Clairol herbal essences honey i'm strong shampoo and conditioner

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Clairol herbal essences honey i'm strong shampoo and conditioner
Herbal Essences Bee Strong Conditioner

3.7

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-6, Honey/Miel, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5, Red 33. Ingredient Attributes: paraben free, protein free, glycerin free

I'm really in love with this! =)
It smells so good!
I bought it cause I wanted my hair to look like Nicole Scherzinger,
that didn't happen =[ haha darn commercials!
But at first I bought it, I shampooed twice and the conditioned.
Then I noticed my hair was realllllyyy greasy! :(
But!
I shampooed once and conditioned, then it was all good:)
They don't lie when they say it strengthens!

Pros:
THE SMELL<3 I get so many compliments that my hair smells great!
Strength!
Nourishment
Soft hair
and it was shiny:)

Cons:
It didn't really help with my hair fallout but ohwell.
Kinda "coats" my hair, I need a clarifying shampoo more often.

I will be buying this again! :)

i absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner! i have naturally curly hair, and i used to always straighten it because i could never get it to look good any other way i would have a bunch of frizz or my hair would just have a horrible texture, it was just awful. but i went and got a haircut then started using this shampoo and conditioner and my hair is so silky smooth! i absolutely adore my natural curls now, and i am so relieved to not have to style my hair anymore!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I also found this at Target for about $3 (23 fl oz) a bottle First off, I've never really been an advocate for herbal essences haircare line. I've always seen it on sale and thought it was just another cheap shampoo and conditioner. However, I saw the commercial and decided to give it a try. I was wrong...
This shampoo and conditioner is AMAZING! I wash my hair every 2-3 days, so I need a really good shampoo and conditioner to help untangle and refresh my hair. My first impression was "wow" this smells amazing. I did shampoo twice, to make sure my hair was really clean. My hair felt silkier after washing. I followed with the conditioner and I have to say the magic is in the CONDITIONER! My hair felt so silky and soft when applying the conditioner! I left it in for the remainder of the shower and rinsed it off at the end (applying a pea sized amount as a leave-in conditioner).
My hair dried wonderfully, actually shinier and frizz-free if you can believe that (even without using my trusty Biosilk). I guess great hair does start in the shower.THE SMELL LASTS HOURS AFTER SHOWER!!! This has definitely become my miracle product, I can't wait to try the leave-in treatment!

Give It a try, for the price it's a steal. I hope this works for you as much as it did for me!

Popular Hair Products