Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB, Light/Medium

3.2

I heard a lot of hype about this product and decided to try it. It blended absolutely fine and actually left a pretty, slightly dewy finish. Which I like, as my skin is a bit dry. I also like the amount of coverage this has. This is the perfect tinted moisturizer for people who like TMs with just enough pigmentation to smooth undertones and blur blemishes, but not so much so that it looks fake. I am a fan of natural-looking makeup bases. Anyway, I gave this three stars because it did nothing to help the dry patches on my face, which was the reason I bought it.

This has only five color options but fortunately I matched one of them.

on 12/14/2016 5:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I really liked this product, it's very lightweight and it's pretty good coverage for a BB cream. I wear it on a everyday basis and it lasts nearly all day which I love! I highly recommend this to people who are starting out with makeup and don't want full coverage.

on 8/10/2016 6:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I gave this product a try during summertime,when wearing foundation becomes unbearable for me. This BB cream is pure perfection! It offers medium coverage,sun protection and it gives your skin a beautiful glow that comes off naturally! I usually apply it with my fingers,as the texture is really lightweight and you do not really need a brush or a sponge. I love this product and I am going to repurchase it again,for sure!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

After using this bb cream once I broke out and had a rash on my face. The irritation and breakouts cleared after about a week but I would still never try this again. Also it smelled funny and didn't stay on for more than four hours. Never would buy this again....

I love BB cream I put this one on first then the BB smother and then the Cover girl wet and wild powder and then add just a little of the BB smother and It looks amazing.

PROS:
lightweight
sheer
no breakouts
evens out my skin tone
cheap (10eu)

CONS:
no coverage
too dark for pale skin

on 5/21/2016 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

The product really didn't do anything for my skin! It just emphasized my pores! There wasn't really any coverage and it either didn't show up on my skin at all or made me look completely orange and patchy! I really wouldn't recommend this product for anyone! If this is your first BB cream experience, buy an Asian one! Asian BB creams are SO different from this one! Seriously this is like a BAD tinted moisturizer and Asian BB creams are like foundations or tinted moisturizers from heaven! You can't feel them but they have great coverage!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I think this is a great BB cream! It's really lightweight and it doesn't feel like you're wearing anything on the skin. It has light coverage and it just evens out the skintone and covering a tiny bit, so it's perfect for everyday use. It also has SPF 30 so that's great for the summertime. I don't think the color selection is that good. I believe there's only to colors (i have the color light)

on 3/19/2016 2:38:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I got this experimenting with different liquid foundations because I had always used powder. (I know this is a BB cream, but it was almost summer.) I was so excited and I loved he results, how it blurred, how nice my skin felt, and the color. After about a month or so I realized that this is what had been breaking me out so bad. Lots of cystic acne, which is horribly painful. I was told by friends to get the acne clearing one, but salicylic acid has never worked for me. Everybody's skin is different, but I was really disappointed.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

A very light coverage, but i don´t mind since i don´t really have anything major I´d like to cover up. It evens my skintone ( i´m fair) BUt it doesn´t do much more.
Overall a good product i would recommend, a bit pricey maybe considered the light results. It doesn´t really last all day either. I tend to get oily after lunch in my t- zone.