Wen by Chaz Dean Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
No Image

3.1

Not tested on animals

I don’t know what was going on with those involved in the lawsuit bc they tested the Wen products and showed they were safe and multiple doctors, not affiliated w Wen, stated that the majority of the pics being sent in by “victims” were clearly forms of early female pattern baldness and other disease related hair loss. Did people just jump on the bandwagon....either knowingly to get $$ or bc they really thought Wen was the clause of their hair loss??? Who knows.

All I know is that I love the stuff. I have used it forever and will continue to. I have tried other cleansing conditioners and they just don’t clean like Wen does. The green label one is my favorite, as I really like the invigorating smell. I have never had an issue w Wen and will continue to use it and recommend it.

on 6/5/2017 9:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a good product,not miracolous as they make it seem on tv tho. It did leave my hair clean and nice,but I dont really think its worth the price and all the extra time it takes to wash your hair. Its really pricey since you need a lot of product and the bottle is really expensive.

on 1/3/2017 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So much of my hair fell out due to this product. I have stopped using it and my hair continues to fall out at an alarming rate. I searched the internet and this seems to be common. There is a lawsuit against Wen at this time. Wish I would have known.

on 8/24/2016 12:01:00 PM

FDA Issues Safety Alert for Hair Conditioner

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Used this once & it actually felt so stripping & my hair was so hard to comb through & I use a specific wet comb from Sally's for this. Not a fan.

Got a one use sample (use equal parts to wash 2x) in TSC's beauty tote. Time consuming. Very pricey. Hair was shiny & extremely clean & light feeling. If you have money to burn, give it a try but there are so many other great products on market. See my full review & tutorial at my YouTube below.

on 12/24/2014 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've read through some comments below out of curiosity. Many people say it makes hair look dirty etc. even if they use less product. Well that is the mistake. You MUST use lots of product or it will not clean your hair! It is expensive, I have long hair and if I use this everyday it will not last a month. But I don't wash everyday. Before trying this, I tried a similar cleansing conditioner from Target. It was ok but never got my hair clean feeling and was harder to spread then wen. Wen gets my hair feeling clean and soft. I use half the recomended amount first and then the rest after washing it out, works for me. I have fragile hair that is prone to frizz, dry ends and scalp so this is good for me.

WEN is the best thing that has happened to my hair! Wen saved my hair. I have bleached/dyed my hair so many times I lost track. My hair was very thin and brittle and breaking and I needed something to save my hair from falling out. I tried wen and immediately saw a difference in shine, durability and strength in just one wash. Wen really did save my damaged hair and I will continue to use this product. My hair is now thicker, fuller, bouncier, and much much stronger :)

I hate this!
I don't understand the whole "no shampoo" thing, although it has caught on pretty quickly. My mom had a bottle in her shower so I tried it. According to the commercials, I should have noticed an amazing difference after just one wash.
The only thing I noticed was greasy, flat hair and the sensation of weight on my head, like a petroleum jelly hat. If you enjoy spending up to $50 on QVC like mom did and still end up feeling totally unclean, this is for you!
All I want to know is this: does Chaz Dean use body washes? I think so. Then why wouldn't he or anyone else want clean hair? Meh, to each his or her own.

If something supposedly does two things, it probably does them both very poorly. Made my hair greasy and dandruff everyday - how is that attractive? Plus, spending 45 minutes in the shower is a waste of time, money and water. Read countless reviews on how after time this will clog your hair follicles causing hair loss. If you are not getting rid of dead skin by cleansing your hair, then this will occur. Finally, I had fried my hair by going blonde, and you know what helped: trimming off the ends every month or so, not styling, going back to brunette, and leave-in treatments (I.e. Moroccan oil, etc.).