gave a powdery look in some areas. The tint has a white chalk look to it that shows up in natural sunlight. Like I said, in my house lighting it blends perfectly with my skin I thought I'd never use foundation again. I do like it though, maybe I'll try the darker one next time and see if that helps?

on 6/30/2015 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i love Maybelline, it's probably my favorite drug store brand but this product did nothing for me. No coverage whatsoever. If you have oily, sensitive, blemish prone or acne prone skin this product will do nothing for you. Total waste of money. It actually made me wonder about the point of bb creams when you need at least minimum coverage.

on 5/29/2014 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

...no color, no nothing. honestly like a non tined moisturizer. i got the lighter shade, no coverage and after reading reviews that it broke people out, returned to store.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

this product was okay but i have very oily skin so it didn't work out for me. i didn't like the smell or how it applied. it was to thin and runny. it was good in the sense that i don't have much to coverup so it covered what i needed. also it looked orange on my skin, faded very quickly and took forever to dry. its at the drugstore for a good price but if you have oily skin like me this product is not for you. i would recommend the Rimmel 9 in 1 matte bb. cream. it has really good coverage, mattifys your skin (I still set it with powder though), looks very flawless and natural, has a nice dewy finish, feels lightweight, lasts a long time, drys quickly and is a good price (10$ at the drugstore). this stuff is way better for oily skin, it also doesn't break me out. i would recommend the maybelline one if you have dry skin.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

its an ok product...its a runy liquid, it didnt last all day. luckily it didnt broke me out, but i did not use it on my t zone because its a bit oily.
(the product and my t zone)
i do use it on my cheeks if im going out instead of using foudation, i have to use concealer over it of course, but overall its an ok bb cream.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Coverage was too sheer, it felt dewey. I could feel my pores being clogged by it. It did not give me a smooth finish or cover any of my acne scars. I had to return it a couple times because I thought I was getting shades that were too light then I realized this BB Cream just sucks for my oily skin.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this before the hype and enjoyed applying the smooth gel-like formual and have smooth skin allllll day... until I got home and looked in the mirror (T^T) I looked like someone had slapped me in the face with tanning cream. It oxidized so badly! I dunno if it cause of the Aussie weather, but I was so disappointed (T^T)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The coverage of this BB cream is terrible, if you have oily skin with acne and/or blemishes this wont do anything, even when set with a lot of powder the BB cream will be melted off your face by 3-4 hours even in the winter. I have used this BB cream for 10 months and it has made my face feel very cakey even though it is a very light formula. It does "correct" your skin tone a bit, but the color selection isn't that great. The packaging is cute, but I would not repurchase this product.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This product broke me out every chance I gave it, the color selection isn't to broad so it's hard to choose something for my biracial, yellow-undertoned skin. Definitely will not be repurchasing this

on 8/7/2013 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This product just didn't turn out to be the perfect match for me. I have super oily skin and the hydrating properties of this particular BB Cream just made me even more oily. I did however love the color match but overall, I wasn't that impressed with this. It's light coverage and natural, which is the look I typically go for, but after a few months of being properly stored, it separated and I can't even accurately describe what it looked like when it came out of the tube. It had some type of marble effect and I tossed it. I am fairly tan and purchased the Medium/Deep shade and on me, it tends to get darker as it oxidizes, which was disappointment after using bronzer to contour. I just ended up looking like a muddy mess. I would say, if you have dry skin and want to just wear it alone, then give it a shot. If you're like me and have oily skin, definitely skip it.