3.8

$9.95 on iHerb
Shop Now

Reviews

3 years ago

I got this in #13 Bright Beige as I heard it was a good match for NW10 skin. I found the consistency, coverage and finish what you would expect of a BB cream_ moisturizing, semi-glowy with to light-med coverage. I don't particularly care about the spf factor as there can never be enough in your foundation to give you adequate protection unless you wear 1/4th tsp of foundation on your face. Anyway, I've giving this 4 lippies because the formula was fine. So why the one lippie off? Well #13 shade is really weird! I don't typically take lippies off for color match because what doesn't work for me may be perfect for someone else. However, in this case, there is something really wrong with #13, and I have noticed in reviews that I am not the first to mention this. When I swatched, it looked so perfect for nw10 (super pale with serious pink undertones), however when I applied it I had a noticeably gray cast. Considering the shade is called "Bright Beige" and I ended up looking flat and gray, I took a lippie off. Maybe other shades are much better.

About reviewer (82 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

3 years ago

I love a good B.B. Cream or Tinted Moisturizer...i am a skin care fanatic so i don't need a full coverage foundation and with the exception of 1 foundation, I won't even wear one in the winter. I found this about 2 yrs ago and still but regularly....though the price has risen quite a bit. I am very fair skinned and was surprised how well their lightest shade matched my skin tone. Last year i also found their B.B. Boomer which is supposed to be a primer for BB Cream but i still apply my fave primer first then I'll mix the BB Cream and Boomer together and apply. Words cannot do the finishing product justice. The Boomer has a slight pink radiance to it and also helps the bb cream to adhere to skin longer. My face never looks as beautifully flawless and glowing than when I use this. I literally look like an airbrushed magazine picture. And it stays this way ALL day...no creasing, fading, etc. Though it's not the only B.B. Cream i use...this is the one i reach for if i want to look exerts nice fire a special occasion or social gathering...trust me...it's worth every penny!

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Other, Other

EyesHazel

from

3 years ago

I have this in #13 and #21. I generally buy Korean BBs because they are affordable and tend to have the warmer undertones I like. #13 is still a bit pink for me, but once it absorbs it looks perfectly fine. This color tends to impart an illuminator effect, which coupled with the SPF makes it a great all in one product for me. I have used better BB creams than this but never for this cheap. I love the powerful SPF and the amount of coverage it imparts while not being sticky. I was using Smashbox BB for a while, which has the better coverage but a thicker texture. This product is the best balance for me at the moment, especially in the summer. Normally I don't like pumps like this because they tend to break at random, but after 3 tubes of this I have never had that problem. You do lose some product with this type of packaging, but at this price point I'm not upset about it either.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlack

3 years ago

I love it! Is perfect for my super oily acne prone skin. The color matches perfectly my skin. Great coverage for a bb cream.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

3 years ago

I have this in the shade 23, it's a bit too pink on my yellow-toned medium skin but I can still say it's not that bad at all. I would say that this has a natural coverage, and that's what I love about this because I don't like detectable makeup base on me plus it's not cakey! This is also oily skin friendly, it has a dewy effect which makes the skin looks healthy, but it still doesn't make my skin look like a disco ball by the end of the day unlike some bb creams and foundations. I love that this doesn't break me out as well which is a bonus. I took flashback photos and I don't see any white cast even if it says it has spf in it! Would definitely purchase again, the only thing I don't like about this is it's not that affordable, but this has 50 mL in it and for how it works I think it's reasonable!

About reviewer (40 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

3 years ago

I absolutely LOVE this bb cream / foundation! It is perfect for my dry skin and the coverage is amazing! I got it in the shade 13 and I have finally found my perfect color match for my very pale skin. Plus it has a SPF of 45 which just makes it even more perfect than it already is. Love love loooove it, so glad I found it, would recommend to everyone! :)

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair

HairRed

EyesGray

3.0

3 years ago

For awhile the Missha products were my go to BB cream. I loved the way they feel and also their high coverage. However, I did not like their smell because I am sensitive to smells and unfortunately their colour does not match well with mine. I still have some and will use them from time to time but I will probably no longer repurchase.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlack

EyesBlack

2.0

3 years ago

This product has such great coverage! It lasts all day on my oily acne prone skin. Only real problem (and this is a huge deal breaker for me) is that the shade is too gray! Definitely will not repurchase because of this.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

from

3 years ago

Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream is one of the most hyped BB creams out there and was said to be good for oily skin. I bought mine online at Althea Korea because they offer the best prize compared to buying it at the mall. I got the shade No. 23, Natural Beige. When I tried the BB cream, the first thing that I noticed was that it's grayish and it has a perfume-like scent to it. I was scared that the shade won't match with my skin tone. Fortunately, when I blended it on my skin, it actually matched pretty well and the color progressively looked better. It provided a decent amount of coverage and has a dewy, natural finish. The BB cream's thick but it feels light and gentle on the skin. A little goes a long way, one pump is enough for the whole face. I just add a little more on the areas that need more coverage, like my acne scars. I'm not much of a fan of the dewy look because I'm naturally oily so I set everything with loose powder to tone down the shine. The BB cream lasted for about 5 to 7 hours on my face. I still got oily and had to blot once in a while but I noticed that I'm not as oily as I normally do. I've only used this BB cream for a week and so far, I'm loving it. I haven't broken out from it and my skin looks and feels better, probably because of the skincare properties it has. Overall, I am satisfied with the performance of this BB cream. I highly recommend everyone to try it. It's perfect for every day use.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

3 years ago

in order for this not to look cakey, you will only need a pea size. my technique is to use it by putting small dots of this on my face and spread them with fingers. i do the forehead first, then my cheeks, and last is my chin. then i just dab my favorite estee lauder dw foundation as a concealer on the spots this bb cream missed. (yes, it is a bb cream and it wouldnt cover perfectly) , which also saves more foundation. and in order for it not to clog your pores, after washing with your cleanser at night, make sure you also use some toner to remove some of what's left of it. this is the best bb cream i have tried so far.

About reviewer (60 reviews)

Age25-29