MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++

MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++

3.8

This bb cream is phenomenal. My only concern is the scent. I dont like the scent of this bb cream.

on 6/22/2018 8:29:00 PM

The lightest shade in this, #13, is one of the few products pale enough that I don't need to use any white mixer with; it's pale enough by itself! It has neutral, leaning pink undertones so it suited my skin very well, those with very warm undertones may find this looks ashy on them.

Coverage is medium, just about buildable to full although it takes some effort to not make it look super cakey aiming for full coverage. However, it still ranks up there as one of the highest coverage BB creams I've tried. It's quite a thick, silicone-y feeling consistency and needs to be blended thoroughly on application as a base shade, but can then be used as a kind of spot covering product over areas with moderate pigmentation issues - on me, I can tap this product over healing acne marks or faint bruises and don't need to use a concealer on top. It won't cover darker marks though. It dries to a dewy finish, like most Korean base products, but in a 'healthy glow' way rather than an 'I just left the sauna' kind of look. I prefer to set with translucent powder for a more toned down look overall, used sparingly with a brush it's easy to get a more semi-matte look but be warned, on my combination skin this lasts only a few hours before needing to blot and re-powder. But as always, your mileage may vary.

Wear time is OK, better in winter as it's quite a moisturising formula and slides off in high heat. Lasts around 8 hours on me, with blotting papers used 2-3 times over the course of the day. I prefer using this in colder weather for that reason but it's also a good option when my skin is mildly irritated, after a glycolic acid treatment for example as it's a thick and moisturising formula. However this won't help hide flakiness so in cases of scaling and dryness, I need to remove that first with physical exfoliation before applying.

The price isn't too bad, but shade #13 does seem to be more difficult to find than the other shades, often where it is available this will be more expensive than the #21 & #23 shades. I've never been able to get a hold of this in the smaller 20g size, but the 50g has a pump dispenser which I like as it helps reduce contaminants getting at the product inside, like coffee dust on my fingers in the morning! The bottle itself is squeezy plastic so no need to worry about shattering or breaking. The downside is that you don't immediately see how much is left.

Overall, I'd say the reason this remains a popular "starter" BB cream is simply because it's a pretty good product - decent coverage, decent price, decent wear time, and a decent price. It's not my absolute favourite as I'm not a fan of the Korean super dewy look on me, but that's just my personal preference. For very pale girls, this is one of the best BB creams out there in terms of colour match, and when dry it oxidises only very, very slightly so there's no orange cast. I can't vouch for any skincare benefits aside from its SPF 42 & PA ++ - I need to wear a sunblock underneath anyway but it's a nice added bonus on top of it. I don't use this so often as it's only in winter or while my skin's healing, but I do find myself re-purchasing when it runs out as it does feel quite protective on my skin.

on 5/24/2018 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This replaced all my foundations at the moment. I find it a bit glowy and it gives the perfectly smooth, bright, natural look to your face. It really looks like there's no makeup. Of course, don't expect super full coverage but it is a high medium coverage, better than most of the foundations. The longevity is pretty amazing, especially because it seems slippery at first, but it hangs on in the most beautiful way, it doesn't crack or become weird, it just fades a bit. I set it with powder in my t-zone and on my chin. I am not super oily at the end of the day, I just have that healthy glow. I know the shade-range is awful for deeper skin tones, but for me, this is a blessing because I'm super fair with a neutral undertone. It might seem a little bit on the grey side but it blends perfectly and seamlessly even with my hands. Plus the high spf. I absolutely love it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Well I'm totally sold on Korean skin care and makeup. Seriously. This bottle cost me $26 CAD - like half the price of high end stuff I buy at Sephora - and this is by far some of the best foundation I've ever used. I got this at our local T&T market (you can also request samples from the company and they are happy to send some) and wow. Like wow. This goes on like silk. It has great coverage. My only complaint is that I have really oily skin so if I don't use an oil controlling primer this does start to come off at the end of the day. I think I'm going to try their Signature Real Complete which apparently is a little lighter and doesn't contain any oil. This BB cream is amazing though. I don't think it contributes additional oil to my face, but it doesn't help it either - and it doesn't claim to do that so I wasn't expecting it.

It doesn't seem to clog my pores at all and if it wasn't for my oily skin I could put this right on my skin without a primer. This is the only foundation I've ever seen go on like you have a primer on your face.

Seriously give this a try... I've tried all sorts of high-end and expensive foundations and this stuff is not only better than the "high-end" brands I've tried, but it also has skin benefits. I was so skeptical at first to step out of my bubble and buy something at a super market but I'm so glad I did. I'm now trying out lots of different brands I find at T&T and so far I've had amazing luck.

Give it a try you won't regret it!

I'm NC20-25. The shade that best matches me is number 21 (although I've used number 23 in the past when I was more tanned i.e. NC25-30). This BB cream smoothes over imperfections and gives the skin a dewy, healthy looking finish. I have combination skin (oily nose) and this BB cream is pretty long wearing. When you first apply, it looks a little greyish but after a minute or so, it blends nicely into your skin and you don't see the grey cast anymore. Texture wise, the product glides on and its medium (not too liquid or dry) consistency makes it easy to blend. Smell is powdery, pleasant and not too strong/ overpowering. Overall, a reliable BB cream! I've gone through 3 tubes of this already.

on 4/21/2018 12:29:00 PM

medium coverage , creamy hydrating texture but not oily , good for everyday use
shade 27 honey beige has a strong yellow undertone , suitable for olive and tanned skin tones with warm undertones
packaging is good , a squeeze tube with a pump and the size is bigger than ordinary foundations (50 ml )

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

Nice creamy BB cream which guess medium coverage. I chose no 27 Honey Beige as the best match for my NC35 skin. It's a pretty good match: applies on the light side but oxidizes quickly to the color that's right for me.
I can't get it to last longer than lunch time however. By midday I notice it breaking on the t zone. Even when combining with primer and fixing powder.
Can't bring myself to tossing it yet as I want the texture is nice and I like the high SPF. Am I doing it wrong? :/

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Shade: Natural Beige
This product oil control is great for 6-7 hours. The coverage is low medium coverage, the finish is dewy but matte *if you know what I'm saying*. I lived in the Philippines so I used products that is great for my oily skin.
***When I first used this product I feel itchiness on my forehead so I decided to use it as highlighter since the shade that I bought is lighter than my skin tone. xoxo
Read and Visit my Review of this product here: https://loiuseleneangeles.wixsite.com/mypointofreview

on 4/7/2018 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a great BB cream! One pump gives me a solid light- medium coverage that will last a good 6 to 8 hours. I love the finish, it's a dewy/satin finish; very natural looking. The pump is awesome. My only complaint is the shade range, they definitely need to work on having more of a variety of shades.
I am a SAHM so I don't need a full face of makeup everyday just to run errands, and this is quick and easy to put on and get out the door. I will definitely repurchase this when I run out.

on 3/7/2018 1:50:00 PM

I am prone to congested pores and breakouts, and this product seriously broke me out. It bummed me out because this is a beautiful texture and awesome one-step, easy morning coverage (it's true that if you're close at all to the shade it somehow looks great on skin). I love the pump! However, I can't reach for this because I know it will mess with my skin.