MAC Pro Longwear Concealer

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer
Pro Longwear ConcealerMAC concealerPro Longwear ConcealerPro Longwear Concealer

4.1

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Tribehenin, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Methicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid [may contain] (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My HG concealer, went true numerous bottles and it’s one of the few products I repurchase. I have dry skin never thought it would work but it does, just keep your skin moisturized. Good coverage, great color range (I use NC25) does not irritate my eczema sensitive skin and doesn’t settle in fine lines.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Best concealer I have ever tried to this date, looks like skin and blends really well. Does not crease, medium to high coverage and really light on the skin. Holy grail.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My search for a must have concealer is finally over.
I have no luck with MAC foundations, but I love this concealer.
- It's very liquid and super lightweight;
- It's easy to blend;
- It doesn't settle into fine lines or wrinkles, it doesn't cake;
- It's truly long-lasting;
- It has a great shade range.

I find that the drier my skin is the more liquid concealer I need. Everything thicker tends to get cakey within 30 minutes, while this one almost doesn't change it's appearance from the morning to night. HG!

on 1/20/2018 7:42:00 AM

The product is great, does not crackle in skin or melts, ads a fair touch of lightening to your face, and last enough. It’s not a dense skincover product so you might still see a bit of the dark circles. To fill it out this problem, the store recommend covering the concealer with a highlighter they have and it does help, but it is sold separately.

on 1/13/2018 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Let me start out about how mad I am.... This concealer leaves the most..gorgeous.. natural finish I've ever seen in my life! It literally looks like my skin but waaay more better, however, this concealer clings to dry patches like white on rice. Literally 30 seconds after applying the concealer it began to cling to dry patches. I applied 2 layers of my pond's dry skin cream (the only face cream that doesn't irritate my skin) on my face and then applied an additional layer of cream on my under-eyes. Then I put a layer of Clinique's Moisture Surge on my under eyes as well. Then I used a little bit of my pond's dry skin cream and mixed it with the concealer and it still clung to my dry patches! I was so mad because it's so gorgeous but I couldn't wear it because it is so drying.

I would totallyyyy recommend this product for oily skin folks. Dry skin ladies and gents, use a heavy moisturizer. A reeeal heavy moisturizer lol.

I paid $23 for this concealer and you get 9oz /.30 mL of product, so you get some bang for your buck.

I am an NC42 in MAC and I purchased the shade NC42 in the concealer. The concealer wasn't an exact NC42, I would say that it was closer to NC40 but it was the perfect shade for me. It gave me a super natural highlight and it really brightened the under eye. I have a little hyper pigmentation on my under-eyes and I did not have to use a orange corrector up under, however, if you want it to look super brightened and lifted I would use a corrector up under.

This concealer makes me so frustrated because it is so perfect but it just takes the moisture right out of my under-eyes lol. I wish MAC would create a version of this concealer with more hydrating properties to it.

I forgot to mention that I also used a primer up under the concealer. I used the Becca Backlight Priming Filter as my primer.

Even though the concealer is drying, I didn't get a dry sensation. My skin wasn't tight or anything.

So...
Pros: Gorgeous, full natural coverage, you get a lot of product, not as expensive as other concealers, safe for sensitive skin, didn't break me out.

Cons: Clings to my dry patches for life, drying, the pump is decent, the bottle is glass so you have to be careful.

I would consider repurchasing this product if it wasn't so drying, but oily skin people will love this concealer!

Shade References:
MAC: NC42
Bareminerals Complexion Rescue: Spice
Bareminerals Bare Pro Liquid Foundation: Sable 21
Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow: Toasted Beige
Urban Decay Naked Skin: Medium Dark

on 1/4/2018 1:33:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Great concealer. Looks great on bare skin, for a natural radiant look. I'm having a little trouble with it over foundation, because it creases and looks cakey (NC15 or NC 20 over Bourjois Healthy Mix, in "vanilla" or Estee Lauder Double Wear in Nº 1). I think the packaging is great, because the product stays clean and avoid contamination; if you pump very carefully and light, you get the perfect amount without waste.

on 12/28/2017 4:21:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Mine fell and broke! My heart broke too ! Packaging is horrible! Why a simple fall completely shattered! Pump gives out soo much product.. you could use it for your entire face and not just under eyes! I did like it.. and i did get compliments that my makeup looks good.. and the only thing that i started using was this concealer!! Could be used alone without full face makeup

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is my HG concealer! Longwearing, great coverage, great shade range and it doesn't set into the fine lines. It's a bit expensive but well worth it.

on 12/24/2017 5:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I got this concealer as a gift because I asked for a creamy and really good coverage concealer

Yes it is creamy and a nice colour but it is not good for my dry skin
Doesn't have great coverage and creases more than my maybelline concealer

I have to put extra effort when applying this product and the pump dispenses way too much product

Would not recommend

on 12/25/2017 11:22:00 AM

This concealer is amazing! I have really dark under eye area, and it covers the dark colour really good. However, it tends to run into creases, so I have to set it with a lot of powder.
The only thing I really dislike about this product is packaging, as it pumps too much product and it just is just a waste. On the other hand, I've been using this product for 6 months daily, and I still have half of it left!