Ben Nye Bella Luxury Powder: Cameo (formerly known as Visage Poudre Luxury Powder)

4.8

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Silica, Cl No. 77489, 77491, 77492, 77499 (Iron Oxides), Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben.

on 5/6/2016 5:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

My holy grail loose powder at the moment. This gives you great coverage, is longlasting and the color match is great. What more can a girl want? I love it and im repurchasing it definitely.

on 2/3/2016 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have oily skin and this is amazing at controlling oil. I can go all day and by the end of the day my makeup still looks good. I don't look like a grease ball or cakey. The price is very good for the amount of product. The larger shaker bottle will last several years! I reccomend it to everyone I talk to.

To Read all 24 Reviews, Login or Join

on 2/2/2016 11:10:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This is perfect for setting my undereye concealer and doesn't cost much if you order from usa. Light enough for my nc10 skin, doesn't let the concealer crease, lasts really well. I'd recommend and repurchase!

on 2/1/2016 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this at a beauty supply after reading all of the positive reviews online and am glad I did. This provides the flawless finish I wanted to my under eye area after I have applied my concealer. A little goes a long way...

The new packaging with the sifter is so much easier to use!

on 1/8/2016 7:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

SO I HAD JUST RECEIVED THIS POWDER, AND JUST BY SWEEPING IT ACROSS MY FACE, MY PORES ALL DISAPPEARED!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLYYYYYYYYY GRAILLLLLLLLLLLL POWWWWWWDERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry I am too excited, but after the countless different powders I have used from drugstore to high end, this is hands down the best I have ever tried. Much better than my chanel or MUFE HD powder. LOOK NO FURTHER!

on 12/30/2015 3:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hells yeah! So this is a hard review to write, because the Cameo Luxury Powder is in a virtual tie with my HG powder, NARS Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder. The NARS is white, and Cameo is a pinky beige color. (Totally agree with the review prior to mine--this works best for cool/fair skintones with a hint of pink. If your skin is darker and warmer, try one of the other three shades.)

Works well for me over my normal primer/mattifier or even over bare skin. Takes more over bare skin, but I swirl swirl swirl blend blend blend, and you're left with this freakishly flawless finish that does seem to scatter light. But it's not heavy like liquid or cream foundations are.

I will say this does not have enough coverage to obscure blemishes or dark spots. For those, I still use my mineral concealer powder. This goes on over that. To make sure it doesn't cling to the miniscule hairs on your nose, blend really well there.

I purchased a small container of this stuff, but it'll still last me a decade. I dumped a small amount into a smaller container with a twist-to-open dispenser. I just apply from there. Voila--my skin looks better than it actually is!

on 8/13/2015 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this in the new smaller dome jar from Camera Ready Cosmetics (SO much easier to deal with than the shaker-top bottles!) I am NW15 and I use this specifically to set my undereye concealer or brightener. So far, I am very happy with it. It is very finely milled, so it blends out quite easily & is not cakey or heavy under the eyes. It seems to add a bit of additional brightness. It does not seem to settle into fine lines. With the amount I use daily, the dome jar will last forever. My skin is normal to dry and this works nicely for me; I'm not sure this powder does much for oil control, so if you have oily skin this may not work as well for you. I also have not tried this as an all-over face setting powder, so I cannot attest to how it would hold up. As far as color: if you are fair to light and have neutral or cool undertones, this is the Ben Nye color to go with as it has a very slight pink undertone (the famous Banana powder only works for deeper, warmer skintones.)

on 6/29/2015 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I only got this last week, but I find it to be very brightening on my fair skin. It works best to set my under eye concealer and looks too heavy if applied all over my face.
I got the smallest dome jar and it will last me forever if just used under my eyes. I don't like that the lid is clear because it makes it look cheap and messy, but otherwise packaging is fine.

I bought 4 of the Ben Nye powders (fair, cameo, rose petal, pretty pink) because of great reviews here. I was very disappointed. All the powders were very transparent and did not provide any coverage: all my redness, brown spots, small pimples were very visible no matter what brush I tried. The colors were true to description and pictures. They were very moist and my face looked oily every time I used it, even if I used mattifying cleanser and no any product under these powders. I have never had this problem before, my skin is not really that oily. Since they were so cheap, I will have to give these away and would not buy any products from this brand. I will not be fooled again: there is a reason why they are so cheap:)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought 1 oz of this for $18 off amazon which I find to be kind of expensive but it can be found cheaper so I hear. This is very nice but it is too pale & im apprehensive on ordering another color in case it's too dark. Banana I can only use under my eyes coz that is too yellow for all over. I would consider buying this again if I could find a 3oz container for ~same price but this keeps me from being oily/having to blot; it is heavy duty! It would be my HG if I had the right color; I don't feel l should have to mix them when I'm paying this much for a product. I pour banana out into a little sauce tray w 2 compartments & this powder on the other side of the tray. This is very pale indeed. If I could only see this in person so I could make a decent color match!! :/