Maybelline New York Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream

Maybelline New York Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB, Light/Medium

3.4

on 8/8/2018 10:22:00 PM

Made me way way way too shiny and oily, and melts right off my face just leaving a sticky shiny mess behind with no hint of coverage. I'll try it again in the winter when my skin is dry and there's no hot sun to cause me to sweat my face off...but I kinda sorta was hoping to use this as a summer time product for just a hint of tint under powder. It did not hold up whatsoever and felt pretty gross on my face. I forgot that I was wearing makeup at all and just wondered why I was bathed in grease

on 8/8/2018 6:40:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I bought this to use in the summer when I have a bit of a tan (I got the light to medium shade). I don't want a full coverage foundation during the summertime. I really like it; it provides just enough coverage to even out my skin and take away some of the shininess and the color was perfect. The sunscreen is a bonus. It lasts all day for me; although I generally don't spend a lot of time outside and sweating.

on 5/6/2018 8:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

The “new and improved” formula of this BB cream is more opaque than the previous incarnation. That means it’ll work for fewer people. It evens my skin out slightly, but the light sheer tint is still a little orange on me. If I used enough to actually get the SPF 50 to work, I’d probably look like an oompa loompa. I bought this because I wanted a little sun protection that also gave me some coverage, but this isn’t going to work for that. The final insult is that the newer formula breaks me out and it disappears in my oilier spots after a few hours. Not going to repurchase this again.

I'm usually a fan of Maybelline but they dropped the ball on this one. This is like no other BBQ cream I've used. It's as if it doesn't know if it was supposed to be a foundation or BB cream. The consistency is too thick, it doesn't blend out to an even, natural finish even when I try to thin it out with a liquid highlighter. After the first couple used I noticed it took on a yellowish tinge that was evident at my jaw line. My other products like Blush and Bronzer don't blend as seemlessly as with my other creams. It is now in my "for emergencies only" makeup bag

This was an unexpected love for me. I bought the Light/Medium color, which works well for my NC20/25 skin. I have combination skin that is relatively smooth, but does have some hyperpigmentation from some pregnancy acne spots.

The finish of Dream Fresh is satin-skinlike, and I love that it goes on sheer but evens everything out and can be layered. And my favorite part is that it has 100% mineral sunscreen.

I use this with the Age Rewind concealer, and I'm good to go. I do have to blot after a few hours because I don't finish with powder, but that is a minor inconvenience.

Overall, very happy with this and would continue to repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I have larger pores and fine lines, with occasional dry patches. For these reasons, sheer, American BB creams have been useless because most formulations consist of pigment suspended in silicone which just seems to deposit the pigments on my face's texture imperfections. I've been forced to use full coverage Asian BB creams and spend extra time blending and sheering them out. For *whatever* reason, this product is unlike any other sheer/tinted moisturizer I've tried, it works so well! Sometimes I really don't want to look like I have foundation on, and yes, this is *sheer* and doesn't cover eveything. It just provides spf and an overall more healthy look. But it never deposits anything where it shouldn't, which makes it a great formula if you have similar skin concerns. It is not mattifying for oily skin, but does not promote oiliness either. Blotting or powdering occasionally is still necessary, but I am very oily regardless.

on 3/8/2017 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

No coverage at all,it blends in like a lotion and keeps you wondering why they wrote 8 in 1,it didn't upset my skin but why would I use anything if I had great skin,I apparently don't and need some correction,coverage, so all in all it 's a kind of lotion that doesn't do anything

on 2/10/2017 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

After searching through many failed BB/CC creams I finally found a winner. Yes, the coverage is sheer but its supposed to be! If you are looking for medium to full coverage keep moving. Dream Fresh BB is sheer almost like a Tinted Moisturizer. Its *just enough* coverage to even out skin tone and mask minor flaws. I have dry skin and use a moisturizer underneath this and it provides quick and easy skin perfecting. I apply it with my fingers or beauty sponge and application is easy and even either way. This has made my morning routine just that much quicker. I spread this on and go. The finish is satiny, dewy. Perfect for the no makeup, good skin look I go for and not nearly as much work as foundation.

on 2/1/2017 7:46:00 PM

I have really been enjoying the reformulated version of this. It got good reviews on the cosmeticscop.com so I thought I'd give it a try. At first I thought, "no freakin way -- this is way too sheer." But my skin has been really clear and as I get older (late 30's) but my no means old, I've been gravitating towards very natural skin/face makeup but still keeping my classic dark eyeliner and mascara. This is perfect for that. I got the lightest shade which is perfect for my NC25 skin (fair olive) and the color is so forgiving in that it ABSOLUTELY disappears into my skin but also manages to even out my skin the bit that it needs, leaving some spots in need of concealer. It sets to a satin finish that does not need to be powdered. Really, really liking it but I can see how someone who likes and is expecting heavier coverage would not.

on 8/3/2016 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I have Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream 8in1 in colour Universal glow. This cream is not something I would use for working day becouse the coverage is very low and the cream disapears in a few hours. But if you need an instant fresh look for a few hours then I would recomand this, especially during summer. As my skin is normal with an oily t-zone, somethimes I use it without moisturizer and it feels ok.