CeraVe Moisturizing Cream

CeraVe Moisturizing Cream
Moisturizing Cream

4.3

Water (Purified), Glycerin, Ceteareth 20,and Cetearyl Alcohol, Capric/Caprylic (Stearic?) Triglyceride, Behentrimonium Methylsulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6-II, Ceramide 1, Hyaluronic Acid, Cholesterol, Petrolatum, Dimethicone, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Phytosphingosine, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum.Jan. 20 2016

on 9/14/2017 5:13:00 PM

i have this in a smaller tube........this is great to have when ur skin gets a bit dehydrated or irritated due to climate change or other reasons........but i can only use it for night time cause it's quite heavy and it really help to repair ur moisture barrier so your skin is back to normal.....for me this is more liked night cream instead of a daily moisturizer...i used it one day under makeup and my face got super shinny and foundation slides off my face liked crazy. i don't think my skin will need it every night when it's normal....

Sure to have this around during the cold weather months when heats are on all night which can really drained all the moisture away from your face...!! highly recommended!!!

on 8/22/2017 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite moisturizing cream. I've been using it for at least three years so I feel it's necessary to write a review. It works well underneath makeup and alone. I use it on my face, neck, chest and hands.

Besides the massive amount of moisturizer you get for a very reasonable price, I love the way this Cerave cream feels. It has never broken my skin out either, which is the biggest plus of all.

I use this cream every day, twice a day and can't imagine what I would do without it.

on 8/12/2017 3:42:00 AM

Only moisturizer I've found that actually moisturized my situation. Dry, itchy skin on my calves/legs, gone. Smooth, comfy skin in its place, thank goodness.

I also like the lotion, although for my legs I needed the big guns.

It's also excellent on the backs of my hands and keeps my elbows and cuticles soft.

on 8/6/2017 2:31:00 PM

For the price of this product, you can't go wrong! I got a massive jar of this for about $19 at Walmart, and I've used it every day since. It is the only cream I found that is thick, hydrating, and does not irritate my sensitive combo skin. Other creams this thick have always broken me out, or left me feeling greasy, but I can honestly say this is the best cream I have ever used. I recently started using it on my face, when I used to only use it on my body, and I can see such a difference. I pat it on my skin as a night cream after I cleanse with the Cerave hydrating cleanser and tone with Thayer's witch hazel and WOW! Best $9 I ever spent, and it lasts forever.

Until I started using this cream, my lips/mouth area would flake all day long. This cream settles into the skin nicely and doesn't leave an oily residue. It's also great for clearing up the occasional dry patch that can be caused by healing acne. And that price!

I also used to use up lip balm/chapstick like crazy. I couldn't go more than a couple hours without it. Now I never have to use it!

Cerave is by far underrated - I can't believe I've never heard of it.

I'm into skin care, but can't get past the price tags of some the stuff I see at the drug store.
I found Cerave on Amazon and saw the great reviews. I love this heavy cream. It's super moisturizing. I just got it a month ago, and it's still summer so my skin isn't very dry. Most of year I don't need cream this strong which makes this product great since a little goes a long way! All I need to do is use a cream the size of a quarter because it's so effective!!! I am so happy to have found this! Will repurchase!

on 4/22/2017 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Have repurchased many times. I am prone to hives and milia and have combination skin, tending towards dry. This is perfect for winter. I also use the SA cream. Pump with tub is essential. It sinks in and isn't greasy. Can be worn under make up. I think it makes my skin more matte. Has also saved my skin when I go overboard with glycolic or retinol products. I do not like cerave lotion and prefer to use Vaseline intensive Care advanced repair unscented when I want a lighter formulation. I have also tried Curel hydra therapy and like it when applied sparingly on dry skin - I sometimes sprinkle a bit of water to 'activate.' FYI, this cream does contain petroleum, so if that is an issue, then you should not purchase.

on 7/2/2017 4:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been using this for two years now and I can safely say that it's my HG moisturizer. It's thick but not goopy or greasy, absorbs really quickly, is full of great stuff, makes my skin look and feel awesome, plays nice with other products, and is extremely affordable if you buy it from the right places. The Costco-sized tub lasts me about a year with nightly use (face/neck only). Something you'll want to know before trying is that there are versions with and without pump dispenser lids. The regular lid kind of sucks but I'd still buy it if I had no choice. This review is of the pump version, which rules.

I would describe my skin as sensitive, on the dry side, and moderately prone to acne. I haven't had a bad breakout in years since making the switch to gentle and basic products like this one, just the odd tiny hormonal pimple on my chin here and there. Everything looks healthy and even and glow-ey. Granted I switched up my diet around the same time so there are some confounding variables, but I'll eat my hat if this isn't the best everyday moisturizer I've ever tried. I have a LOT of favorite moisturizers that I still use in conjunction with this, but they all have their own minor issues - typically they're either heavy, or have fragrance, or are too weak to use without layering an occlusive on top, or feel slippery and don't sink in fast enough - but this one has nothing like that going on. It's just lowkey perfect. As long as you get the pump version.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I'd resisted for a long time because the packaging is kind of ugly and utilitarian and nothing could be THAT good, right? I can't believe the change in my skin since I've started using this. I have very sensitive skin and months ago it was painfully dry and peeling from a harsh winter and a devastating loss that left me constantly crying. Within the first day I could already tell a difference. And now, months later my skin is far better than it's ever been. It is also extremely affordable for the sheer size you get.

Cerave cream is simple, noncomedogenic, non irritating, and generally a great price. My acne treatments can leave my skin dry, and when that happens I take a night off from them and just pile Cerave's moisturizing cream on my face and go to bed. In the morning my skin is much less flaky and dry but with no new pimples. This is pretty much my skin's recovery cream that I know is safe for my face (and for anywhere else it might be needed). Sometimes good things actually do come in plain packages, and the Cerave moisturizing cream is much superior to the lotion for my occasionally arid skin.