4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 months ago

Finally happy with a BB cream... Unlike others I’ve tried including Bobbi brown, Garnier, Simple, etc., this doesn’t feel tacky and thick on the skin. It’s so lightweight I wore it to the pool when I was self conscious about my acne scar pigmentation. I wear the shade nude which is a little pale and pink toned for me during summer but dore swatched quite orange on my hand. So I wear it over my Chanel Soleil tan base. I have combination acne prone skin and this is the best bb cream I ever tried. And the 15ml is great for touch ups on the go, fits well in my handbag. I bought this and then the regular size as I was so impressed.

About reviewer (39 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlond

EyesHazel

from

7 months ago

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this BB Cream. It's the best I ever bought and used! It matches my skin tone perfectly ( I bought Dore ). It moisturizes my skin without leaving tacky / oily feeling and residue. It's perfect for summer months as it is lightweighted. After putting it on my face BB Cream feels just like moisturizer not like foundation. During summer with regular foundations I had the urge to take it off my before I even left the house for work. With this BB Cream this is not an issue. I'm currently on my 3rd tube of this cream as it is very long-lasting and I need only small amount to cover my entire face ( I have to mention that I love everything full coverage due to my big pores, uneven skin tone, redness and blackheads- i can't get rid off of them). This BB Cream doesn't break me out, never caused extra acne or any other type of pimples and never caused any allergic reaction and I have hyper sensitive, allergic prone skin. As for the price it's a bit expensive where I live, but as it is long-lasting and I use it for few months or even up to a year or longer I'm ready to overlook that fact. I don't have any problems with getting the cream out of the tube when I'm reaching near "end of the product" stage. Overall i give erborian 5 Liipies and definitley will buy again when I finish my current tube.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

9 months ago

Love this BB Cream. I got this in the Dore color. I was confused when they only offered a couple color options, but I didn't realize the color changes to match your skin tone. The Dore is for medium-tan skin, I'm currently NC35 Mac color, and usually a litter darker in the summer. The color blended really well and matched my skin tone. Has light-medium coverage, and doesn't make me oily or break out. I usually don't wear any foundation, just cover up on a few spots on my face because I haven't been able to find a foundation/BB cream that doesn't break me out. I have very sensitive skin and it reacts to EVERYTHING. It's quite oily as well. This BB cream lasts most of the day. I only have to blot my T-zone once, which is pretty good. I usually have to blot every hour with other products I tried. This makes your skin look natural and doesn't feel heavy on. Will definitely repurchase and recommend!

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinOily, Tan, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Coarse

10 months ago

Best BB CREAM EVER! Alright, okay, the best that I`ve tried so far. This Erborian bb cream was always on my radar, seeing as I bought my mother one before I got it for myself. This was mostly because in recent months, bb cream obsession died out for a bit, I developed some mild rosacea and acne scars and I figured that bb creams just couldn`t give me enough coverage in a nutshell. That and most of them seemed to have a very dewy finish which is not the best option for me in a long run, especially during summer. Oh, I`m satisfied with this product. It has enough buildable coverage that even my most persistent acne scars disappeared when I put this on. And the finish just looks like skin. It blurs pores, smells nice, covers my problem areas, doesn`t get too shiny and I touched up only once during the day. Granted, I do use their mattifying primer in a purple packaging and these two are my dream team. PROS: - buildable coverage - blurs pores - nice smell - doesn`t fade throughout the day CONS: - the only con for me really is the price as I think that it could be cheaper - other potential worry is for an oily skin person, as I`m not sure how this would last, I`m a combo girl - also I don`t know if I can really deduct points for shade range as this is a , I think, Korean brand, but the darkest shade suits light medium skintones so keep that in mind.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

10 months ago

First time I've ever used a CC cream and absolutely love it. Gives my skin such a fresh smooth young look - not caked with make up. I'm hooked on this now, and also on the BB cream. You can buy it from the Erborian web site in the UK.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairGrey, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

