MAC Pro Longwear Concealer

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer
Pro Longwear ConcealerMAC concealerPro Longwear ConcealerPro Longwear Concealer

4.1

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Tribehenin, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Methicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid [may contain] (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

I have purchased this concealer a year ago and ignored it just because when I initially tried it on my skin it was pretty drying then and it just didn't sit well on the skin. However, as the months went by and my skin went back to normal. This became my HG concealer. I can't describe how this concealer can be so beautiful on my skin. I have this in the shade NC 20 and it just gives me the best subtle highlight underneath my eyes. It blends so well with a beauty sponge and hands down I will re-purchase this again.

Truly a cult classic!

on 10/13/2017 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Not impressed.
First off I did not feel the coverage was that great at all.
I have way better coverage using a single dot of NYX Gotcha Covered Concealer or L.A. Girl's HD Pro Concealer.
This also did not last longer than my Revlon colorstay concealer.
The only thing this had on Revlon was the shade range as Revlon only has about 4 shades....sad.
By midday, I could see this wearing off, not that the coverage ever looked that good, to begin with.
It also looked like makeup on the skin and not very natural. It slipped around on the skin in some areas too.
When I first heard of this concealer I was so excited because it had a pump but it is not very good.
I got pretty good at only pumping out what I needed but sometimes it would not come out at all and seemed empty BUT it wasn't, it ended up lasting another month from that point, thank goodness I did not throw it out or maybe I should have.
Clearly, will not be repurchasing.
1 lippie for performance 2 lippies for shade range

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I love this product for my undereye circles and I have tried every concealer out there. I'm NC 37 and use NC 25 on this product. The packaging is terrible. Its pump forces you to pump out way too much than you would need, unless you were applying it on three people. I try to cross my fingers and do half a pump but I almost always get too much. This causes you to waste product and purchase it too often. Maybe that's what MAC is hoping for.

on 9/2/2017 5:58:00 PM

Too drying and ends up flaky. I'm approaching 40 so I have dry under-eyes. I cannot use this product under my eyes or on dry patches. Also, the container design is lousy. The only way to get the product out is to pump, and one is already too much, even if you carefully press gently.

on 10/4/2017 7:34:00 PM

This literally did nothing for me. I would put it on, blend it and nothing would look different. Also, it comes in a glass bottle, which I hate because I’m afraid of dropping it.

on 9/27/2017 10:54:00 AM

Horrible product for me. I have fine lines which it makes them look even more noticeable. Extremely drying, even when mixed with moisturizer.

on 8/8/2017 3:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This stuff really is a great product. It lasts FOREVER. I use it for blemishes not under the eye as it is "flat" looking.
That being said I hate that the pump dispenses so much product as I only use 1/4 of a pump . Still my current bottle has lasted 2 years so I guess it can't be that bad.
About me:
Age 41, combo skin sensitive to dimethicone (can break me out but not always)
Mac Prolongwear NW20 summer NW15 winter maybe mix of two
Mac Face and Body N1 (with maybe some white mixer) in winter N2 maybe mixed with N1 summer
Nars Mont Blanc Winter Summer Deuville
Estee Lauder Double wear (normal and cushion) winter 1C1 cool bone and summer 1N2 ecru
Bourjois Serum 51 winter 52 summer

on 8/30/2017 10:37:00 AM

This concealer is the most pigmented I have ever try. Covers ANYTHING. But it creases so much. I always mix it with a drop of face and body foundation to make it work because it's way too heavy. The packaging is not good. One pump would conceal you ten times or more because you need the tiniest amount for every under eye area. I have to say that it stays in its place like nothing else. It's the most prolong wear product I've ever use. Even a swatch in my hand with this needs some kind of oil for it to disolve and to be removed. Will not buy again but it's not a bad product.

on 8/15/2017 12:31:00 PM

I adore this product bc it does all I want it to BUT I would love it even more had it been a tad more creamy. I never wanna mix it with anything else but end up low key having to bc I like to really work this in and all also here we have insane taxes of cosmetics and the only way I can buy this again is if i was in an airport as there are no taxes there apparently

The coverage is great, but it is very drying. I have normal to combo skin and this can make me look older than I am, since it makes my fine lines more visible.
The packaging is the worst. It's a very thin glass bottle that is not travel friendly at all. The pump is awful and you waste a lot of product.