MAC Cosmetics Pro Longwear Concealer

MAC Cosmetics Pro Longwear Concealer
Pro Longwear ConcealerMAC concealerPro Longwear ConcealerPro Longwear Concealer

4.1

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Tribehenin, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Methicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid [may contain] (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

Skin: Other, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This concealer is my favorite from MAC. It does not move gives good coverage. I do not like the packaging and the shade selection should expand. I have to purchase 2 shades and that becomes expensive, however it does last a long time.

HG concealer! You only need a little amount of product, and it creases so little under my eyes (fine lines with dark circles) that I skip setting with powder and therefore avoid accentuating my fine lines. If setted with powder it literally stays very long and doesn't fade. And I don't need foundation when I only conceal the "imperfect" sections of my face so it's a win win. Only con is the packaging: glass (yep, once it fell down and broke into pieces) plus a pump which gives out too much product, even if you try pressing it down gently. For that, the price is a bit too much but I haven't found any dupe which is as good as Pro Longwear Concealer.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Sadly, I can't wear this because even primed with a heavy moisturizer underneath this is just not dry skin friendly on me. That said, this is the best concealer I ever used. The tiniest amount covers the aging related hollows under my eyes like nothing I've ever tried. The only downside: the bottle does pump out way too much product. If MAC ever creates a light, concentrated concealer like this that's dry skin friendly, I'll be first in line to buy it.

on 9/29/2018 8:48:00 AM

Life changing concealer for me! Great coverage, once you set it with powder it looks flawless and doesn’t budge! I use it mainly for the under eyes area, can’t tell about the efficiency on spots. I don’t like the pump as it dispenses too much product, but the bottle is hygienic so I can get over the pump thing. Love it!

on 9/28/2018 7:47:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I dont get the hype about this concealer.... It doesn't cover anything and doesn't last., it also creases.. It would be good if you have fresh teenage skin, as I gave it to my daughter and it looks amazing on her. I'm nearly 40 with dark horrible circles and bags, my skin is pretty good other than the circles that age me terribly. The conceaer just sat there under my eyes like an oil slick and settled into my lines, it also didn't cover the darkness, it's not build able as it looks like you've dropped something on to your face.... What I was after was somthing I could put on as I don't use foundation and not have to bake it or spritz it with setting spray, I just want something that covers and stays on during the day with out it ending up looking like I've aged 10 years throughout the day....anyone know if anything like that exists? I'm sick of spending my money on concealers that don't work. Bottom line is, if you have minimal issues with your skin, this will look great on you, for people with age related problems this may not be right for you.

on 9/20/2018 2:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Flawless finish..stays on for along time. Theres no better foundation than this for coverage and also get the natural look. A++

on 9/8/2018 11:01:00 AM

Overall it's a medium to full coverage concealer, it sets beautifully on the skin and does not crease. I've repurchased it around 2 times and I was happy with its performance and the amount of product. My biggest pet peeve with this one is the pump..it spurts out so much product and you don't need that much since a little goes a long way, and you are wasting product this way.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Dark circles are not a huge concern for me on most days, but every now and again when I've not slept enough they can be quite prominent. And when that happens, 1 drop of Mac's Pro Longwear Concealer is literally all it takes to provide coverage. A friend with a dry skin type tried this and said it wasn't for her as the formulation is quite dry and creased/accentuated her fine lines. However for me with oilier skin it glided on fine and didn't look cakey in any way. Also a bonus for me is that Mac is one of the few brands to do foundations/concealers that are a 100% complete match with my skin tone. If you have combination to oily skin I would suggest to give this a try. Very good coverage, just be careful with the pump, it can and will dispense more than you need!

Selena x

~ My HG list ~

1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm
4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream
9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream
10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

AMAZING for dark circles. <3 It's not the cheapest concealer ever but it is worth it. It stays on and doesn't oxidize.

on 9/2/2018 1:34:00 AM

I recently purchased my 3rd bottle of this, it's reliable, has great coverage, and isn't cakey on my combo mature under eyes. The main reason I can't give it an overall 5 lippies is because it dispenses way too much product, and when you are getting low on product it's impossible to get to it...I wish they would revamp the packaging. The product itself is fantastic, and I definitely recommend.