4.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

My all-time favorite hairspray! Leaves your hair with good hold that you can comb or brush through, easily. As a bonus, I just discovered that I could use it as a flat iron spray and it works WONDERFULLY for this purpose! I recommend VERY lightly spraying the ends of each section and giving it just a few seconds to dry. ( it dries very quickly so it won't hold you up!). Then, flat iron the section. Waiting for it to dry keeps your hair from smoking and sizzling. I am a twice a week shampooer and I love that Shaper keeps my hair looking and feeling cleaner than any other hairspray I've ever used. I would be absolutely lost if Shaper were ever to be discontinued. In my book, it's a DEFINITE 5 star product!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

2.0

3 years ago

This hairspray gets great reviews and that's why I bought it. I was looking for a strong hold that would keep my hair in place without weighing it down. Unfortunately it just doesn't work for my hair type I guess. My hair is thinning so I need all the volume I can get. After curling my hair and applying this hairspray, it falls flat before I even get to work. What a disappointment.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

from

4 years ago

I also found that half-way throught the can, the nozzle broke! Had to dispose of half a can of expensive hair spray.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Medium

HairGrey

2.0

4 years ago

Didn't like this hairspray, is expensive for a hairspray that doesn't hold anything. My favorite hairpray is by sebastian but the shaper that is in a black bottle that stuff is amazing! This white bottle one is horrible and I don't recommend it if you want a hairspray by this brand try the shaper in the black bottle. Also the nozzle broke when I got about half way through the bottle.

About reviewer (92 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesGray

4 years ago

Wonderful hair spray! It doesn't leave my hair sticky or crunchy. I'm able to brush through and reapply if necessary. Gives hold throughout the day. I've strayed to other types and brands but keep going back to Shaper spray. I would definitely repurchase. Price is around $20 to $25 Canadian before taxes.

About reviewer (186 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Fine

8 years ago

Best hairspray for me. This is the only hairspray that I've tried that holds my hair but doesn't leave it stiff and I can still comb or brush through it. The scent is a typical hairspray smell, which I don't mind. And I got this at a salon for $25 Canadian dollars for 2 cans if hairspray! Can't beat that price in my opinion.

About reviewer (330 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

8 years ago

This is absolutely the best hairspray ever ! I will only use this hairspray on my hair. It holds very well (even my curls) and never makes my hair feel dry, stiff, or crunchy. The hold lasts all day but still can be brushable! It has a light, pleasant scent to it that doesn't smell like disgusting candy and fruits like other hairsprays. I will repurchase forever !

About reviewer (8 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinSensitive, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

8 years ago

I got mine on sale at Marshall's which was cool :) This is a better-smelling version of the Loreal Ellnett. It is light, with great hold and easily brushable. I will stick with this when I need fine, light hairspray.

About reviewer (122 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

8 years ago

LOVE this hairspray! Holds well while still looking naturally beautiful! Smells great! I love how you can comb out this hairspray and reapply, with keeping your hair feeling super soft and natural. Washes out easily and does not leave a ton of build up in your hair. Kind of pricey for a hairspray, but totally worth it!!

About reviewer (44 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBlond, Other, Medium

EyesHazel

8 years ago

This leaves hair feeling super soft almost as if there is no hairspray in it! It holds great and lasts all day! Try this!

About reviewer (9 reviews)

AgeUnder 18