CeraVe Moisturizing Cream

CeraVe  Moisturizing Cream
Moisturizing Cream

4.3

Water (Purified), Glycerin, Ceteareth 20,and Cetearyl Alcohol, Capric/Caprylic (Stearic?) Triglyceride, Behentrimonium Methylsulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6-II, Ceramide 1, Hyaluronic Acid, Cholesterol, Petrolatum, Dimethicone, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Phytosphingosine, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum.Jan. 20 2016

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The tub lasts forever, first of all! Great to put on after the shower. I use it all over my body and sometimes even on my face and neck. It has good-for-you ingredients and my body likes it. No scent that I can detect. Packaging is solid but I would prefer a pump for sanitation reasons.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I buy the one with the pump from Costco and this helps A LOT with retinol treatments around my mouth where I get dry, flaky skin. It's just a plain cream. No scent.

on 1/13/2017 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a very thick but effective moisturizer. Even though its thick, it sinks in after a few minutes and does not leave your skin feeling greasy and tacky. It stings a bit initially but doesnt irritate my skin. The most important thing is it keeps your skin hydrated for hours and not many moisturizers do that. I love it. Repurchasing.

on 12/12/2016 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

If you have sensitive, allergy prone, dry skin run as fast as you can to the drugstore and buy this! My Derm told me to slather this all over my face at night and let it soak in and guess what it works! I ask him isn't it going to break my skin out because it is so thick and he said "Absolutely Not" so I took his word and so glad I did. I have used the most expensive lines, PCA, PC, Clinque etc. and none hold a candle to this $13 gem. In the winter I get Exzema and it clears it too. The Exzema Association has given it their seal of approval so if you have the most sensitive skin like I do this is your answer.

I have sensitive, dry skin. This works everywhere on my body. I apply it to my face and arms. It moisturizes well and doesn't irritate my skin. They come with a pump now which is more sanitary. I had mine for a year. I would give it a full 5 star but it contains two parabens on the bottom of the ingredient list. I also wish it wasn't tested on animals.

on 10/27/2016 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This cream is the business. For whatever reason I stray and try other moisturizers, but I always come back to this one. I live in Canada (Toronto) and this moisturizer holds up in ANY weather/season. It absorbs into the skin very quickly, leaves no residue, and retains my skin moisture level throughout the day. It sits well underneath my makeup and has no fragrance. It's a bit pricey ($20-24 CDN at Shoppers Drug Mart) but it's worth it. I don't have a problem with the packaging, it comes a tub (I'm not picky about whether or not that's deemed as sanitary). In conclusion, I'd definitely be repurchasing.

on 10/23/2016 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I bought this to use on my face since I've had good luck with both the moisturizing lotion and SA lotion. Unfortunately this clogged my pores within a day or two. No problem, I though, I'll just use it up on my body. Nope. It's just not heavy enough to use on my body; within about 12 hours I'm dry and itchy. Oh, and if you get a little bit sweaty this turns all kinds of sticky and nasty. Too bad because I otherwise love this line.

on 8/18/2016 5:38:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

HG EVERYTHING CREAM.

Face cream, hand cream, foot cream, body cream.

This moisturiser is perfection.

I have very sensitive, reactive skin and no matter what's happening, my skin always loves this product.

I feel and see instant results: calmness, hydration.

Never breaks me out (*Unless I use a foaming cleanser which I no longer do - if you're having break-out issues, ditch your foaming cleaner - this is often the cause - not rich moisturisers. I highly recommend Simple Micellar Water).

Skin-restoring ingredients.

Zero fragrance.

Beautiful texture.

Absorbs quickly.

This is very thick and creamy which I like, but with all CeraVe products I've tried out it has hyaluronic acid which burns/stings if your skin is sensitive. When I use this on top of my prescription moisturizer (for acne, not moisturizing at all) in the morning, my skin gets very oily so I only use this at night. That being said, it is a great, thick creamy moisturizer. Some people may not like that it is in a jar b/c you might spread germs by putting your fingers directly in it, but I haven't had any problems with that. It hasn't caused me to break out and works well as a nightly moisturizer for my dry/combination acne prone skin.

Only reason I might buy it again is I like experimenting, but I know that I can always fall back on this or a Cetaphil moisturizing cream if something else doesn't work out.

I LOVE this moisturizer. Totally unscented, and super creamy texture. I use it every morning and at night after exfoliating. Sometimes I need to use a second layer since my skin can get dry, but it really sinks in beautifully and makes my skin super smooth. Plays nice underneath all of my makeup as well. The big tub packaging is a bummer though - I keep a tub around for my body but buy the small travel sized tube for my face, which is more expensive for the amount you get but I just don't like dipping my fingers into a tub all the time. Overall, this is a very thick emollient moisturizer that makes my legs and face look equally amazing.