2.7

$7.99 on Ulta Beauty
Shop Now

Reviews

7 months ago

I enjoy using this shampoo for many reasons. It doesn’t dry out my hair. I have the option to wear my hair wavy without frizz or straight without frizz . My ends feel nice Not super soft but definitely not dry. It’s not that expensive & it’s almost always on sale ! The bigger bottle comes with a pump which is very helpful ! My scalp is usually very oily . Most shampoos just make the oil problem worse this does not. It’s also sold at almost every major store . You can even find it at your local Grocery store which is also helpful if you run out. It doesn’t cause me any back acne . The scent doesn’t bother my allergies where most shampoos do . So it’s great for those many reasons . Overall I would rate this shampoo a 4/5 ! I wouldn’t recommend this for someone with Dry hair because overtime your hair will dry out even more . But, normal to oily hair this a great affordable option !

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

2.0

a year ago

The product smells ok but from the first time I used it my scalp itched and burned it just got worse with each use. I had to throw it out after using it 3 times

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Olive

HairBrown

a year ago

I wanted to try a shampoo that didn't have sulfates in it, but was also reasonably priced. And I have also liked some OGX products that I've tried in the past, so I picked this. The lather of it is iffy, but I think this shampoo cleanses my hair without stripping it too much. I think I would buy it again, but I'll continue to try other shampoos.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

EyesHazel

1.0

a year ago

Tried this a few years back. This shampoo was nothing special really and my hair smelled nothing like argan oil. My hair got greasy really quickly after I used this. I also hated the packaging; it is super HARD to squeeze the shampoo left when the bottle is nearly empty.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

2 years ago

I only tried this range of hair products for the first time this year and have to say it agrees with my hair. My hair is quite dry and many shampoos and leave it feeling even more dry. This shampoo smells quite nice, I was initially disappointed to find that the lather texture wasn't that great - I felt as though I was washing my hair with a conditioner. However, despite this, whenever I use it I find my hair, after washing, feels lovely and always has a good healthy sheen. I have not used another shampoo since.

About reviewer (98 reviews)

SkinDry, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

2.0

2 years ago

This shampoo smells great and left my hair silky and shiny, but also caused a terrible allergic reaction. I have sensitive skin and immediately felt a burning sensation when I used this shampoo and conditioner. I washed them off quickly, but still my lips and face swelled up and I had chapped lips and angry red eczema on my neck, hands, scalp and face for days. I would advise that you stay away from this range if you have sensitive skin.

About reviewer (83 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

2 years ago

My shampoo bottle busted in my suitcase on the road. I bought a 3 ounce travel size for $2.50 at Walgreens. If you buy the full size at $7 for almost 20 ounces, that's not a bad price. My hair is recovering from some abuse and gets frizzy and dry. It has also thinned out recently and has lost a lot of it's luster. I need a good moisturizing shampoo that doesn't weigh my hair down, or strip it and can remove build up. It also needs to smell clean and elegant, not like a clown threw up vanilla ice cream on my head. This did the job. I got many unusual complements on how shiny and soft my hair was. The smell is a tad bit sweet, but has a musk to it that makes it nice. The fragrance didn't last past the next morning. It wasn't as moisturizing as my current shampoo, but it gave enough. I had a little bit of trouble getting a lather, but that could of been the water in the area. The cap kept leaking after it was closed. Travelers hate leaking caps. Or it's just my curse of leaking shampoo. Overall, I've had the same result with other drugstore shampoos, and I don't regret it. I might buy a full size if I want to switch up one day.

About reviewer (237 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

1.0

2 years ago

The Australian market versions of OGX are like washing your hair in in dish detergent. The conditioners are just as bad.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairSilver, Straight, Fine

2 years ago

Hi, this is my first review, anyways, I just washed my hair with the shampoo & conditioner and i’ve got some results... My hair is very very thin, and gets usually damaged pretty fast. Anyways, I rinsed my hair with water and then I started to use the shampoo. I leaved the shampoo in the hair for 2-3 minutes and I rinsed it out with warm water, and did the same thing again. After the secound wash, I actually realized that my hair got sooo soft! I rinsed the shampoo out of my hair and started with the conditioner. I leaved the conditioner in my hair for 5 minutes and rinsed it also out. My hair got softer and also shinier than usually. After, when my got a little bit more dry, I brushed it and I saw wow, my hair is super shiny and so soft! The smell of the two products are very nice. My skin did react to it good, like it didn’t hurt or something. So, I recommend this product!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

2 years ago

This brand used to be my go-to for sulfate free shampoos and conditioners in the drugstore. Once I colored my hair it needed a little more TLC, but if you have healthy hair, this is a great suflate-free option. It also lathers like regular shampoo, which is nice. Sulfate free has come a long way :)

About reviewer (283 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Warm