3.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

I love this because it gives me a light/medium coverage but it actually SETS unlike a lot of other bb creams. I don't feel the need to powder when I wear this and if I touch my face, it doesn't feel sticky, which I really appreciate. I use the shade 21 and it matches my nc15-nc20 skin perfectly. When you first apply it, it does have a bit of a gray cast, but after 15 minutes or so that goes away and it ends up matching your skin. It's also extremely cheap and it has SPF 42 which is amazing.

About reviewer (138 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

2.0

3 years ago

Beware of Mineral Oil. I was so excited to use this since it had such great reviews and such positive reception, but oh no it has mineral oil! I know a ton of people has no mineral oil sensitivity, but I am just not one of the lucky ones. The first day I used this my chin was inflamed with large cystic acne. I stopped immediately after reading the label and found the culprit... mineral oil! I also heard that this clog pores really badly. One should take note that BB creams are partially skin care that is meant to be taken in by your skin. It's meant to penetrate your skin, which means if you are reactive to a product it can cause more damage. There are accounts of people getting extraction after reacting badly to Missha and getting pus + BB cream concoction. Yes, it's gross, but it's better just a yuck story than it happening to you. Just saying.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

3.0

3 years ago

I loooove this right after application. It has a dewy finish which I dislike in general so I mattify with a powder (Rimmel Stay Matte) and then it's gorgeous. One of the only products I can apply with a brush (sigma f84) without it looking cakey. It looks like I have nothing on my face and it blurs wrinkles, pores and imperfections in such a subtle way. The problems begin a couple of hours later. It kind of gathers in certain places, like on the sides of my nose, it transfers (so try not to touch your face) and it makes my ultra sensitive skin a little itchy. None of these issues are major problems and I will repurchase because the pros outweigh the cons. This is inexpensive, has great sun protection and beautifies my ageing skin. So if I need to touch up every few hours, so be it.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Other

from

3 years ago

My skin has a lot of redness, occasional pimples and other imperfections, so I need a product that provides a heavy coverage while looking natural. This BB cream alone is not that product, and I use it together with another BB cream for a better coverage. Nevertheless, this product is an essential part of my makeup routine, and I have gone through 4 bottles now. I start with spreading this BB cream all over my face with my fingers. After that, I dab more product to areas with imperfections. To ensure that everything is in place and blended, I blend everything in using the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge. To finish off, I dab a small amount of Dr. Jart BB Dis-a-pore on my t-zone. This provides more coverage, and makes my face less shiny. I have tried endless amount of foundations, concealers and bb creams, and this is absolutely the best method I have found. Maybe one day I'll find the HG product that does what these two do together but until then I'm happy to continue my layering technique Using these two together covers all my imperfections, makes my skin look healthy and glowing, while also lasting all day. I wouldn't recommend this to some one with oily skin though as I feel that Perfect Cover doesn't have the best staying power. * Edited: My skin has become considerably better, and as I have no imperfections anymore, Perfect Cover is now my HG product that I use on its own. The shade 13 is perfect for my pale skin.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

3 years ago

I went to Japan this summer and bought the Missha Magic cushion. Loved it so much I ordered the matching bb cream. I like this product; I wear this and concealer for everyday and don't need foundation. It is moisturizing but not oily.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

4 years ago

I like it , doesn't look oily on my face

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

EyesBlack

4 years ago

Great colour for my fair skin. Very moisturizing ( it gives you the illusion of perfect,dewy skin without dry patches). It is longlasting- I do my makeup very early in the morning ( around 5am) and it stays in place untill late afternoon. SPF is great,I used it all summer and my skin was not burned once (as it always was). I highly recommend it as a replacement for foundation. It might be a little hard to get it, but they are available online. I will repurchase for sure!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

EyesHazel

4 years ago

Im NC30/25 and I use shade no.23 and its an okay match for me- little bit light. I usually have oily combination/normal skin but sometimes when I travel my skin gets random dry patches. The skin is flakey and you can feel the dehydration is really deep in the skin. All my foundations make these flaky parts look more visible but the MISSHA really helps not emphasize the dry bits. However, when I am more oily, I find it does tend to break apart after a couple of hours. Therefore I only use this when my skin feels drier in the fall and winter. TLDR: Great for Combination Dry-Oily skin , does not emphasize dry patches, and is good for skin thats a bit oily Coverage: Light - Medium NC25-30 would use No. 23 Cons: Slightly ashy undertone whereas I am more yellow/olive Great for everyday use vs foundation

About reviewer (157 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

4 years ago

I got the shade 23, which was a bit too light and had a gray cast on my nc30/35 skin. After waiting a few minutes it looked acceptable though. I think shade 27 would be a better match. This BB cream is quite moisturizing on me, but I have oily skin. When I wear this I could skip the moisturizer and my skin felt fine. If you have dry to normal skin you would probably like this BB cream- oily skin is a bit iffy. Since I live in a dry climate I don't mind the moisture, but keep in mind if you have oily/combo skin you will have to retouch as it has no oil absorbing properties. Lasting power was about average on me. I like the fact that it has decent SPF. I wouldn't wear it alone, but as a second layer on top of sunscreen it works well. This is a great everyday product. It also makes a great in a rush product for me since I can skip a few moisturizing steps, and since it blends so easily. I can use my fingers, buffer brush, or a sponge and it still looks good. Overall, a decent product. I am still on the hunt for something that's more of a demi-matte finish that I won't have to touch up as much, but this is still a great product.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

4 years ago

I'm NW 10 and the #13 is a fairly good match for me. Slightly grayish, but not horribly so. Little product goes a long way. Do not slather this on as you may a foundation as it will end up cakey and patchy. If you want a heavier coverage layer it rather than try one heavy application because that will fail! Not too many B.B. Creams work with my pink toned ultra pale complexion so this is a win for me. Gives me enough coverage for my melasma and rosecea without feeling heavy. Editing for a slightly higher overall rating.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool