3.2

$8.99 on Ulta Beauty
Shop Now

Reviews

5 months ago

There's no better or cheaper BB if you can fit in to the colors, which are pretty forgiving. Beautiful finish, evens skin tone, doesn't oxidize on me at least. It's all I wear anymore if I'm not wearing either Revlon Candid or IT CC Illuminating, which are the only other foundations I wear.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

7 months ago

I use this as a sunscreen it has the recommended amount of coverage (mineral spf 30) since it’s tinted I don’t end up looking so ghostly white. If I’m having a good skin day I just add some concealer under the eyes, a light dusting of powder and I’m done. Its cheap, easy to find at most stores, and gets the job done can’t ask for much more than that. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrown

EyesBrown

8 months ago

Shade: Light This product is an absolute gem! It provides a dewy, natural skin finish to the skin. It doesn't have a heap of coverage, more than, say MAC Face & Body, less than a conventional foundation. It's exactly what a tinted moisturiser should be. I would absolutely buy it again, but the light shade was too dark for me. The shade range is abysmal, with not nearly enough shades in the medium-deep range. I would like to see Maybelline come out with a wider shade range in this product.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

from

8 months ago

This makes my skin look beautiful. My only complaint is that the coverage is so light that it barely blurred freckles or skin imperfections. But even with that it lacking that, it just makes my skin look so pretty. I don’t really know what magic it has that does that. I have compared side by side with high end & moderately pricey bb creams, and other glowy or luminous ones. None of them compare to how pretty & glowy this makes my skin, and it doesn’t look like I am wearing makeup at all. I love the spf & price. $7 is amazing. I went through my first bottle pretty quickly, but I double layer it for extra coverage. I set it with Cory powder after a setting spay, and it lasts all day in the San Diego heat, definitely a go to for a no makeup look. I have though about mixing it with something that has a little more coverage to see if I can get similar results, but haven’t gotten around to it

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

1.0
from

8 months ago

The finish of this is greasy, mask like and unflattering. It sinks into pores and has this really shiny finish that emphasizes texture. I am embarrassed to wear this out because you can definitely tell I am wearing a mask like thing on my face. No, just no. This was a hard pass for me.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

2.0

8 months ago

I started using this product when i first started "wearing" makeup (by this i mean playing with it at home and wearing it to family members houses for fun).I haven't repurchased this in while simply because of the shade range. It is a BB cream so it does of a sheer coverage that is super mice and glowy, doesn't feel to heavy on the skin. I have really light skin and it's even lighter in the winter i think this is a nice light coverage option to have in your makeup collection for the days that aren't full glam. However the lightest shade is still to dark for me and is really noticeable no matter how much i blend down my neck. Another problem i should mention is the product does oxidize a little so wearers beware, Good luck finding your shade ranger with their shade ranges :)

About reviewer (15 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

2.0

9 months ago

I bought this in light/ medium and it’s way too orange & dark for my fair skin. Also, I should have checked cosdna before buying, the second ingredient gets a “4” on the potential for acne scale (0-5 potential rating). I’m mixing it with unscented sunscreen to make it more sheer, and using it up on the backs of my hands/ arms. It does have a light and fluid texture, so if the color matches and you don’t have issues with acne, it’s not an expensive product. I got it on sale at Ulta for under $8.

About reviewer (255 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBrown

1.0

9 months ago

PROS- Cheap and affordable Natural Coverage Can apply with fingers CONS- Limited shade range -If you're really pale the lightest shade won't work -These tend to pull yellow or orangey undertones -Will make you look like a grease ball in an hour if you're oily

About reviewer (57 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

3.0

10 months ago

I used to use it for daily usage. I found it very light on skin it is good for pure and fair .

About reviewer (49 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

10 months ago

I'm using the 110 light/medium and have very fair skin. I need everyday SPF and light coverage for everyday wear. If I use a medium to heavy coverage foundation, I start looking like a porcelain doll which is a little odd for daywear. This Fresh BB Cream works to even my skin tone without irritating my sensitive skin or make me look too "made up". If you are pale with a somewhat dry complexion and aging skin, this might work for you too. Are there better, fancier products that would do this better? Probably but so far, this does it well and doesn't break the bank.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Warm