MAC Pro Longwear Concealer

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer
Pro Longwear ConcealerMAC concealer

4.1

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Tribehenin, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Methicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid [may contain] (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

Holy Grail status product - the best concealer I've tried yet and also my first. I didn't realize i couldn't live without it until i dropped it and it smashed everywhere. I tried so many other concealers but nothing really came close in terms of coverage and blendability and wear time. This concealers comes in a ton of colours, it creases very minimally on me and covers dark circles really well (and I have a lot of darkness). I also find it dries down and pretty quickly (very unlike the nars creamy radiant) and it might not be the best for dry-undereyed people.

I just wish they made the bottle a bit sturdier and maybe added a wand because I find i get too much product all at once this way.

I have all of the full coverage concealer for dark undereyes but this product always be the best for my super dark undereyes but not for acne covarege

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is a great concealer. The shade is the best match for my undereyes because, although I run warm, I use a peachy NW shade to slightly colour correct. It has a light consistency, it's easy to blend, and can survive a hot, humid day. Despite being long wearing, it does not Benjamin Button my undereye, which is an issue I have with a lot of concealers. In terms of coverage and performance, it's my absolute favourite and I am already on my second tube.

However, there is one BIG caveat: I always develop milia under my eyes if I use it consecutively. I have used other concealers (Nars radiant, Becca aqua luminous), and they don't give me the same trouble. However, I like it enough that it's my designated evening-out concealer. I brave this one whenever I really need to look bomb.com, but I am still on the look out for a shade and performance dupe that doesn't break me out.

Also, as other reviewers have already pointed out, it dispenses WAY too much product at once. For reference, I take my pointer finger and smear a little under my eyes. With the amount of product I get from a tiny half pump, I can definitely conceal 7 more pairs of eye bags, if not more. Unfortunately, I end up wiping away the excess (which is how I finished my first bottle so quickly despite using it pretty infrequently).

All in all, I forgive this concealer for a lot of sins I would not look past in others because of the formula and the SHADE (looking at you, brands with 10 different shades of beige and one caramel/mocha thrown in the mix). The versatility of MAC's shade range cannot be beat.

on 5/3/2017 12:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Such a cult makeup product. This concealer lives up to its hype. A very good liquid concealer that does its job well to conceal any imperfections and dark undereye area. Buildable medium-full coverage. Creamy. Easy to blend. Longlasting. Minimal creasing. Comes in a good range of shades.

on 4/29/2017 6:59:00 AM

Good, but more product comes out in each use which leads to wastage. Not recommended for highlighting.

on 4/18/2017 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I am in my mid 40's with nice smooth clear skin, but with a few patches of melasma on my cheeks and upper lip that I am very self conscious of. I received a free sample from Mac from an online purchase that did not match my skin tone but I really liked the coverage and went to the counter to get a correct color match. First of all the SA recommended I use a very good eye cream underneath. I also did not get a lighter shade for brightening. This is part of my 5 minute face routine, meaning I have very little time and I need to run out looking presentable. I use my serum and moisturizer underneath and because of the large amount usually dispensed I use it as foundation, and nothing gets wasted. Blend very well with a slightly damp blender sponge and set with a very light dusting of powder, except in the under eye area. I always get the most compliments, telling me I look flawless.

When I have more time and want to do a full face with foundation I press very little on the pump and use only as a concealer on my under eye area and melasma spots. Follow with a light dusting of powder and my makeup will last all night.

on 4/14/2017 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is my HG concealer. Although I found some others good and with good coverage, if I had to choose only one, it would be this one. Wonderful color selection, great coverage and natural texture: never gets cakey. The packaging is complicated, but necessary: ​​it serves to preserve and not oxidize. Talking about oxidizing, it usually oxidizes a little. Try before and you will not regret it.

on 4/3/2017 11:52:00 PM

~Things i liked about product
Love the coverage.
Matches my skin perfect.
Money well spent!
Love the bottle and the pump.
Covers blemishes.

~Things i dislike about product
its impossible to get the last quarter of product out of the bottle.

on 3/29/2017 1:47:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Packaging is glass and the pump is too hard but coverage is good and stays on the face! I dont use it under the eyes because its drying and it creases because of that

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hate to be the bearer of bad news,but this concealer does not conceal my dark circles,i have pretty bad under eye circles.It makes it look even worse after application because of its dense consistency.Worse meaning dull and grayish.I rather stick with the Maybelline age rewind concealer,plus its way affordable than MAC.