4.1

$25.00 on Ulta Beauty
Shop Now

Reviews

a year ago

The actual concealer is really good I use it especially when I'm in a rush and need some coverage. Covers redness and acne really well,and it is a little on the pricey side but overs medium to full coverage that is buildable and I like that it locks in fast so by the time I'm leaving the house it's already set even without powder. The only thing is that the one I bought that came in a tube was a bit suspicious because the outside looks like a lot of product thrn once you open it you realize that there isn't too much after removing the wand but I mean it's not a train smash so yeah

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

2.0

a year ago

When I first tried this I thought I had found my holy grail concealer. I used it on my face to cover small pimples and redness and it has great coverage, lasts through the day and doesn't budge. Unfortunately it broke me out :( I was getting big, painful pimples which I haven't gotten in a while and I blamed so many other things before realising this is what might have been breaking me out. It has a very strong smell too, which might have had something to do with it. Once I discontinued its use, the pimples stopped coming back. So overall, it's a very good concealer, unless it breaks you out!

About reviewer (12 reviews)

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

a year ago

Amazing concealer. One bottle lasted for a year and I have naturally dark under eye circles so I ve been using it daily. Great coverage, buildable. I can use only small amount for medium natural coverage for daylight. Really brighten my face.Also it can be built to full coverage and when its setted last whole day. Overall great payoff.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

a year ago

This dries very very fast, one of the fastest drying concealer ive tried so make sure to work one eye at a time. A little goes a really long way! Best way is to use fingers. The shade i use in mac concealer for undereye dark circles is always NW20. This one is really brightening. I am C1 in Mac Face and Body but i really dont like the yellow undereyes look because its too obvious im wearing concealer so thats why ive never bought an NC In concealers. I have some redness in my face but my body is yellow tone. I can use this concealer for spot conceal on days i cant do a full face and it works great, its not as pink as some of the other lines of Mac for NW (studio fix 24 hour-cant use this on the face so i end up buying 2 diff. Colors, why!), Mac mineralize concealer NW20 color is perfffffectttt for undereyes, so moisturizing but it creases. :( This on the other hand is a creaseless concealer but its too drying. this is longer lasting and works better for both undereyes and acne scars, i dont need to layer this. The pigment in this concealer is very high, again one tiny tiny pump is enough. The pump isnt the best for control of how much you get. I have to be very light handed when pressing. The glass bottle is a bit fragile too. Im always afraid to break it. I set this with tanslucent powder but i honestly dont need to since its very dry. Itll look way too dry. Its very natural matte finish but i wont repurchase. I am going back to the Chanel one. Pros - Long lasting Lightweight High pigment Works on acne scars No creasing Cons- Dries really fast Can be drying if not properly primed or if undereyes are prone to dryness Pump is good and bad at the same time

About reviewer (425 reviews)

Age25-29

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

a year ago

I like that it is the only thing that does not crease on me . it blends very well. but not enough coverage for me.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

a year ago

This concealer has been absolutely hyped up and raved about for years. And in 2018 I finally got around to giving it a whirl. MAC Prolongwear Concealer is a great concealer, it has a nice consistency - not too thick or thin. I love that it comes in a pump container as it stays hygienic that way. I find that it applies best when blended in with my finger, something about the heat of my finger just creates a smooth and even coverage which blends nicely into my skin. I love using this concealer under my eyes, as it hides my dark circles entirely, but doesn't crease or look cakey. A little goes a long way with this product, which is great as it is quite pricey. I would happily repurchase and recommend this product.

About reviewer (740 reviews)

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

a year ago

This concealer is my favorite from MAC. It does not move gives good coverage. I do not like the packaging and the shade selection should expand. I have to purchase 2 shades and that becomes expensive, however it does last a long time.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Dark, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

a year ago

Sadly, I can't wear this because even primed with a heavy moisturizer underneath this is just not dry skin friendly on me. That said, this is the best concealer I ever used. The tiniest amount covers the aging related hollows under my eyes like nothing I've ever tried. The only downside: the bottle does pump out way too much product. If MAC ever creates a light, concentrated concealer like this that's dry skin friendly, I'll be first in line to buy it.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

2 years ago

Life changing concealer for me! Great coverage, once you set it with powder it looks flawless and doesn’t budge! I use it mainly for the under eyes area, can’t tell about the efficiency on spots. I don’t like the pump as it dispenses too much product, but the bottle is hygienic so I can get over the pump thing. Love it!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

2 years ago

I dont get the hype about this concealer.... It doesn't cover anything and doesn't last., it also creases.. It would be good if you have fresh teenage skin, as I gave it to my daughter and it looks amazing on her. I'm nearly 40 with dark horrible circles and bags, my skin is pretty good other than the circles that age me terribly. The conceaer just sat there under my eyes like an oil slick and settled into my lines, it also didn't cover the darkness, it's not build able as it looks like you've dropped something on to your face.... What I was after was somthing I could put on as I don't use foundation and not have to bake it or spritz it with setting spray, I just want something that covers and stays on during the day with out it ending up looking like I've aged 10 years throughout the day....anyone know if anything like that exists? I'm sick of spending my money on concealers that don't work. Bottom line is, if you have minimal issues with your skin, this will look great on you, for people with age related problems this may not be right for you.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age36-43