Bumble and bumble Sunday Shampoo

Bumble and bumble Sunday Shampoo

4.2

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ppg-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Ginseng Root Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Sage Leaf Extract, Isoceteth-20, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Tetrasodium Edta, Citric Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Green 5, Violet 2, Limonene, Fragrance.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I don't use this all that often, only when my hair texture changes for the worse/feels weighed down and I know that too much styling product build-up and other stuff needs to be removed. I dislike using any product with SLS in it but I hate to admit it does 'strip' my hair efficiently, almost like a 'reset'. Most SLS-free shampoos don't do that for me, bar a handful and I normally end up adding a capful of ACV to get them to work better. Will use this up but also continue on the search for a decent clarifying shampoo that's natural and doesn't cause my hair to turn frizzy.

Selena x

~ My HG list ~

1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm
4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream
9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream
10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

on 11/23/2018 1:11:00 PM

I'm always needing to use a clarifying shampoo every week or two to get rid of the building of the oodles of products I use on my hair. My former go-to was Neutrogena's clarifying shampoo, which does the job but is really harsh and can leave your hair feeling like straw. Finally I decided to try the Sunday shampoo and it is so much better! It gets rid of buildup but doesn't leave it feeling dry and lifeless. Because it only needs to be used every so often (depending on your needs) a bottle does last a long time. I wish I had tried this sooner.

on 4/2/2018 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is a wonderful clarifying shampoo to get rid of buildup. I live somewhere with terribly hard water, and this just gets rid of all the buildup and makes my hair light, bouncy and feeling clean. It doesn't dry it out either. While the bottle looks tiny, a little of the shampoo really goes a long way.

I love this shampoo. I hate how expensive it is ($25) but it's worth every penny. I use this shampoo to clarify every 2 weeks or so. It removes any silicone build-up I might have and leaves my hair feelings soft, clean and full of body. I don't find it to be drying but I try not to use it too often. I love the packaging; it's super cute! I know the price is ridiculous but I will continue to purchase this. It's the best clarifying shampoo I've ever used.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

having fine/fragile, coily, tightly-curled hair prone to dryness, I was scared to use a clarifying shampoo with sulfates but I'm glad I did. After so many years of all-natural, moisturizing shampoos, my hai needed a reset, and Iwas rewarded with the hair texture I had five years ago ( when I used real shampoo)---- my curls more defined, less frizz, softer and silkier. I still use my conditioning cleansers weekly, but this is great before a treatment or after a month of butters and waxes being piled on your head ( heavy oils are just as tough to remove as silicones). my scalp also thanks me. if your hair is like mine, then follow one lather of this with a sulfate-free moisturizing shampoo to make sure you remove any drying residue. HG clarifying shampoo---- do not buy one of the "gentle" ones because it probably doesn't work.

on 1/16/2016 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Only product I have found that deep cleans my daughters hair without drying.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this stuff, HG level. I don't have coloured hair so I don't need to worry about it stripping my color, so I use it a couple times a week (alternating with a sulfate-free shampoo). It makes my hair so soft and it just feels SO clean. Will always repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

My sister is a hairdresser and gave me this shampoo. I've used Bumble and Bumble products for a really long time and I love them. This shampoo is nice for an end of the week detoxifying wash. Leaves hair feeling very clean, but slightly on the dryer side. It has a nice smell, and it lathers well. Just so you know, this isn't safe for colour treated hair. Overall, I reccomend this.

on 8/11/2015 5:40:00 PM

Hmmm. Jury is out on this one. I have had this for a few months and use weekly to every other week. It definitely strips my hair of the product build up, but I'm not sure it makes a big enough difference to justify the price ($25 for a tiny bottle).