MAC Cosmetics Pro Longwear Concealer

MAC Cosmetics Pro Longwear Concealer
Pro Longwear ConcealerMAC concealerPro Longwear ConcealerPro Longwear Concealer

4.1

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Tribehenin, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Methicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid [may contain] (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

on 12/3/2018 2:39:00 PM

Amazing concealer. One bottle lasted for a year and I have naturally dark under eye circles so I ve been using it daily. Great coverage, buildable. I can use only small amount for medium natural coverage for daylight. Really brighten my face.Also it can be built to full coverage and when its setted last whole day. Overall great payoff.

on 11/30/2018 1:18:00 PM

The pump for me works great, i think Mac fixed the problem! Anyways this dries very very fast, one of the fastest drying concealer ive tried so make sure to work one eye at a time. A little goes a really long way! The shade i use in mac concealer for undereye dark circles is always NW20. This one is really brightening. I am C1 in Mac Face and Body but i really dont like the yellow undereyes look because its too obvious im wearing concealer so thats why ive never bought an NC In concealers. I have some redness in my face but my body is yellow tone. I can use this concealer for spot conceal on days i cant do a full face and it works great, its not as pink as some of the other lines of Mac for NW (studio fix 24 hour-cant use this on the face so i end up buying 2 diff. Colors, why!), Mac mineralize concealer NW20 color is perfffffectttt for undereyes, so moisturizing but it creases. :( This on the other hand is a creaseless concealer that isnt too drying. Ive tried and loved their Mac 24 Hour Smooth, its very good close to hg but i think this one is the winner for me.(i love this packaging over the doe foot) Also i feel this is longer lasting and works better for both undereyes and acne scars, i dont need to layer this. The pigment in this concealer is very high, again one tiny tiny pump is enough. The new pump gives me a lot of control of how much i pump out. I set this with prep and prime translucent but i honestly dont need to. It works on my scars and blends in to my skin seamlessly. Its very natural matte finish and im loving it. This is now my HG. Ive tried nars both radiant and soft matte, most of all mac concealers, too faced super coverage and tarte shape tape and this is the very best.

Pros -
Good packaging

Cons-
Dries really fast

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Dark circles are not a huge concern for me on most days, but every now and again when I've not slept enough they can be quite prominent. And when that happens, 1 drop of Mac's Pro Longwear Concealer is literally all it takes to provide coverage and (temporarily) banish them. A friend with a dry skin type tried this and said it wasn't for her as the formulation is quite dry and creased/accentuated her fine lines. However for me with oilier skin it glided on fine and didn't look cakey in any way. Also a bonus for me is that Mac is one of the very few brands to do foundations/concealers that are a 100% complete match with my skin tone. If you have combination to oily skin I would suggest to give this a try. Very good coverage, just be careful with the pump, it can and will dispense a lot more than you need!

Selena x

~ My HG list ~

1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm
4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream
9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream
10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I like that it is the only thing that does not crease on me . it blends very well. but not enough coverage for me.

on 10/29/2018 4:38:00 AM

This concealer has been absolutely hyped up and raved about for years. And in 2018 I finally got around to giving it a whirl. MAC Prolongwear Concealer is a great concealer, it has a nice consistency - not too thick or thin. I love that it comes in a pump container as it stays hygienic that way. I find that it applies best when blended in with my finger, something about the heat of my finger just creates a smooth and even coverage which blends nicely into my skin. I love using this concealer under my eyes, as it hides my dark circles entirely, but doesn't crease or look cakey. A little goes a long way with this product, which is great as it is quite pricey. I would happily repurchase and recommend this product.

Skin: Other, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This concealer is my favorite from MAC. It does not move gives good coverage. I do not like the packaging and the shade selection should expand. I have to purchase 2 shades and that becomes expensive, however it does last a long time.

HG concealer! You only need a little amount of product, and it creases so little under my eyes (fine lines with dark circles) that I skip setting with powder and therefore avoid accentuating my fine lines. If setted with powder it literally stays very long and doesn't fade. And I don't need foundation when I only conceal the "imperfect" sections of my face so it's a win win. Only con is the packaging: glass (yep, once it fell down and broke into pieces) plus a pump which gives out too much product, even if you try pressing it down gently. For that, the price is a bit too much but I haven't found any dupe which is as good as Pro Longwear Concealer.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Sadly, I can't wear this because even primed with a heavy moisturizer underneath this is just not dry skin friendly on me. That said, this is the best concealer I ever used. The tiniest amount covers the aging related hollows under my eyes like nothing I've ever tried. The only downside: the bottle does pump out way too much product. If MAC ever creates a light, concentrated concealer like this that's dry skin friendly, I'll be first in line to buy it.

on 9/29/2018 8:48:00 AM

Life changing concealer for me! Great coverage, once you set it with powder it looks flawless and doesn’t budge! I use it mainly for the under eyes area, can’t tell about the efficiency on spots. I don’t like the pump as it dispenses too much product, but the bottle is hygienic so I can get over the pump thing. Love it!

on 9/28/2018 7:47:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I dont get the hype about this concealer.... It doesn't cover anything and doesn't last., it also creases.. It would be good if you have fresh teenage skin, as I gave it to my daughter and it looks amazing on her. I'm nearly 40 with dark horrible circles and bags, my skin is pretty good other than the circles that age me terribly. The conceaer just sat there under my eyes like an oil slick and settled into my lines, it also didn't cover the darkness, it's not build able as it looks like you've dropped something on to your face.... What I was after was somthing I could put on as I don't use foundation and not have to bake it or spritz it with setting spray, I just want something that covers and stays on during the day with out it ending up looking like I've aged 10 years throughout the day....anyone know if anything like that exists? I'm sick of spending my money on concealers that don't work. Bottom line is, if you have minimal issues with your skin, this will look great on you, for people with age related problems this may not be right for you.