Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder

Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder

4.2

on 8/13/2017 11:34:00 AM

I tried this after getting recommended by my friends. As much as I want to love this product, it gives me some kind of itchiness after applying them on my face. I have combi skin but this product kinda irritates my skin (even though i dont have sensitive skin). The smell doesnt bothers me. It's just the itch i can't stand! Not gonna repurchase.

on 8/13/2017 10:02:00 AM

I bought this product due to some rave reviews and I thought I want to try it. Took me awhile to find it at Wal-Mart. Not bad just the awful smell makes me sick for some reason and found out it has Parabens on it! I don't use it all the time just sometimes when I needed it.

on 7/21/2017 12:42:00 PM

I have combo skin, I was absolutely excited to purchase this product and try it out, but once I opened it, the smell of baby powder and elder-perfume maksed the room and my face and after 2 hours of wearing the powder, I realized I had cake face

I don't understand why this powder is called translucent when there's pigment to it. It's very pink, I'm sick of all this pink foundation and powder, no ones skin is pink, no one wants a pink hue to their skin. It's somewhat beige also, so it's useable. I don't understand why they can't make these off white. It does silightly make my foundation look a weird color and uneven.
I hate how there's a lot of shimmer in it, who wants their entire face shimmery? We wouldn't want shimmer in foundation, so why in powder?
It does keep oil away, I haven't noticed my face feeling dry and tight from it. It has a perfume smell, but not horribly, I haven't noticed this breaking out my face yet. The price is decent.
UPDATE: This broke my face out horribly, they really need to make face powders with gentle ingredients. The ingridents are obviously way to harsh or should not be used on the face to clog pores that bad and cause breakouts.

on 7/9/2017 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hello oily skin ppl,
You need this in your life!
The oil-control of this powder is out of this world! I love to bake with it and it never accentuate my fine lines.
Normally my face becomes oily after 3-4 hours, but baking with this powder can last me 8 hours without touching up. My foundation is totally locked and does not transfer after baking. Even after 8 hours, i simply just dab my face with a tissue and my makeup is fresh again!
I know the scent is overpowering, but it reminds me of my grandma and i miss her...

on 6/17/2017 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Its hard to explain... i wanna love this powder but i cant. I saw so many good reviews about this and finally i got mine in translucent. Ugh, i hate this powder since the first time! I have a very oily skin, but however this powder makes my face reaaaaalllllyyyyyy dry! I dont know what to say! It makes my face became dryer than ever and cause dry patches. Definitely not gonna repurchase this bad powder.

on 6/17/2017 8:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Wow, I wasn't sure what to think of this at first, but I'd read and seen so many reviews of it, that I had to try it. Hard to get as I'm from Canada, so had to order it online through Walmart and pick it up in the States when I was there. You can't beat the price--$5 US! I ordered two colours--translucent and naturally neutral. When I saw the shades, I immediately returned the translucent; it had a very pinkish cast to it, and the naturally neutral looked more, well, natural. I'm very happy with my choice.

There's a lot of powder in this jar--I have to tap the end of my powder brush on the top of the jar to release just enough powder as it originally wouldn't come out of the holes. Now that it's down a bit, it might come out if I tipped it over, but I find it just as easy to continue doing what I've been doing. People were right about the smell--total baby powder. It grossed me out at first as it's quite strong, but now I don't even notice it (about a month and a half after use). I did notice that the smell stays on my powder brush even though I washed it, which is interesting.

I have very oily skin, and this does a pretty good job of keeping it at bay, especially in the cooler months. It goes on nicely, and I try to buff it in a bit so it doesn't look to pale on me (I went to Mexico and got some colour, so am a little darker than my normal colouring right now). About halfway through the day, I have to touch-up and use Rimmel's Stay Matter powder for that. My other go-to powder is Boots translucent loose powder, but it's around $14 US and I can only find it in the States too, so I might end up switching to the Air Spun just because of cost, although I do find the Boots one works a little better.

UPDATE :

I just find out what makes my foundation breaks after 5 hours. It's my Naruko anti-acne sunblock. One day i just ran out of my sunblock and i'm in a hurry so i just skip sunblock that day. I go with my usual routine which is moisturiser, foundation, concealer and airspun powder. And you know what?? My foundation looks AMAZING! My skin doesn't look that good in so long. My foundation lasted for almost 12 hours with very minimal touch-up. I'm loving this powder day by day by far the best setting powder i've ever have.

It's a love-hate feeling with this powder. I love this powder set my foundation. It looks flawless. A little goes a long way. Plus it so affordable and it lasts a very very long time.

But what I hate about this powder is the smell. OMG, i cannot stand the grandma smell. So strong. And the other downside (for me) is, it does set my foundation nice and beautiful. But, I'm very careful not to over powder because it will make my foundation look cakey and mask-y. Weird right? Yes, it happens to me. And after 5 hours using it I realised that all my foundation caked. I tried so many different foundations with this powder and I get the same result after 5 hours. I dunno what's going on but it's kinda sad because I wanted this powder to works on me so bad. Will not repurchase.

on 5/30/2017 6:06:00 PM

This powder is my holy grail! I am very pale with oily skin around my T-Zone and this keeps my make up in place all day! my only problem is the availability at my Walmart and the packaging. The packaging is just a lid that pushes on and off, it does not screw. it also comes with the little plastic thing that you released the powder through but I took that out completely so I could put my beauty blender in the powder and dab it on my face.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Absolutely hate this powder. The powder isn't exactly translucent, it has a very pinky undertone to it which changes my foundation color dramatically. Also I feel that this powder sets my foundation but at the same time it breaks up my foundation on my chin. Would absolutely not recommend.