3.9

$21.85 on iHerb
Shop Now

Reviews

6 months ago

I tried this for three months straight, I didn't help at all. I have wrinkles around my mouth (ex-smoker) and this didn't help one bit

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair

EyesGreen

a year ago

This is a great product! I think I’m finally noticing a slight difference in wrinkles after a couple months of use! One think that really impressed me about this product is that, after using it a handful of times, the blackhead that had been stuck in my face for at least THREE YEARS started to fade. Next thing I know, the bump itself disappeared. I now use it almost every night. I’m not sure if I will repurchase this again after it runs out or move on to another retinol product. The one thing I don’t care for is the fragrance, too strong. Otherwise, I think it’s a great retinol moisturizer if you’re just getting into it ????

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

EyesHazel

a year ago

I went through one bottle of this and saw no results. I have the tiniest fine line on my forehead and this did not even help fade that. This will not work on wrinkles. Dimethicone is like one of the top ingredients in the list and retinol is one of the last. All the junk in this will prevent the retinol from even reaching where it needs to go. This left my face feeling tight and dry even after applying 3 pumps. Also gave me acne in places like my cheek where I never break out. All in all, would not recommend. I bought this for $44 including taxes at Shoppers. What a waste :(

About reviewer (42 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

2 years ago

So good, I will never be without this product. I recently ran out and was unable to purchase for several weeks, and the difference in my skin was astounding. Tone was diminished, wrinkles were returning, makeup more difficult to apply. Within three days of using this again my skin is glowing and I’m getting compliments on my complexion. Although my skin is sensitive, I have no reaction to this other than mild tingling upon application (only felt in my eye and mouth area). Can’t say enough good stuff about this product!

About reviewer (77 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

2 years ago

This is another favorite retinol product. Very good.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination

2 years ago

I used to use the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair for about 1 month and go no real lasting results. It just did not work. My dermatologist instead recommended the Somaluxe Rapid Line Filler (it was about $5 more expensive than Neutrogena), but WORTH IT. Looking in the mirror each day I felt that I really could tell a difference using the Somaluxe Rapid Line Filler. I have been using it for two weeks now, and my wrinkle lines have filled in. Im sorry - i really wanted to like Neutrogena, but for $5 more, you can actually get a product that works and the results last longer.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

2 years ago

I ADORE this product. About 6 months ago I got Botox on my forehead between my eyee in the furrow, and while I looked AMAZING the Botox gave me a horrible headache for a month. So, I needed something else to try. This product has not made me look as good as the Botox did (nothing ever will, probably), but my skin is evened out, SO soft, my pores are small and I look better than I have in ages. I don't use it all over my skin every night since I'm so sensitive and fair, so every night it goes on my nose and my chin and my forehead, and then I do my cheeks with it every other night or so. I also use a moisturizer with it, and eye cream, of course. My skin was a little angry at first...it peeled a little and some acne came to the surface and disappeared, but now I just look wonderful. I HIGHLY recommend this for women who around 50 and who need a refresher! Also this is a great alternative to exfoliation; when I exfoliate my skin freaks out and hurts. This is TRULY an example of "If you can't find it at CVS drugstore you probably didn't need it in the first place".

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

3.0

3 years ago

Honestly don't notice a difference I've been using this for like a year or so. I feel like my laugh lines have gotten worse if anything. Maybe I'm wrong but personally don't see a difference.

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairRed

3 years ago

I love this! It never breaks me out and seems to be doing something positive for my skin, I love the air and light tight packaging and the smell is divine.

About reviewer (283 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

3 years ago

This is not as good as its predecessor (Anti Wrinkle Serum) which was an excellent product. To start with it has a strange smell. I liken it to watermelon. I can live with that, but I cannot live with the results which are blotchiness. I use retinol every day. I am currently using La Roche Posay Redermic R. Prior to this I was using Neutrogena Anti Wrinkle Serum. I gave Rapid Wrinkle Repair a 3 week trial in between changing over to La Roche Posay and it is the only retinol product that has reacted badly with my very tolerant skin. I used the eye product as well as the "Night" product and both were equally as bad. If you want a good cheap retinol, try the Neutrogena Anti Wrinkle Serum. That is a good product. You can use it around the eyes without getting any irritation eliminating the need for a seperate eye retinol. Neutrogena should have stuck to a formula that worked well. Rapid Wrinkle Repair is a step backwards in my opinion.

About reviewer (59 reviews)

Age44-55