4.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 years ago

Wow I finally found my HG hairspray. I've tried so many hairsprays. My hair is very fine and cannot hold a curl but this hairspray has amazing holding power and doesn't make my hair stiff or sticky. It gives my hair lots of volume. Will definitely purchase again when I run out.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair

HairBlack

EyesBrown

9 years ago

Perfect amount of hold without being too stiff or drying. I've used this for years, and have tried others, but I always come back to my Shaper...

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

9 years ago

This is a review for the Zero Gravity hairspray. I bought this on sale for $7 at Ulta. This is a light hairspray, which is what I prefer. This provides just enough hold to my hair and isn't heavy at all. I do like it, but at regular price I think it is too high. Price is the only reason I wouldn't repurchase, unless I find it on sale again.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Fine

9 years ago

I really like this hairspray a lot. I almost never use product, let alone hairspray, as I have very straight hair that never does much of anything, no matter what I try to get it to do. I bought this because I wanted a hairspray that will keep a tight, slick ponytail super-sleek but without looking crunchy or gross. This definitely does that job great! I simply pull my hair back nice and smooth, and let loose with the spray and it stays for ages, until I purposely undo it! It never looks crusty or crunchy, and leaves my hair looking naturally perfect. I don't mind the smell; in fact, I kind of like it. I don't know how to describe the scent other than "hairspray," but it doesn't linger at all, so if it bothers you, it'll be done in a few seconds. I paid about $18USD-ish I believe for a HUGE can which has lasted me several months, and I'm sure will last at least half the summer. This is a great investment for me, since I'm so unfussy with my hair - great hold, no crunch, easy to brush through if needed, and great value!

About reviewer (287 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

3.0

9 years ago

This isn't my favorite hair spray but I know it is very popular. This hair spray will actually dry your hair out over time because of the alcohol, if you feel like its drying your hair out but don't want to switch hair sprays I would try the re shaper. Also, if you're having trouble with the spray clogging store your next bottle upside-down.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

9 years ago

I really like this hairspray. It's awesome in that, unlike most, it doesn't make your hair the least bit stiff, crunchy, sticky, or dull looking. Doesn't weigh down my fine hair and holds my hair in place all day when I curl it. The smell is bad, but it disappears quickly and doesn't stay in your hair. Until I find a hairspray that smells better, i'm willing to put up with it for the performance of the product.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

2.0

9 years ago

I got this after hearing so many rave reviews. It's actually a decent hairspray, but the SMELL is SO AWFUL I can't even stand it! It has that really nasty chemically hairspray smell... so bad! It's even worse than Aquanet or Rave! The product is okay, it holds decent, not a sticky hairspray which is good. But I would never buy it again and doubt I will make it through this can without gagging to death.

About reviewer (139 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Tan, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

10 years ago

I dont think I could live without this hairspray, I;'ve tried others and none can beat this. I have fine hair and I need something to keep my hair in place without it looking too false/crunchy. I've been using this for about 15 years and I know I won't use anything else ever. Please dont discontinue!!!

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

from

10 years ago

This provides very good hold without looking or feeling stiff on my baby fine hair with a few unruly gray strands.

About reviewer (46 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

3.0

10 years ago

I really wanted to love this and was hoping it'd be my HG. Nope. The nozzle clogs DAILY (and in the middle of using it) and soaking it in hot water doesn't really help. I get a small stream of product (if any at all) and the smell is a bit overwhelming. I am remembering that I bought this hairspray years ago, and now the clogging is making me think this is why I never purchased it again. I have a feeling that the product in there may be good, but this clogging is ridiculous. Having to deal with this issue is a big time waster, and I will not purchase this again.

About reviewer (84 reviews)

Age30-35