MAC Pro Longwear Concealer

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer

4.1

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Tribehenin, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Methicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid [may contain] (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

on 7/28/2016 7:59:00 AM

I think that is one of the best concealer!
I don't like at all it's packaging but the product is great.
It's my main concealer!

on 7/16/2016 12:29:00 PM

Just recently bought my second one. I really like the product when my skin is not dehydrathed, because then it accentuates the patchiness. I always use a primer before hand because otherwise it's hard to blend. Coverage is full and great.

To Read all 1286 Reviews, Login or Join

on 7/10/2016 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely hate this concealer for my dry skin!
it accentuates all the tiny bumps under my eye and make it look sooooo dry and crapey I couldnt wear it at all!! wore it a max of 2 times and it went into my makeup graveyard

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I like to keep this in my beauty stash, because it's like ol' Faithful; I know it will work great each and every time I use it. The reason I keep it around is because like a lot of other makeup junkies, I love the process of trying out all sorts of new products.

If the day ever comes when I want to pare down my makeup stash and stick to my most trusted faves, I would keep this concealer, along with Maybelline's Fit Me.

The only thing I don't like about it is that it tends to oxidize, but all you have to do is use the tiniest dab of moisturizer and blend, and it goes back to normal.

In fact, if you have a foundation that oxidizes, there's no need to throw it out. Just use a drop of oil or moisturizer, and your foundation will come back to life and stay true to its color. I learned that from Wayne Goss on YouTube. :)

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have bought many of these over and over. Although I'm not a fan of mac this is my holy grail concealer for the under eye area. I would never use the anywhere else on my face however because all of mac products cause breakouts for me. Once set it doesn't budge but it is bad for putting on your eyelids as a base because it will always always crease.
Overall its my favourite concealer for covering severe dark circles.

on 6/29/2016 6:08:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This concealer is not bad for your average spots and marks. But if you have dark circles like me then it won't do much. I found it was a little runny and did not provide much coverage. However it has a nice finish and doesn't appear cakey.

on 6/27/2016 12:11:00 PM

I'll keep this short and sweet. I am on my 4th and 5th bottle (Summer & Winter shades).

Pro's:
- Waterproof and 100% creaseless. It makes THE best eye primer, and I've tried them all.
- Stays matte (natural, not powdery or dry looking) no matter what.
- Does not sink into pores, but blurs them out.
- Gentle around the eye area, does not sink into fine lines. Covers all blue veins.
- Causes no irritation or acne on my sensitive skin.
- Very natural and versatile shades. They oxodize slightly over time but to me this is a bonus, as it blends in with your natural colour better. (NC15 goes from slightly pink to a more natural hue.)
- Very blendable, seamless with foundation.
- Sits nicely alone or under setting powder or eyeshadow.
- VERY pigmented. A little bit goes a long way.
- Does. Not. Budge.

Con's:
- The pump is terrible and you can't control how much comes out.
- Small amount of product for the price, but unless you use this as foundation, it'll last you ages as just a tiny amount is needed for application. However, the price is still great considering other high end brand concealers that don't work as well.

This is my holy grail concealer.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I purchased this after reading so many reviews and I bought into the hype. This concealer really is nothing to shout about in my opinion. It does the job it's supposed to, nothing more, nothing less. I have this in NW40 but I hardly ever reach for it as it dries on so quickly, you have to blend out super fast otherwise it can be an impossible task. I tend to do one side at a time as opposed to conceal all areas then blend out.

This is priced OK in the UK. £17.50 or so.....so this is quite affordable. I like the packaging A LOT and I haven't had any issues with the pump dispensing too much product, contrary to other reviews here. Coverage is full and matte and concealer stays on all day. I still prefer my MAC Studio Finish Concealer x100 to this and still rate my Mary Kay concealer as the best ever!

Would I recommend this to someone? I'm torn to be honest but as it does the job, I might. I would repurchase......but they have to make the formula for this less thick so that it doesn't dry as fast as it does.

on 6/27/2016 7:22:00 AM

In Japan it's horribly expensive, but it's the only one that matches me perfectly (NC17) and I love it. Full coverage and doesn't break me out, and once on it stays.
However...
CAN SOMEONE CHANGE THE PUMP DESIGN? I get way too much for one use and it is so annoying that I'm considering looking for another concealer next time it runs out.
Other than that, I agree with what other positive reviews say. Over.

on 6/22/2016 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is my HG product.
I love it so much that I use it all over my face as a foundation because its full coverage and matte.
The only downfall is the price.
It's a lot of money for such a small amount of product, but I've repurchased it 5 times and continue to do so as I've not come across anything better.

Video Reviews & Tutorials