MAC Pro Longwear Concealer

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer
Pro Longwear ConcealerMAC concealerPro Longwear ConcealerPro Longwear Concealer

4.1

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Tribehenin, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Methicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid [may contain] (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I love this product for my undereye circles and I have tried every concealer out there. I'm NC 37 and use NC 25 on this product. The packaging is terrible. Its pump forces you to pump out way too much than you would need, unless you were applying it on three people. I try to cross my fingers and do half a pump but I almost always get too much. This causes you to waste product and purchase it too often. Maybe that's what MAC is hoping for.

on 9/2/2017 5:58:00 PM

Too drying and ends up flaky. I'm approaching 40 so I have dry under-eyes. I cannot use this product under my eyes or on dry patches. Also, the container design is lousy. The only way to get the product out is to pump, and one is already too much, even if you carefully press gently.

on 8/30/2017 10:37:00 AM

This concealer is the most pigmented I have ever try. Covers ANYTHING. But it creases so much. I always mix it with a drop of face and body foundation to make it work because it's way too heavy. The packaging is not good. One pump would conceal you ten times or more because you need the tiniest amount for every under eye area. I have to say that it stays in its place like nothing else. It's the most prolong wear product I've ever use. Even a swatch in my hand with this needs some kind of oil for it to disolve and to be removed. Will not buy again but it's not a bad product.

on 8/15/2017 12:31:00 PM

I adore this product bc it does all I want it to BUT I would love it even more had it been a tad more creamy. I never wanna mix it with anything else but end up low key having to bc I like to really work this in and all also here we have insane taxes of cosmetics and the only way I can buy this again is if i was in an airport as there are no taxes there apparently

on 8/8/2017 3:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This stuff really is a great product. It lasts FOREVER. I use it for blemishes not under the eye as it is "flat" looking.
That being said I hate that the pump dispenses so much product as I only use 1/4 of a pump . Still my current bottle has lasted 2 years so I guess it can't be that bad.
About me:
Age 41, combo skin sensitive to dimethicone (can break me out but not always)
Mac Prolongwear NW20 summer NW15 winter maybe mix of two
Mac Face and Body N1 (with maybe some white mixer) in winter N2 maybe mixed with N1 summer
Nars Mont Blanc Winter Summer Deuville
Estee Lauder Double wear (normal and cushion) winter 1C1 cool bone and summer 1N2 ecru
Bourjois Serum 51 winter 52 summer

The coverage is great, but it is very drying. I have normal to combo skin and this can make me look older than I am, since it makes my fine lines more visible.
The packaging is the worst. It's a very thin glass bottle that is not travel friendly at all. The pump is awful and you waste a lot of product.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Although this has great coverage - it really settles into my fine lines. I (if I work really diligently, and quickly) can get this to set - but it's not easy. Beautiful color ranges, and coverage -- it's just the consistency. Not for me. I do much better with Urban Decay Naked Skin.

on 7/16/2017 8:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This concealer provides good coverage but it is also very drying. Tried to build up another layer under my eye and patches of flaky skin starts appearing(which i usually dont have any). I think this concealer would fit better for those with oily skin.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This used to be my HG concealer. It had the fullest coverage I could find anywhere, did not crease, and had incredible staying power. I have light olive skin (C2) in MAC, and have gone through many tubes of this, ranging from NW15-NC35 (my current choice would be NC15). Compared to my new favorite, Tarte Shape Tape, the only areas this falls short in is coverage (I have to do at least two layers on my moderately dark circles), and the fact that this oxidizes a bit. Packaging-wise, I hate having to pump this out on my hand, but it's not too big of an issue considering how good this concealer is. Overall, I still recommend this for full coverage on drier skin as Shape Tape can be drying.

on 7/12/2017 7:36:00 AM

Medium to full coverage as I sometimes need two layers of this to look decent/rested. Stays all day, does not crease (I use a light powder over it). The pump is rubbish as it pumps more product than needed.