4.1

$30.00 on Saks Fifth Avenue
Shop Now

Reviews

7 days ago

This is a thick potted concealer. I usually use a finger to apply it. It warms up with body heat and blends in really smoothly. I use it for spot concealing and under my eyes. It’s got opaque coverage but I don’t have anything super dark to cover. There’s a good color match for me in vanilla. I also like the NARS creamy concealer but it started looking a little dry in me. This one, surprisingly, doesn’t look dry. My only gripe is MARS rubber packing, impossible to keep clean.

About reviewer (554 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Other

3.0

4 months ago

The shade is perfect, but after I've put on my morning skincare products, it makes me look as if I have small dry patches. I also use my fingers when it comes to concealer, so this product is a no-no for me. It just takes too much time and effort that I'm unwilling to put in to make sure it looks good. I want something easy to use that works well with my dry skin and this just has not been the right product for me. I hope I can come back to it in the future to change my mind.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinDry, Dark, Warm

HairBrunette, Kinky, Coarse

6 months ago

I love this concealer! I suffer from hormonal acne and this has been excellent for covering up my marks. I get everything from small whiteheads to hard, under-the-skin cysts and this has not failed me yet. It's matte so it takes down the shine on hard bumps. It has great coverage so it conceals redness. The formula is very long lasting as well and I usually have minimal fading by the end of the day. I like to apply this with a brush but it works with fingers to. I wear NC13 in MAC's Studio Fix Powder and Classic Ivory in Covergirl foundations. I went with the shade Vanilla and it works perfectly for my skin tone. This concealer is pricey but I've been using it every day for over a month and I've barely made a dent in the pot. I think this will last a long time. Overall I'm very happy that I found this. I can see myself repurchasing it in the future.

About reviewer (65 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

EyesGreen

7 months ago

OG CONCEALER. i got chantilly (light neutral shade) and it is the PERFECT match for my yellow-green toned skin. i use it by lightly tapping my ring finger in the pot and blending it under my eyes. it literally takes like three seconds and it blends seamlessly. IN LOVE LOVE

About reviewer (2 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Olive, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

3.0

8 months ago

This concealers works well in covering acne and it's highly pigmented so it's quick. However, it broke me out badly after using for two days. I stopped using and it subsided rather quickly.

About reviewer (382 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

9 months ago

My shade: Creme Brûlée (Light 2.5) Other matches for me: Nars Radiant Longwear (Deauville) TF Born This Way (Porcelain) Estée Lauder Double Wear (1N2 Ecru) I can’t believe it has taken me so long to review this product. I have been using it for around 3 months now and there will be no turning back! This is my HG. I use it both under my eyes and for spot concealing. It is full coverage and dries down to a Soft matte finish, which basically mean it loses shine but never looks dry or cakey. It makes me look like I slept for 10 hours, which is always a plus! It lasts all day without fading and is quite transfer proof. It sits nicely whether I apply it on top of or underneath foundation. I usually apply it with my finger and then use either my finger or a sponge to blend, though it applies nicely with a brush too. I really love this concealer and I would 100% recommend it to anyone.

About reviewer (740 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

9 months ago

I’ve repurchased this 4 times. I wear macadamia and I’m nc30. I suffered from cystic acne, and I carried this on me at all times. It is the only thing that covers cystic acne for me. I apply it with the pointy tip of a dry beauty blender sponge (dry so I don’t dilute it with a damp BB). It takes very little product to cover up any redness or acne scarring and it’s Matte and lasts all day. If I had to pick one product I couldn’t live without it would be NARS soft matte. I can fake a perfect complexion with this stuff. I do go through it pretty quickly, and I do not like it under eyes. It’s too matte for under eyes I prefer a little glow.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

10 months ago

I don't feel like I'm in love with this product, yet I keep re-purchasing it. It stays put, and it feels weightless. I find it covers spots well, but not sure how it does combating under-eye circles, as this isn't an issue I find I have. I wear shade Light 2 (Vanilla) and I find it's a perfect match. I'm still on the hunt for a concealer that wows me, but so far, this is my go-to. Worth a try if you're in the market.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair

a year ago

Great concealer overall! Would recommend if you have mild to moderate acne/scarring or redness you want to cover up. I think it's good for normal to dry skin if you can find a shade match. My usual go to for covering up dark spots & redness was Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage, I heard this was similar in coverage so tried it out. If you're familiar with LM this has a softer consistency that is easier to blend but sticks to the skin less, LM does not budge at all but this will if rubbed. Coverage is just slightly less than LM, if you're looking for the most coverage you will need to pat it on gently. I still use LM SC for active breakouts and specific spots that are hard to cover but this concealer is now one of my daily go to's and will definitely repurchase. I prefer this to LM for evening out skin tone and for redness - instead of foundation I use a small amount on my cheeks and forehead and blend it out, I find the result is very natural and this is creamier than LM so suitable for drier skin textures. So although the coverage is slightly less and the staying power less than LM SC, this is better when you actually do not need such a heavy duty concealer as the texture and finish is easier to blend and look natural, a small amount of product goes a long way! I don't think this would be good for very oily skin types as it is quite creamy and I find as I get shiny it will slide off if I'm not wearing primer or finishing with powder. When my skin is drier I'll use it on my nose but otherwise I find because I get oily there it does not stay as well as LM. Only downside is colour range is limited compared to the NARS foundations. I use this in Custard whereas my foundation is Ceylon. Tone wise I would prefer something more neutral as I find Ceylon is, I've tried the lighter shades of this but none have the correct tone (too pink or way too light) so I still use Custard even though it can be a tad dark. I would not specifically recommend this as an undereye concealer but as a spot and redness concealer. Under the eyes I find it is too heavy to actively apply there and can settle or smudge off. To brighten dark circles I get better results using a colour correcting concealer either on its own or with a tiny bit of this product leftover from my cheeks blended up.

About reviewer (46 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

a year ago

I had swatched this in store and was disappointed that none of the shades seemed to work for my fair, but olive under-toned (Asian) skin. A few months later, I chose a sample of this from Sephora and was again bummed that the sample only had one “light” color Vanilla 2, which I thought was way too pink and too light for my skin. I decided to try it anyway and was amazed how perfect the color was for undereyes, lids, and blemish coverage. I have been using Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer for years, but lately felt that it was creasing and highlighting any dry patches. NARS Soft Matte was creamy and soft to apply, which was surprising for it being so thick and solid at room temp. Just a dab into the concealer with my ring finger seemed to make it a spreadable consistency, I didn’t need to warm it in my hands first. It gave full-coverage over my dark circles but blended so well that it looked invisible. I apply this on top of Smashbox Original Primer and set it with Fenty Pro-Filt’r Setting Powder in Lavender (which I also love) and it lasts all day. I was so impressed. No creasing, caking, fading, or settling into fine lines. I have since bought a full-size pot. A little goes a long way and the sample lasted several weeks, so I think the full-size will last a long time.

About reviewer (576 reviews)

Age36-43