3.8

$9.95 on iHerb
Shop Now

Reviews

2 years ago

medium coverage , creamy hydrating texture but not oily , good for everyday use shade 27 honey beige has a strong yellow undertone , suitable for olive and tanned skin tones with warm undertones packaging is good , a squeeze tube with a pump and the size is bigger than ordinary foundations (50 ml )

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

HairOther

3.0

2 years ago

Nice creamy BB cream which guess medium coverage. I chose no 27 Honey Beige as the best match for my NC35 skin. It's a pretty good match: applies on the light side but oxidizes quickly to the color that's right for me. I can't get it to last longer than lunch time however. By midday I notice it breaking on the t zone. Even when combining with primer and fixing powder. Can't bring myself to tossing it yet as I want the texture is nice and I like the high SPF. Am I doing it wrong? :/

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Tan, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

2 years ago

Shade: Natural Beige This product oil control is great for 6-7 hours. The coverage is low medium coverage, the finish is dewy but matte *if you know what I'm saying*. I lived in the Philippines so I used products that is great for my oily skin. ***When I first used this product I feel itchiness on my forehead so I decided to use it as highlighter since the shade that I bought is lighter than my skin tone. xoxo Read and Visit my Review of this product here: https://loiuseleneangeles.wixsite.com/mypointofreview

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Olive

HairBlack

EyesBlack

2 years ago

This is a great BB cream! One pump gives me a solid light- medium coverage that will last a good 6 to 8 hours. I love the finish, it's a dewy/satin finish; very natural looking. The pump is awesome. My only complaint is the shade range, they definitely need to work on having more of a variety of shades. I am a SAHM so I don't need a full face of makeup everyday just to run errands, and this is quick and easy to put on and get out the door. I will definitely repurchase this when I run out.

About reviewer (77 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

2.0

2 years ago

I am prone to congested pores and breakouts, and this product seriously broke me out. It bummed me out because this is a beautiful texture and awesome one-step, easy morning coverage (it's true that if you're close at all to the shade it somehow looks great on skin). I love the pump! However, I can't reach for this because I know it will mess with my skin.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

3.0

2 years ago

I really wish this worked for me and I could join the ravers. The packaging is great, the price is reasonable, the SPF is good and the coverage is nice. To be fair, my skin isn't the easiest to work with and I tried this product with a few different moisturizers and primers but it just isn't for my face. I have dry cheeks with a pretty oily t-zone and large pores in my t-zone. This feels thick and looks a little cakey and settles into each pore and even the finest of lines within a couple of hours and does not look nice at all. I do recommend anyone give this a try because it is a good product, but my skin is particularly difficult and I won't be even finishing this bottle.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

2 years ago

I'm a Nc 20-25, got the shade no. 21 , generally not liking the shade and its undertone , it is too gray , did swatches with every foundation/base makeup I have owned , it is the 'grayest' among all , just not a good undertone , I prefer much more a yellow undertone base. The texture is nice , lightly scented , felt really comfortable on the skin , it gives a demi-matte, satin finished, if it is not for the gray undertone, I'll definitely be using this a lot. The coverage was medium , not as buildable as everyone had rave about but it still gives the coverage I want , I have tons of hyperpigmenation , acne scarring and large pores , it covers up majority of my redness but some of my blemishes still peaking through , well i don't really mind it as concealer will do the job , it does blur out my pores . It is an overall nice bb cream, but the undertone....Ugh If they changed the undertone to more neutral I will definitely repurchase it again , but for now, it is a pass.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

2 years ago

I really do love this B.B. cream, the only problem is that it takes some trial and error to find what other products work with it, and by that I mean primers. I wore it one day with the dermalogica skin perfect primer, and it only lasted a few hours until it started breaking up. Then I tried it with the dermalogica hydro blur, and it took me twice the time to blend it in. It worked perfectly with two faced hangover primer, however that primer breaks me out if I wear too many days in a row... so I’m still trying to see what works and what doesn’t. It really is a beautiful B.B. cream however.... I love the way it applies when paired with the right primer, or without a primer for that matter... the color #13 is great for me on the days I dont want to wear concealer as it really does brighten my face, without making me look ghostly. I also love the packaging, I am a huge fan of the pump. The price also cannot be beat! So affordable, you can get it on amazon for $11.00. All in all, I do love this stuff... much better than some of the other B.B. creams out there, and the high end ones while we are at it... for the price, I definitely say try it. I have dry skin with an oily T-zone due to fish oil supplements, and this really does hydrate and feel nourishing. I would definitely recommend to a friend!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

2 years ago

I'm obsessed. I have very dry skin with texture and scarring leftover from acne when I was younger, and this covers up everything and looks super dewy. It lasts all day long, and it makes my skin look flawless.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBrown

EyesHazel

2 years ago

This is my current foundation and I LOVE IT! I have the No.13, a greish-pinky pale bb cream which fits my skin better than any other foundation I've used :) It's definitely on the dewy side - which is awesome for very dry skin like mine - but not supercrazy, it smells like sunscreen, and the only con I have to say (apart from not being cruelty free, I think!) is that it starts to come off if I don't set it with setting spray + powder! I would totally repurchase but since it's not cruelty free and it's difficult to find where I live I don't know if I would! D:

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure