SUN Laboratories Tan Overnight

SUN Laboratories Tan Overnight

4.1

on 2/9/2019 11:28:00 AM

I usually use St. Tropez and Skinceuticals but have also tried many other self tanners. I had forgot about Sunlabs but recently purchased the overnight cream in medium. My mistake was getting medium as the color payoff after washing is not enough for me. It is lovely and those that want just a hint of golden brown will be happy but i like solid lookinshade. As I am pretty pale (not deep dark but just tan). This is a great product. It smells like cherry cough syrup and it has almost a gel like consistency but it is a lotion. It is very easy to apply even though it dries quickly - no streaking for me and it goes over ankles and feet surprisingly well with little effort. Definately use gloves or mit. With several applications a week, I can get close to tan for me. Next time I will buy the darker shsde.

on 8/20/2018 10:30:00 PM

This is a great product if you want a deep dark tan! It moisturizes the skin so well and goes on so smooth and evenly. It smells amazing too! It lasts for a few days and sometimes up too a week depending on how well you take care of it. Great product!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

SCAM ALERT

on 2/24/2013 11:50:00 PM

I've gone through several bottles of this now as it's one of the best tanners I've ever used (and I've used quite a few). It looks super intense when you wake up the next morning but as soon as you shower it becomes perfectly even and bronze (even on a ghostly pale girl like myself). Unfortunately, the smell is only good during the application process (a sweet almond scent) then develops into the nasty fake-tan smell. Also, it gets all over my sheets (both the smell and the color).

Still, the pros outweigh the cons - it just delivers a really believable, glowy wash of color instead of making me carrot girl.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

FINALLY! I got the self tanner ive been long dreaming for. Yes its a little bit more expensive then the store ones but im telling you its absolutely the best. I use latex gloves (deff wear them, ur palms will be tanned if u dont!) Anyways the color is amazing. I am very very very pale. As in u can see the veins in my hand very clear pale...n i get such a night tan with this product so i would deff recommend for pale people such as myself :o)..good luck and happy tanning!

i am very pale and when in the sun i pretty much just burn then peel for weeks even if i was only in the sun for like 20 minutes with a high spf mind you.... so obviously if i want any color a sunless tanner is what i need. I got this product in medium which turned out a fantastic color and not too dark for the first time using. my only real concerns with this product is that since i am so pale and this color tans me within hours i can't make any mistakes or they'd be very visible and it seems like whenever i use gloves to apply on my legs it never rubs in just keeps spreading then drys into streaky areas (i've tried using less/more/different techs) but the only way i trust it on my legs is bare hands and that's where the product gives me second thoughts it is soooo hard for me to get the self tanner off my hands....i'm going to buy a tanning mitt so i can finish the rest of the bottle without so much palm staining...and then i'll probably switch back to fake bake flawless

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

BEST SELF TANNER EVERRRR!!! I bought this from Amazon based on the 5 star review... I was a little nervous because I applied it 3 hours before I saw my friends from high school for the first time in 8 years (so if I had turned oompa-loompa orange, that would've really sucked) but it worked AMAZINGLY well and there was no smelly tell-tale sunless tanning odor at all. The color was absolutely perfect- NOT ORANGE AT ALL, just Brazilian bronze like a good spray tan. This is quality stuff but I got it at a drugstore price.

I exfoliated in the shower with a Salux exfoliating washcloth and my usual body wash, dried my skin, put lotion on my knees, elbows, and ankles... put on gloves, and applied the lotion all over my body from my shoulders down. The lotion is tinted so it was easy to see where it needed to be blended in more- and the tint left me with a GORGEOUS Victoria's Secret supermodel deep bronze glow. It looked sooo good! It was very easy to rub in but it didn't absorb so quickly that I wasn't able to blend it well. My boyfriend wants to use it now lol =) Definitely will repurchase! I LOVE THIS STUFF!

P.S. I didn't use this on my face because I break out easily... I used Sally Hansen Airbrush Sun Face Tanning Spray instead. I also used it to spray the backs of my hands and wrists where the gloves were covering my skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Smells like cherries
Feels light and dries quick
Doesn't transfer onto clothing and ect
Gives me a gorgeous golden brown medium tan
Lasts for about 5 days b4 I need to reapply

Overall it's perfect. This is the only sunless I will continue to buy. It seriously gives me the same color as tanning booths did. I haven't gone tanning in years thanks to this stuff. It's a must have as I love being tan but want to be healthy and look natural too.

on 2/24/2011 12:08:00 AM

Love love love this!

I don't remember how much I paid for this but it was definitely worth it. It gives me a nice brown tint and it doesn't look fake or streaky. It doesn't leave you orange either!

A good tip is to mix one pump tanner + one pump lotion and it gives you a nice subtle glow. The only con to this is that it takes forever to dry!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

My fav sunless! I use the medium shade. I like my tan to look real and brown, and the medium shade def gives me that! It smells yummy like cherries, applies evenly, dries quickly, and it lasts for days! It doesn't break me out and gives me the most gorgeous golden brown color! It's not sticky or greasey. Since its so long lasting, you don't have to apply it as often as most drugstore tanners so it is def worth the splurge.

I will be repurchasing for sure!<3