Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB, Light/Medium

3.1

on 7/17/2015 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Was recommended to me by a friend, I have combination skin and am very prone to acne and I have lots of acne scars. I don't really like the way it feels on my skin made me look kind of ashy but I continued to use it and after the 3rd use I broke out in what I thought was a heat rash so I continued to use it and then I finally fingered out what it was. I wouldn't recommend this product for women of the darker color or for those with extremely sensitive skin.

on 11/14/2014 1:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Bought this and wanted to like it, but it only made my skin oily and a mess, and gave me no coverage whats so ever. Worst would never buy it again.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

It's cute and I was binge shopping when I got it. It sounded good enough so I skipped on replenishing my concealer so I could get away with less makeup. A mistake. Somehow it botched my skin tone and natural glow and made me look chalky and shiny at the same time, which is unfortunate because I was looking for the exact opposite. It was gross, I didn't like it. And it didn't cover up much at all , its best use was a moisturizer but I didn't like it enough for even that. It still sits in my medicine cabinet, it was a waste of money.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This product broke me out every chance I gave it, the color selection isn't to broad so it's hard to choose something for my biracial, yellow-undertoned skin. Definitely will not be repurchasing this

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It's super oily ,ugly scent , it's terrible I got mine in medium/Dark & I do look orange Right after application . I do breakout in my t - Zone Not a great product I HATE IT ! It doesn't cover no blemishes No redness no nothing

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I loved the sheer coverage of this product. I didn't want anything heavy or foundation-y just a little help in evening out my skin tone a bit, which it did perfectly! I was hooked on this product for a while until I realized how OILY it was making me.To the point where I was walking around with blotting papers in my purse. On top of that it broke me out terribly! I wash my face with deep cleanser every day and a scrub twice a week, and had never had an acne problem until I was using it. As soon as I stopped my face had cleared within a week. The smell isn't terrible in my opinion like a perfumey chemical smell, it's noticeable at first but is ok after it dries. It was also very transferable, no matter how long I had it on it would end up somewhere else. And PACKAGING? Oh GOSH, the packaging. I hated it. It was SO messy. One tiny squeeze and it was EVERYWHERE. Don't ever leave the cap off because it WILL drip, which can also be blamed on the VERY watery consistency. Overall though, I would NEVER EVER EVER buy this again.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I am just not a fan of the whole BB and CC cream craze. I understand the pros. It's lightweight and it has a lot of things in it that are much better for your skin then you're average foundation. But I guess its really a combination of two things. being darker skinned they're aren't really any high quality bb or cc creams out there to cater to my skin tone range. And this one I got for less than 10 bucks at my local cvs it was just pure crap in my opinion. First let me just say I think the packacking is a cute little tube. I will give it that. But the product itself is similar to just splashing brown watered down lotion( like the cheap lotion you get at a 99 cents store lol) on my skin.i HAD TO PUT ON ABOUT 3 LAYERS just for any decent sort of coverage. I put it on at about 11am and by 1:40 I could already see that it was gone. The lasting power was a joke. Now, I got home and looked at the bottle and laughed and threw it in the trash. It was just as bad as that foam foundation fiasco. The second factor is that maybe it sucked because ive got oily/acne prone skin and a lightweight waterlike substance isn't gonna do anything for me.

(check me out! )

on 5/5/2013 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

I DID NOT PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT. I used my friend's. **
I have oily, acne prone, acne-scars, acne. I need a full coverage foundation to be confident. I use Revlon Colorstay for Oily/combo skin and never got break outs from it. I went to my friend's house and we walked like 10 blocks to a CVS and it was pouring and the only person at my friend's house was her grandma and she can't drive so we ran to her house, got soaked,etc. MY foundation stayed on except on my forehead and I HATE having all my acne show and all that so I used some of her BB cream and I liked how it blended and covered SOME imperfections. It did alright and I WAS with my best friend and just ran in rain so I didn't mind all that much. The next morning, I had huge red pimples all over my forehead. I'm disappointed and very upset. Don't waste your money, this is garbage. >:C

on 6/30/2016 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This product broke me out. i had to stop using this.

on 8/29/2014 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I saw a YouTube review for this so I was excited when I bought it and it looked great on me! It covered my awkward dark blemishes and it felt like nothing. I glowed and it lasted all day. Then I broke out in a nasty rash the next morning. NOTHING has ever given me a rash before and I liked that product.