Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder

Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder

4.2

on 4/16/2017 7:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I use this to set the rest of my face that's not highlighted just before I contour. This powder Issa mask, it absorbs every oil.
    Pros: it's affordable, it's long lasting I mean, this really takes agessss to get through, it's a mask, it gives you that extra coverage.
    Cons: it comes with a flimsy powder puff ( tip: I replaced mine with the Laura mercier puff) , some may find the smell off putting as it's really ancient powdery type of scent, but it doesn't bother me, packaging!!! This needs to be improved. as this is my staple product I'll usually travel with it everywhere! And I find that it pours into the closed cap when packed find that a bit messy.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I loved this powder for years when it was about the only DS loose powder you could find. I would love to love it. It has a great smell, but that means perfumes, and it is talc-based, not mineral-based. So, it oxidizes quickly, mixes with liquid foundation and creates a shiny film, and it does get everywhere. And you have to set your face with a setting spray or you look very powdery even with puff, sponge, or brush after you apply it.

I have acne-prone skin and I break out with this product if I wear it a full day. I always come home and wash my face immediately if I do use it. Sadly, I think I have to retire this good ole standby and stick to the mineral powders.

I have absolutely nothing positive to say about this powder. The packaging is horrendous, powder gets EVERYWHERE every single time I touch it. As soon as the powder gets on my face it oxidizes and turns me into a complete orange, offsetting my entire base. The smell is insanely overpowering and gives me a headache. Besides all of this, it also doesn't wear well. It breaks up all around my nose and chin no matter what foundation I put it over (the foundations wear fine with other powders). I truly don't understand how anyone enjoys this stuff.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This does cover good and make your pores look smaller but it smells horribly, breaks me out and gets everywhere.

The holy grail powder for me. I'm very fair skin toned so the color is perfect for me. Sets my makeup perfectly all day, keeps the oil under control. Plus dirt cheap and one container probably lasts me nine months. Been using this product fot over ten years and every time I'm forced to try something else I'm left disappointed. It's getting harder to find though which makes me worried.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I purchased this product on the walmart website because of all the hype. bottom line if you're medium or dark tone do not buy this product it makes your face look very ashy and leaves a white cast and if im putting on powder i dont see the use of setting my foundation with this then having to go back with a darker powder to get rid of the whitecast its to much powder and will make u look old and dried up. If you got some color stay away

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

The only thing that deserves 5 stars about this, is the packaging. I love vintage cosmetics, and Coty is good about keeping that very vintage packaging. Let me just warn my fellow acne prone, oily ladies because this stuff severely broke me out. I do have very sensitive skin, and I should have known by the awful perfume fragrance not to risk it, but I did. I honestly gave it a shot after my favorite YouTubers swear by this, but I still don't see why. It oxidized tremendously, smells awful, and makes a huge mess. Rimmel match perfection loose powder is 100% better than this, and sets to perfection making your skin look airbrushed.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I liked this loose powder for a long time but it's just not doing it for me. It doesn't have enough oil control for my super oily skin. After reading some of the other reviews, the talc is starting to freak me out a little bit. I'm almost considering buying a different loose powder because I didn't know that talc could cause ovarian cancer. I don't care for the fragrance either. It smells so bad oh my goodness. The only thing I like about this powder is how good it is for baking. Other than that, it's a pretty average powder. I just really wish they would get rid of the talc.

on 12/27/2016 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I really like this powder! I've been using it for baking my concealer. It works really well!!! I must admit though , I'm a little concerned about the talc. I'll need to do some more research.

on 12/27/2016 3:20:00 PM

Totally different now that it is made in china. Don't waste your money. Its not the powder people have loved for years