MAC Pro Longwear Concealer

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer
Pro Longwear ConcealerMAC concealer

4.1

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Tribehenin, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Methicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid [may contain] (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

on 4/18/2017 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I am in my mid 40's with nice smooth clear skin, but with a few patches of melasma on my cheeks and upper lip that I am very self conscious of. I received a free sample from Mac from an online purchase that did not match my skin tone but I really liked the coverage and went to the counter to get a correct color match. First of all the SA recommended I use a very good eye cream underneath. I also did not get a lighter shade for brightening. This is part of my 5 minute face routine, meaning I have very little time and I need to run out looking presentable. I use my serum and moisturizer underneath and because of the large amount usually dispensed I use it as foundation, and nothing gets wasted. Blend very well with a slightly damp blender sponge and set with a very light dusting of powder, except in the under eye area. I always get the most compliments, telling me I look flawless.

When I have more time and want to do a full face with foundation I press very little on the pump and use only as a concealer on my under eye area and melasma spots. Follow with a light dusting of powder and my makeup will last all night.

on 4/14/2017 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is my HG concealer. Although I found some others good and with good coverage, if I had to choose only one, it would be this one. Wonderful color selection, great coverage and natural texture: never gets cakey. The packaging is complicated, but necessary: ​​it serves to preserve and not oxidize. Talking about oxidizing, it usually oxidizes a little. Try before and you will not regret it.

on 4/3/2017 11:52:00 PM

~Things i liked about product
Love the coverage.
Matches my skin perfect.
Money well spent!
Love the bottle and the pump.
Covers blemishes.

~Things i dislike about product
its impossible to get the last quarter of product out of the bottle.

on 3/29/2017 1:47:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Packaging is glass and the pump is too hard but coverage is good and stays on the face! I dont use it under the eyes because its drying and it creases because of that

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hate to be the bearer of bad news,but this concealer does not conceal my dark circles,i have pretty bad under eye circles.It makes it look even worse after application because of its dense consistency.Worse meaning dull and grayish.I rather stick with the Maybelline age rewind concealer,plus its way affordable than MAC.

on 3/18/2017 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Deep Dark, Not Sure

I've never really understood concealors and the few I had tried were awkward at best...making me look spotted instead. That is until I tried this concealer..in Harare, it goes for a hefty $38 at the only MAC store in the country but with my acne scars having me stressed out I was willing to try anything. I'm so glad it paid off coz, I have a dent in my pocket. I also bought the primer SPF 50 (cost me an additional $73 😱) and so far, thankfully, the combination is working out great.

on 3/7/2017 4:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this on a whim, it was just a casual stroll day in the mall until I spotted MAC store 25% discount on all products. Good thing is that this is a good product, covers well and looks natural on me.

I agree with the others comment on the pump bottle. It dispenses so much in just 1 pump. You have to go easy on pumping if you only need a little. But I like how small the bottle is, it fits to my small make up purse.

on 3/4/2017 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Probably the best concealer I've tried tried. It covers extremely well. It will settle into lines if it's not set with powder. The pump sucks though. It's almost impossible to dispense a small amount at a time! I'm halfway done with my current bottle and will repurchase.

on 3/4/2017 5:39:00 PM

Pros:

Great coverage

Not too visible

Cons:

Drying

Hard to blend

Bad packaging

on 3/2/2017 3:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This didnt't really work for me, it's kind of thick and gluggy. It does have good coverage but I just don't like the way it brinngs out texture in my skin.