L'Oreal Paris Elvive Nutri-Gloss shampoo

Filtered by skin type : Combination
L'Oreal Paris Elvive Nutri-Gloss shampoo

4.1

Aqua / WaterSodium Laureth SulfateSodium ChlorideDimethiconeCocamidopropyl BetaineCyclodextrinCI 17200 / Red 33Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium ChlorideNacre PowderSodium BenzoateHydrolyzed Wheat ProteinHydrolyzed Wheat StarchSodium HydroxidePPG-5-Ceteth-20Jojoba Wax PEG-120 EstersSalicylic AcidLimoneneLinaloolBenzyl AlcoholAlpha-Isomethyl IononeCarbomerButylphenyl MethylpropionalCitronellolCitric AcidHexyl CinnamalParfum / Fragrance

on 8/10/2015 8:42:00 PM

That's a shampoo I always buy again and again. I've got very fine oily hair and it works well, wash all the grease out and doesn't leave any heavy oily finish so that's a pros! Also I really like the scent of it. It leaves quite nice reflective finish. Sometimes I get feeling my hair somehow adapt to this product and losing the volume effect, so I swap for few weeks to Tresemme and than go back and get the nice light finish again.

on 8/1/2014 11:13:00 AM

I got this because I remembered using it when I was younger and it smells gorgeous! However, that would be the only reason I'd buy it again as it didn't really do anything for my hair but different things work for different people so I guess you should just try it

on 2/13/2013 7:39:00 PM

I found this shampoo to be brilliant for my greasy roots/dry ends hair. It makes my hair smoother, shinier and helps it stay cleaner looking for longer. The scent is delicious too and doesn't linger. The matching conditioner is awesome. It actually soaks into my hair and leaves it far softer than Redken All Soft. For an inexpensive, good quality shampoo, you can't go wrong with this!

on 11/9/2011 8:00:00 AM

I bought this shampoo because a friend of mine recommended it. It's just bad for my hair. It makes my hair dry, frizzy, and static. I will never use it again!

Hair: Red, Kinky, Medium

This review is for the Light version for hair that greases up fast. Its my HG shampoo along with its conditioner! I always come back to this, no matter what as my hair feels clean and light after using it!

on 7/2/2010 5:10:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

Best shampoo and conditioner I've ever used!

Keeps hair soft and healthy whilst smelling great. The scent stays in the hair for ages!

this shampoo was awesome. i ramdomly got a sample from the local store as i was travelling, and it did wonders for my hair. best random find ever! I've had the crappiest fortnight of my life, the only highlight being how my hair looked after using this shampoo.

i didn't even have to blow dry my hair for the layers which my stylist did for my do over a month ago to come out and look great. other shampoos i've been using just make my hair look lifeless (even though they condition well). I plan to get a full bottle. hopefully it doesn't give me scalp problems as some of you have experienced.

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I've been using this one for years, and I don't have a plan to change it. Cleanses great, gives enough moisture, smells amazing, detangles well, and combined with the conditioner, it makes hair incredibly shiny and soft. What could you ask more?

if i run out of my salon shampoo, i always go for a l'oreal product! they leave my hair in good condition and easy to apply conditioner to!

on 12/20/2009 4:11:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This stuff really did not agree with me in the slightest. It has given me a rash behind my ears and a flaky scalp. The shampoo makes my hair tangle terribly and the conditioner seems to do nothing. My hair doesn't feel softer and it has frizzed up and broken like nothing else :'<

I suppose the only positives are that it's pink and cost $NZ20 for shampoo & conditioner?...

Be warned, this is so full of chemicals it hurts.