MAC Pro Longwear Concealer

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer
Pro Longwear ConcealerMAC concealerPro Longwear ConcealerPro Longwear Concealer

4.1

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Tribehenin, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Methicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid [may contain] (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

on 7/16/2017 8:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This concealer provides good coverage but it is also very drying. Tried to build up another layer under my eye and patches of flaky skin starts appearing(which i usually dont have any). I think this concealer would fit better for those with oily skin.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This used to be my HG concealer. It had the fullest coverage I could find anywhere, did not crease, and had incredible staying power. I have light olive skin (C2) in MAC, and have gone through many tubes of this, ranging from NW15-NC35 (my current choice would be NC15). Compared to my new favorite, Tarte Shape Tape, the only areas this falls short in is coverage (I have to do at least two layers on my moderately dark circles), and the fact that this oxidizes a bit. Packaging-wise, I hate having to pump this out on my hand, but it's not too big of an issue considering how good this concealer is. Overall, I still recommend this for full coverage on drier skin as Shape Tape can be drying.

on 7/12/2017 7:36:00 AM

Medium to full coverage as I sometimes need two layers of this to look decent/rested. Stays all day, does not crease (I use a light powder over it). The pump is rubbish as it pumps more product than needed.

on 7/6/2017 10:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

love this.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I have always used this concealer and i have never felt the need to try another one because i think this one is amazing. This has a great coverage, the only downside is the pump that always takes too much product.
The price is great too comparing to other high end concealers.

on 6/23/2017 9:15:00 PM

This was the first concealer I ever used and I still use it from time to time.

It provides amazing coverage. A little goes a looooong way, which means this tiny bottle lasted me for AGES.

The only downside is that I don't really like using the pump, as it is difficult to control and often dispenses way too much product.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

I love this concealer, i use it everyday. Although the bottle is small it actually lasts a really long time. It's a lovely formula that blends well and is buildable without looking cakey and conceals my dark circles well.

Will definitely buy again.

on 6/18/2017 8:00:00 AM

It's the first and only concealer I've used and now I'm onto my third one! I feel like despite the cost, the product lasts a while- around 2-3 months, which makes me satisfied. I'm of bangladeshi ethnicity and usually find it hard to get a good match even out my skin tone. One of the assistants at MAC helped me to find the correct shade to cover up my dark circles. Ever since I've been using it, I've got a lot more confidence in my looks as I had got rid of my discolouration. The product blends in well with a concealer brush and the pump makes it hygienic and easy to get product out. I will keep on using this until I find something better.

on 6/18/2017 6:38:00 AM

This is my HG concealer which i know it can never fail me. It gives me that full coverage i want and never creases on me. I like to go on full glam with it and apply heavy amount then blend it with an angle kabuki brush and rarely set it depending how my skin feels but i usually set it with a mixture of the pink and yellow powder from the ABH pallet and i'm good to go.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Been using it for a while; then I did decide i wanted to try them all to find my HG and i did (Shape Tape, Sisley, Helena Rubinstein, By Terry) and , well, i did end up buying a third Pro Longwear. Good for dry undereyes. Lasts forever especially if setted with powder . Should not be a problem to find the good shade.