Ben Nye Bella Luxury Powder: Cameo (formerly known as Visage Poudre Luxury Powder)

4.8

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Silica, Cl No. 77489, 77491, 77492, 77499 (Iron Oxides), Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben.

on 1/10/2019 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Ben Nye's loose Cameo Luxury Powder is actually the best loose powder I have ever used. I'm sold on it because it is super fine and velvety. It sets my makeup all day long without looking cakey. There is no noticeable scent when applying this powder. It isn't as expensive as you may initially think because you receive a large quantity. Once you buy the 0.92 oz / 26 gram $13.50 dome container, you only have to buy the 3 oz / 85 gram refills in the future. This large refill currently goes for $22.50. The drug store loose powder containers are much smaller by comparison. This luxury powder comes in several shades. The cameo best seller shade suits light to light-medium, cool complexions. It is best to cover any blemishes with any skin-matching cream concealer or stick foundation, then set your makeup with this powder. As others have written, this loose powder is not to cover blemishes. Use a pressed mineral powder foundation if you are looking for coverage in powder form (such as, Neutrogena mineral sheers powder foundation).

I got it so I could try the baking trend but I use it over my whole face now as it gets rid of shine and my face feels and looks very smooth after using it. It offers light coverage but not too good but it's a powder so I wasn't really expecting it too. I use this under my eyes over my concealer that creases like crazy and while it definitely minimised the creases it didn't stop all of them. The only thing I don't really like about this is the packaging. I have the medium shaker bottle and I usually pour it into the lid and then put my brush in there. If I don't use all the powder up I try to pour it back in and usually it goes everywhere and is really messy but overall great product

on 5/6/2016 5:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

My holy grail loose powder at the moment. This gives you great coverage, is longlasting and the color match is great. What more can a girl want? I love it and im repurchasing it definitely.

on 2/3/2016 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have oily skin and this is amazing at controlling oil. I can go all day and by the end of the day my makeup still looks good. I don't look like a grease ball or cakey. The price is very good for the amount of product. The larger shaker bottle will last several years! I reccomend it to everyone I talk to.

on 2/2/2016 11:10:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

This is perfect for setting my undereye concealer and doesn't cost much if you order from usa. Light enough for my nc10 skin, doesn't let the concealer crease, lasts really well. I'd recommend and repurchase!

on 2/1/2016 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this at a beauty supply after reading all of the positive reviews online and am glad I did. This provides the flawless finish I wanted to my under eye area after I have applied my concealer. A little goes a long way...

The new packaging with the sifter is so much easier to use!

on 1/8/2016 7:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

SO I HAD JUST RECEIVED THIS POWDER, AND JUST BY SWEEPING IT ACROSS MY FACE, MY PORES ALL DISAPPEARED!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLYYYYYYYYY GRAILLLLLLLLLLLL POWWWWWWDERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry I am too excited, but after the countless different powders I have used from drugstore to high end, this is hands down the best I have ever tried. Much better than my chanel or MUFE HD powder. LOOK NO FURTHER!

on 12/30/2015 3:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hells yeah! So this is a hard review to write, because the Cameo Luxury Powder is in a virtual tie with my HG powder, NARS Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder. The NARS is white, and Cameo is a pinky beige color. (Totally agree with the review prior to mine--this works best for cool/fair skintones with a hint of pink. If your skin is darker and warmer, try one of the other three shades.)

Works well for me over my normal primer/mattifier or even over bare skin. Takes more over bare skin, but I swirl swirl swirl blend blend blend, and you're left with this freakishly flawless finish that does seem to scatter light. But it's not heavy like liquid or cream foundations are.

I will say this does not have enough coverage to obscure blemishes or dark spots. For those, I still use my mineral concealer powder. This goes on over that. To make sure it doesn't cling to the miniscule hairs on your nose, blend really well there.

I purchased a small container of this stuff, but it'll still last me a decade. I dumped a small amount into a smaller container with a twist-to-open dispenser. I just apply from there. Voila--my skin looks better than it actually is!

on 8/13/2015 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this in the new smaller dome jar from Camera Ready Cosmetics (SO much easier to deal with than the shaker-top bottles!) I am NW15 and I use this specifically to set my undereye concealer or brightener. So far, I am very happy with it. It is very finely milled, so it blends out quite easily & is not cakey or heavy under the eyes. It seems to add a bit of additional brightness. It does not seem to settle into fine lines. With the amount I use daily, the dome jar will last forever. My skin is normal to dry and this works nicely for me; I'm not sure this powder does much for oil control, so if you have oily skin this may not work as well for you. I also have not tried this as an all-over face setting powder, so I cannot attest to how it would hold up. As far as color: if you are fair to light and have neutral or cool undertones, this is the Ben Nye color to go with as it has a very slight pink undertone (the famous Banana powder only works for deeper, warmer skintones.)

on 6/29/2015 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I only got this last week, but I find it to be very brightening on my fair skin. It works best to set my under eye concealer and looks too heavy if applied all over my face.
I got the smallest dome jar and it will last me forever if just used under my eyes. I don't like that the lid is clear because it makes it look cheap and messy, but otherwise packaging is fine.