4.1

$30.00 on Sephora
Shop Now

Reviews

21 days ago

Holy grail concealer! The creamy texture lives up to its name. It's a bit on the pricey side imo but lasts quite long. Conceals but isn't too cakey and stays on your face all day. I don't foresee myself using any other concealer!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

a month ago

This product doesn't need one more glowing review. I am determined to give it one anyway--after all it deserves all the glowing remarks, as it helps you softly and effervecesntly glow itself. For a long time, full-coverage and matte concealer dominated the beauty industry, so I was excited to find this light-to-medium coverage, dewy, emollient concealer many years ago. With the irresistible radiant inner glow it provides, I was sold, using this concealer exclusively for day-to-day and photos. Providing watery but substantive, lightweight consistency, thin texture and blendability perfection(all the makings of a product that makes skin look like skin), this concealer simply sets you well on your way to the most beautiful looking skin. It is still one of my favorites several years later and one of the best made makeup products ever created. I use either Amande or Cafe to highlight under my eyes or use as an eyeshadow base for a brilliant canvas for my eyeshadow. With sleek, classy yet easy-to-use packaging, it is a delight to own this product. A true NARS classic, 100% fit for a brand of its caliber.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Other, Warm

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

from

a month ago

With deep set eyes and dark circles, I need a daily concealer. Over last few years, I’ve used Dermacol make up cover, Benefit Boi-ing, Pixi Correction Brightening Peach and Nars Radiant Creamy concealer in Custard. Dermacol is the best in terms of concentration of colour, natural colour match and staying power without creases. I use a teeny tiny amount, literally pin head, as it’s very concentrated colour, and blend with an equally tiny amount of eye cream or my spf cream. It hides the dark shadow beautifully and is almost invisible. Application is the key, as I can see that with clumsy fingers it could be overload. The tube will probably last me a lifetime. Btw.. I have ditched the Benefit, too sparkly and orange, Pixi, shade match not as good ,too drying and difficult to apply. The Nars is good, a keeper, but can apply a bit chalky and doesn’t quite sit as well on me.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

2 months ago

I am in love with this concealer. I don't know what I would do without it. It's radiant and creamy as the name claims, has medium to full coverage yet still skin-like, and I can wear this on its own without foundation and it beautifully blends into my skin. I have repurchased it and will repurchase countless times.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

2 months ago

Loove this stuff! I'm a 2W2 Rattan (NC25-30, haven't used MAC before) using Custard. I don't need too much coverage and the medium-full coverage in this is IMO perfectly adjusted! It sits on the skin beautifully and gives a gorgeous glowy, brightening and dewy finish. I love to use on no-makeup makeup, I just dot it on the under eyes and blend it downwards to brighten that area and I look great and have gotten many compliments on my skin. I wish however this would conceal acne better, I've for my life of me tried so many methods to get this to work as a blemish concealer but it always ends up peeking through, probably due to the coverage. It either becomes an obvious dot of concealer on my face or too-overblended. Someone pleaaase help me, I'm willing to admit I'm a bad MUA as I've tried so many techniques to mitigate it but nothing works, and this is especially frustrating as everyone touts this as their go-to for blemish AND under eyes and the employee who sold me this also told me that it's great for that purpose too. Right now I'm using a different and much cheaper concealer (Clio Kill Cover Concealer in 5-BY) that is a very similar texture to the NARS one but has higher coverage and takes more effort to overblend making it a great blemish concealer. Despite that the NARS trumps it in all other categories, it's a bit cakey on the skin if used in greater amounts. The packaging is really annoying, it does look very chic, I looove the unique NARS aesthetic but the lip will always get concealer built up and I hate it. It's especially frustrating as this concealer has been around for a long long time now and they still haven't bothered to address this issue. Too-Faced attempted to fix this by making their lip 2x wider than the doe foot so that concealer won't get caught but it can still happen if you're careless, but with this one it's inevitable as the lip is a similar size to the doe foot. Overall a great but quite expensive concealer and I would definitely recommend this to dewy-skin lovers!

About reviewer (29 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

from

3 months ago

I like the ease of application, coverage, brightening effect and longevity. Unfortunately I didn't have a color match since I fall between Vanilla and Creme Brulee. Can wear either but none is a great match. Also it is a bit expensive and really don't like the doe foot applicator since it's neither hygienic nor you can squeeze all the amount out as you would with a tube. Still I think it's a great conealer that you can use both on undereyes and imperfections with great results which is a rarity and main selling point for me - even if I have to go through the hassle of getting two color and mixing them.

About reviewer (952 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

EyesGreen

3 months ago

Pros Pretty toned concealer. Medium-full coverage. Brightening and natural. Cons Prone to creasing. Expensive. Worth trying

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

3 months ago

This concealer is WOW. I was gifted this in shade Caramel ( I'm in the NC44/45 range). It does an awesome job at covering my dark undereye circles. After 10 hours of wear my undereye area doesnt look dry and cracked. I applied from the wand and blend out with my pinkie finger. I did try it with a BeautyBlender but found that it extracted product versus blending in. The eye area definitely looks vibrant and healthy....but not so bright that I look like a raccoon. I set the area with the same setting powder I use for my face ( also from NARS...the tinted setting powder in Sunstone). Very happy with this concealer.

About reviewer (320 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Dark, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

3 months ago

There's a reason why everyone loves this concealer. This is my HG concealer. It's perfect for my dry skin. I love how it goes on, I love that I can just use my fingers to blend it in and it looks just as great as if I use an actual tool and I love that the shade (med/dark 2 [caramel]) is perfect for me. It sinks into my skin in a way that doesn't make it look dry and it lasts for hours. At the end of the night, no matter how intense it's been, I can still expect to look great, even if it's rubbed off a little.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinDry, Dark, Warm

HairBrunette, Kinky, Coarse

3.0

4 months ago

Right now, this is the best concealer. It brightens the skin around the eyes, it lasts longer but it is NOT good for my fine lines. I have seen some techniques online (for example, to remove the extra product with a tissue and use a tiny amount of translucent powder), but still.

About reviewer (192 reviews)

Age36-43