Suave Professionals Rosemary Mint Shampoo

Suave Professionals Rosemary Mint Shampoo

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Betaine, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil*, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice [Aloe Vera]*, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil [Lemongrass]*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf Extract*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract*, Fragrance (Parfum), Polyquaternium-10, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Citric Acid, PPG-9, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

An excellent reason why one doesn't need to spend 25-30 dollars on one bottle of salon brand shampoo to get great results.
Suave Professionals is an example of why drugstore brands can and do work.
I love the Rosemary and Mint formula. It cleanses gently yet thoroughly,doesn't dry your hair out,has a pleasant herbal scent (An absolute relief from all those fruit cocktail smelling brands that have been saturating the market since the 1990's) and rinses clean. And you can get the set (accompanying conditioner) for 3.79 at Target. If only they would make a hairspray...

I like the scent. Almost reminds me of incense. Very minty and clean. I think its a decent clarifying type shampoo, but it can be very drying and stripping. It doesnt claim to be moisturizing so i guess thats fine. Too drying for me but my boyfriend has been using it and he really likes the smell. Also really cheap so thats nice.

To Read all 101 Reviews, Login or Join

on 4/21/2016 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have very few criteria for shampoo. First, it must smell good (or be unscented), not like a Jolly Rancher candy or a flowery perfume. Second, it can't have Sodium Laurel Sulfate because it irritates my skin (Sodium Laureth Sulfate is ok). Third, it has to cleanse my oily scalp without stripping my hair, and not leave a residue.

Suave Professionals Rosemary Mint Shampoo has ticked all these boxes for me. It out performs Paul Mitchell Shampoo Two, a "clarifying" formula that left my hair flat and lifeless. It is more balanced than Matrix Biolage Normalizing Shampoo, which is ok for very humid conditions when my scalp is more oily, but not a good everyday shampoo. It has a pleasant herbal scent that is not overpowering and does not linger once my hair is dry. And best of all, it cleans well without leaving my hair too greasy or too dry. To top it off, the price is great. What is not to like?

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

i am very fussy with shampoos...they must be lightly scented, add volume to my thick but fine and oily hair and not strip the red hair color i use. i really like this shampoo. the scent is so lite and clean. it lathers well and gets my hair clean and full. it is a transparent not creamy shampoo so unless you use a bit of conditioner it will tangle. it doesn't strip my hair color anymore than any shampoo for color treated or dry hair. it comes in a huge bottle for a cheap price. ITS NOT MADE FOR DRY HAIR SO MAYBE THATS WHY ALL THE BAD REVIEWS. many shampoos CLAIM to be made for oily hair but just make it greasier accept for this one.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Thought I already reviews this???
Scent is just ok. I do not find it refreshing at all or stimulating.
It did not cleanse my hair well and left it dull and tangles.
My hair was more oily and stringy looking.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Love this shampoo.💖 It smells minty fresh, cleans my hair very well, doesn't dry my hair out as much, and the beneficial ingredients (such as eucalyptus, spearmint, aloe, rosemary, jojoba oils) are much higher up the list. And at less than $2, who can't beat that? Try it for yourself.

on 11/12/2015 8:06:00 AM

This shampoo is Suave's dupe of Aveda's Rosemary Mint, a shampoo whose fragrance I love, but which is not kind to my hair (it's just too stripping). This Suave version is a good alternative for me because it's not nearly so stripping. I think the Aveda is really only going to work for those with oily hair, whereas this shampoo was just fine for my normal to dry hair. It lathers up well, doesn't create tangles or make hair excessively dry. It's also super cheap, which is delightful. As for the scent, this is where the Suave version falls kind of flat. It's not an exact dupe of Aveda. I don't even think it's super close. The Aveda smells like rosemary and peppermint essential oils. You can tell there's real mint in there because it tingles on the scalp. This had no tingling effect, and the scent smelled like it was made with fragrance oils, rather than essential oils. It's still a pleasant fragrance, don't get me wrong, but it's not as nice as the Aveda. Also, I miss the tingle. In sum, for my hair, this is a better formula, but not nearly as nice of a scent.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

I like the conditioner but the shampoo not a fan as found after using left my hair dried. The conditioner was great and tingling and made my hair smoother and management of frizz.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I have straight virgin Asian hair that is on the oily and flat side. I'm not too particular about shampoo and usually will use whatever is around without any complaints, and this is no exception. It smells like you would expect from the name, although in my opinion slightly more minty than rosemary. It leaves my hair feeling squeaky clean, even a little bit on the dry side. I thought it might have a tingling sensation since it's advertised as "invigorating" and there's mint in it, but I didn't notice one.

Overall, this cleans my hair just fine. It is slightly drying though so if that is a concern for you then it would be best to avoid it.

I have purchased this multiple times along with the conditioner. I have a lot of fine hair, right now it's down to the middle of my back. I really feel like I get a good thorough wash with this. I wash my hair every other day and it is manageable. This is very refreshing and I like the fact that it has eucalyptus oil in it because I have read that it encourages hair growth. I also like that this is clear, something about the simplicity. I am acne-clog prone and have had many issues with shampoos and conditioners and this is defintely a repeat purchase that doesn't let me down. I love how easy it is to find in stores also. HG status here. I have shiny, bouncy healthy hair that always get compliments.

Popular Shampoos