3.8

$9.94 on iHerb
Shop Now

Reviews

3 years ago

I have been using this for a couple of weeks now and I LOVE it! I've tried bb creams from so many brands like Rimmel, Physicians Formula, Olay, Brandt, etc and they all either looked terrible or made me break out. This is definitely my HG bb cream. I don't know why I waited so long to try a Korean brand since they're the ones who invented bb creams but I'm so glad I found this on amazon! I got it in natural beige and at first it seems to have a grayish cast but within a minute it blended perfectly with my skin tone. I am NC 30 and I wasn't sure if this or light beige would work but natural beige is perfect! I doubt I will ever buy a different bb cream again.

About reviewer (111 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

EyesBlue

3 years ago

My holy grail face product! I love this stuff! The right light amount of coverage for me that feels good on the skin.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinOther, Tan

HairOther

EyesBlack

3 years ago

This stuff totally lives up to the hype if you can find your shade. I use shade 21 and it covers very well. It's not too yellow or too pink. It doesn't leave skin too shiny or leave too much of a mask to the point where you have to dip your face in powder (this is a common issue I have with Korean bb creams). It doesn't show dry patches and looks natural. It is also a great value, you can get a large tube on ebay for $15 with free shipping or $8 for a small tube. I also find a tube lasts longer than most Korean bb creams. Missha also sells a primer for bb cream that gives a pearly finish. I also love the high spf, which is one of the reasons I mostly use Korean bb bream as opposed to foundation.

About reviewer (120 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

3.0

3 years ago

Would not order again. Shows up my dry spots, doesn't last good for even few hours (unless I use a massive amount ~2ts of moisturiser and primer both) and too shiny for my liking. Decent coverage but that doesn't last - starts to disappear soon from spots such as chin, near the nose and cheeks. A disappointment really after I heard that this was supposed to be a holy grail product to so many.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Straight, Fine

EyesGray

3 years ago

I really love this product for the winter when my skin is drier than normal. I have very oily skin in the summer, but when Canadian winter hits I get a lot of dryness alongside super fair skin. I have no.21, which is the closest match to my skin (MAC NC15/Estee Lauder 1W1) although this has a more grey/pink undertone compared to my yellow undertone but you can only see the difference if you're a perfectionist like me. It looks super grey when you pump it out but after you've blended it in it oxidises to a more natural skin colour. If my skin is really dry then I don't set this with any powder and it dries down very nicely, and I like the light-medium coverage of this plus the fact that it has some spf and I can easily blend it in with my fingers. Be warned those who want to try this, this product can range from $10-35 depending on where you buy it from, if you order from Korea or some international retailer it is much cheaper than ordering from a local retailer (shipping is way longer tho). I got mine for $15CAD off amazon prime, amazon is really good about not selling counterfeits but I would still recommend reading the reviews to see if it's legit. The reason I gave this four stars is because it has only five shades, and the darkest is seriously not dark at all. I know that it's standard to only offer three shades with Korean brands, but omg guys get it together

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

3 years ago

AMAZING product, I would say slightly more coverage given than that of a standard BB cream/tinted moisturizer and it is also buildable. This applies like a dream and you literally need a pea sized amount to cover entire face. For reference I have extremely sensitive and lately dry skin and this feels like it is really moisturizing my skin and does not clog pores. I use shade 23, which is perfect on my NC25 skin.. buy this you won't regret.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

3 years ago

I love this stuff! Especially for winter. It lives in my gym bag and I put it on after swimming, for my trek home on the subway. It evens out the skin, and (I like to think) comforts it a bit after an hour in chlorinated water. I use this, La Prairie cream blush, and Josie Maran stick illuminator, and I look like I've been to the gym (or having sex) (possibly having sex at the gym). Very glowy and happy.. By the time I want to take it off -- there is nothing there. I dunno where it went to, but there is no color on my micellar water soaked cotton. Magic. I don't know if this will remain a favorite when the warm weather strikes. But for now, it feels very good on and for my skin. Highly recommend. The only BB cream I really can see the point of.

About reviewer (92 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairSilver, Wavy, Medium

3 years ago

I already used one 20ml tube and I'm finishing a full size tube (50ml). I already purchased a new one, because this has become my number 1 face makeup product for everyday. I'm around NC20-25 for reference. The color #27 perfect for summer, and #23 is nice for my winter color, so I have both to use all year around. The color #23 it's a bit light when applied but it oxidizes to almost match my skin tone. I use a little bit of bronze powder to warm a little bit, but overall it looks so natural! I love it. It doesn't bother my very oily skin (although I use it with the Becca Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector), it blends seamlessly with my skin with little effort, uniforms it (the coverage is rather light to medium, but I prefer it that way - it's buildable). It makes my skin look like skin, but in a much better version. After applied with powder on top it doesn't feel tacky or heavy at all. It's really comfortable to wear on a daily basis, I don't really feel it in my skin. It can be applied with hands, sponge, or brushes. I prefer using my Zoeva brush because I don't like to have my hands with product. Overall it's an excellent product with an excellent price (I usually buy it from ebay directly from Korean sellers). It's a keeper! EDIT: I use this product on an everyday basis and I have not found anything that can give me the same results as this one, so I've been repurchasing over the years. Holy grail product for me.

About reviewer (70 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

3 years ago

I bought this from Amazon as the price was great and I thought it would be perfect for travel to take the place of several items. I purchased the 27 shade for reference. It was way too dark for my NC25 skin, first of all ( my fault). I might have been better off with the shade right before it. My skin is rather dry with some combination areas, especially on and around my nose; I found this to be better suited to combination to oily types as it wasn't enough hydration for me. If you're say, NC30-35 and combination to oily 27 would be a good match and the coverage suitable for your needs ( I would imagine.) I think MISSHA has excellent products which won't break the bank and it's well worth trying out. This is a yellow toned BB cream, so if you're pink toned ( I made this mistake) try Atomy ( also a Korean brand.)

About reviewer (664 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairRed, Curly, Fine

3 years ago

After hearing about the BB cream hype, I decided to try Missha's. I'm 50, Mediterranean/fair skinned, not too many lines have slightly normal to dry skin. The color I use is # 27 Honey Beige, it seems dark but you don't use much and it adjusts to your skin tone! This product gives me the polished look I need without looking overdone. I apply the BB cream over a moisturizer (I like Missha Time Revolution White Cure Blanc Toning Lotion) with my fingers and spot-cover on areas that need a little more coverage. Once applied, it looks like my skin but better. I look healthier, refreshed and it has a nice subtle glow. After a few weeks of use, my skin has a plumped effect, lines and spots seem reduced. It doesn't melt off my face in warm weather, I love that it has a high spf. Ingredients: Has great skin-loving ingredients. Gatuline RC, Hyaluronic Acids, Ceramide, caviar (caviar supposedly has vitamins, minerals, amino acids, fatty acids, antioxidant properties), Squalene, jojoba, macadamia seed oil, Rosemary and Chamomile, high SPF, 42+++. Texture: Very smooth and lightweight. Packaging: It's housed in an opaque, pump-style bottle, which protects the ingredients. Price: Very reasonable, I've easily spent three times the amount for brands like Le Metier de Beaute, Chanel and Guerlain. I consider this a bargain, especially if you wait for the VIP sale and get it at 40% off. Nasty ingredients: It does have mineral oil but that has not ever bothered me.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age44-55