4.1

Shop Now

Reviews

from

a month ago

I like the ease of application, coverage, brightening effect and longevity. Unfortunately I didn't have a color match since I fall between Vanilla and Creme Brulee. Can wear either but none is a great match. Also it is a bit expensive and really don't like the doe foot applicator since it's neither hygienic nor you can squeeze all the amount out as you would with a tube. Still I think it's a great conealer that you can use both on undereyes and imperfections with great results which is a rarity and main selling point for me - even if I have to go through the hassle of getting two color and mixing them.

About reviewer (944 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

EyesGreen

a month ago

Pros Pretty toned concealer. Medium-full coverage. Brightening and natural. Cons Prone to creasing. Expensive. Worth trying

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

a month ago

This concealer is WOW. I was gifted this in shade Caramel ( I'm in the NC44/45 range). It does an awesome job at covering my dark undereye circles. After 10 hours of wear my undereye area doesnt look dry and cracked. I applied from the wand and blend out with my pinkie finger. I did try it with a BeautyBlender but found that it extracted product versus blending in. The eye area definitely looks vibrant and healthy....but not so bright that I look like a raccoon. I set the area with the same setting powder I use for my face ( also from NARS...the tinted setting powder in Sunstone). Very happy with this concealer.

About reviewer (320 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Dark, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

a month ago

There's a reason why everyone loves this concealer. This is my HG concealer. It's perfect for my dry skin. I love how it goes on, I love that I can just use my fingers to blend it in and it looks just as great as if I use an actual tool and I love that the shade (med/dark 2 [caramel]) is perfect for me. It sinks into my skin in a way that doesn't make it look dry and it lasts for hours. At the end of the night, no matter how intense it's been, I can still expect to look great, even if it's rubbed off a little.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Dark, Warm

HairBrunette, Kinky, Coarse

3.0

2 months ago

Right now, this is the best concealer. It brightens the skin around the eyes, it lasts longer but it is NOT good for my fine lines. I have seen some techniques online (for example, to remove the extra product with a tissue and use a tiny amount of translucent powder), but still.

About reviewer (192 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

2.0

2 months ago

My eye area is extremely dry and even though i use a perfectly hydrating eye cream, whenever i use this product it always fils in the lines. I used with and without setting powder and this never changes. Every time i smile, i see my wrinkles more than normal. In addition, i think it is overpriced for the amount of the product that you get.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

3.0

4 months ago

This falls into the over hyped basket for me. Medium to high coverage. Soft matte finish - not radiant or creamy. Emphasizes lines and makes skin look cakey, dry, crepey and oh so tired looking. Creases badly. On the face its better but still slightly dry and cakey. Perhaps if you are in your 20's - 30's with oilier skin this might work better for you? But then I wouldn't bother paying the NARS pricetag as other concealers are just as good for much cheaper. Or the same price but perform better. The rubber handled packaging is terrible as it draws fluff, fingerprints and foundation to itself after the first use. After a while the rubberized coating goes disgustingly sticky and can't be cleaned :( Shade range is terrible for fair/light skintones. I first brought Creme Brulee as Temptalia recommended it for fair to fair/light skintones under the eyes as its "peachy" undertone will correct dark circles the best. However, it actually says "LIGHT 2.5 Creme Brulee" on bottom of the tube so its NOT meant for fair skin. Creme Brulee shows up a dark orange even on my face so its too dark for under the eyes as it gives me orange reverse panda eyes. I wish Temptalia would correct her website as she is sponsored by NARS. I then purchased Chantilly and Vanilla. The lightest shade, Chantilly (for fair skintones), runs very fair and is palest yellow. The next shade up, Vanilla (for light skintones), runs very dark and is very pink. Creme Brulee is the 3rd lightest shade (also light skintones), is slightly darker than Vanilla and is very peach. Nothing in between. I have to mix Chantilly with a small bit of one of the others to get an undereye shade. I wouldn't bother paying the NARS pricetag. Other concealers are just as good for much cheaper. Or better for the same price. Some I prefer: - Tarte Shape Tape in Fair or Fair Neutral - Maybelline Age Rewind - Benefit Boi-Ing Industrial Strength Concealer in No.1 - Covergirl Trublend Its Lit in 100 Fair (great for extremely fair skin, the most brightening and doesn't show up lines, I even use it on no makeup days and it looks like my skin but better) - ELF 16 HR Camo Concealer for younger, oilier skintypes (shades run light)

About reviewer (1216 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

5 months ago

I live for this concealer! Best thing I have ever used. Super creamy, very seamless and very easy to blend. I have never had problems with creasing and I work 8 to 11 hours a day. I pair this up with the Kat Von D lock it setting powder and have never had flashback issues with flash photography. A little on the pricy side but its worth it for the results I get. I honestly think this is better than the shape tape hands down!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

1.0

5 months ago

Only one star for this Nars creamy concealer because of the nice packaging. I got a pimple reaction to the product. BUT, only used it for 2 hours and it caked and streaked on me, showing visible lines under the eyes. Only had neutrogena moisturizer with spf 15 for sensitive skin prior to application. Also, I could not get a color match. Asian skin with light darkness under the eyes. Not recommended.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

5 months ago

Great concealer for the under eyes. Only qualm is the price point. I repurchase when on sale at Sephora or NARS. I never buy full price. Buildable coverage and smooth skin like finish.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinDry, Deep Dark, Warm