2.0

2 years ago

If you are fair or pale, and especially if you are on the warm/yellow side, and especially again if you are looking for good coverage, I'd skip this. I'm fair-to-light, neutral-cool, and the lightest shade (Clair) is a touch too dark (though I'm picky) and a bit muddy brown-pink. (When I first applied it, it looked quite brown, but then after a few minutes it became less brownish.) The coverage is pretty sheer, so if the color is off it doesn't matter as much as with foundation, but you'll need concealer even for minor blemishes. It seems like a Dr. Jart - lite to me. Less coverage than Dr. Jart and Missha and Clinique CC Cream, and maybe about the same coverage as Dior Nude BB Cream. Nice texture and it blends well. But there are so many other BB/CC creams out there that seem to offer more; I can't think of anything particularly special about this one, at least in the light shade.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair

HairOther

EyesOther

2 years ago

I so didn't want to like this product as it's not cheap - unfortunately I love it! I bought the sample size in Dore and Nude as I currently have a slight tan ( normally NW20). This product is amazing & I don't know how it works but it does. I apply it with my fingertips and achieve a light-medium coverage which simply makes my skin look like skin but better. I allow it to soak in then add translucent powder (RCMA) and bang I now have a good medium coverage which just makes my skin look amazing. The powder does lift the colour thus it suits my NW20 skin perfectly. I have super oily skin (thanks peri menopause) but after 8 hours my skin just looks glowing (yes it's oily but doesn't look it); I blot it with papers and that's me good for 12-13 hours! Added to this my skin likes it. I've had problems with breakouts recently but since using this my skin is behaving beautifully. I really can't fault this BB cream except the price. Having said that you only need a pea size amount for your whole face and wow is it quick to apply for perfection. I've tried the CC cream in the same way and whilst it's good and performs in much the same manner I prefer the extra coverage the BB cream gives you. Obviously this is my experience and I recommend the sample size first, but I think I've found my HG!

About reviewer (203 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlue

2 years ago

It doesn't get cakey, it doesn't oxidise and makes my skin look great.... However, I felt it being very heavy an dense on the skin. Eventually, I ended up with a break out. My skin usually doesn't go well with sunscreen, so that was probably why. But, overall, the product did't wowed me. It just seemed like yet another BB cream without any distinct feature to justify the hefty price tag.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

1.0

2 years ago

Really wanted to like this but then I found out that they are an especially brutal brand to animals. I will not support them anymore.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrown

2 years ago

This is actually 5 in 1 rather than posted 3in 1 but package in picture shows the 5 I n1 so I think it is just an error. I purchased this from Sephora during the Rogue discount. I really desire a B.B. Cream or CC cream for easy daily wear when I don’t want a lot of makeup. I’ve tried so many of these products over the years, high end to drugstore. Rarely can I find a color match. I am light and cool toned. IT Cosmetics CC cream in fair is too light and too yellow and the color light matches perfectly until it oxidizes into an orange disaster on my skin. Clinique CC Cream exact same. Most Department store brands don’t even make a light and cool enough shade so I had given up. I stumbled on a review of this and decided to order it with the thought I’d likely be returning. This has been a wonderful surprise! When I first begin applying, it looks slightly grey but as soon as product is blended it is a perfect match. My color is lightest one, Claire I believe. This offers light to medium coverage. I wear my regular moisturizer and sunscreen underneath. This does not cling to dry patches, evens out skin tone and provides a nice skin type finish. I can layer a second coat in areas I want a bit more coverage and do not need to set with powder. I work in the surgical environment and place and remove a mask on my face multiple times daily and this product held up! Towards the end of an 8 hour shift this had mostly worn off, however it wears off in the best way of any product I’ve ever used. It just gradually fades, no seperating, no areas where product has migrated or is patchy. I tested all week before writing this review and must say I am pleasantly surprised by this product! This will likely be my summer go to product and I can see wearing this whenever I am not in the mood for foundation. I totally recommend this product for anyone with normal to dry skin (I’m dry) who has struggled to find a B.B. Cream that is cool toned enough, doesn’t oxidize at all and wears wonderfully. It also has SPF 20 which is an added bonus though not adequate enough on its own. Very happy!

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Cool