Wen by Chaz Dean Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner

3.2

Not tested on animals

on 1/3/2017 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So much of my hair fell out due to this product. I have stopped using it and my hair continues to fall out at an alarming rate. I searched the internet and this seems to be common. There is a lawsuit against Wen at this time. Wish I would have known.

on 8/24/2016 12:01:00 PM

FDA Issues Safety Alert for Hair Conditioner

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Used this once & it actually felt so stripping & my hair was so hard to comb through & I use a specific wet comb from Sally's for this. Not a fan.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This GARBAGE MADE MY HAIR FALL OUT!!!!!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

My hair is thinning, dry and very fine (what a terrible combination). Bought this at Sephora when I ran out shampoo and at the annoying urging of the sales person.
First impression was surprised that I need 16 pump for my shoulder length hair? But I never follow instruction anyway, so I halves the pump.
Smell: Nice minty
Texture : Thick Conditioner type
Washing off: easy
Aftermath : It does leave my hair hydrated but a tiny bit oily on the scalp. When you have thinning hair that's a bad thing because it reveals your baldness. So the second try on this shampoo, I halved the pump into 4 pump. So my hair still very hydrated afterwards with a nice sheen. The scalp not oily this time but by the end of day it get oilier than when I was using my avalon biotin shampoo.
Conclusion : Not suitable for daily use. Use it for deep conditioning once a week. Extra caution for those with fine thinning hair

Got a one use sample (use equal parts to wash 2x) in TSC's beauty tote. Time consuming. Very pricey. Hair was shiny & extremely clean & light feeling. If you have money to burn, give it a try but there are so many other great products on market. See my full review & tutorial at my YouTube below.

on 8/25/2015 3:46:00 AM

This product is too heavy for my hair and weighs the hair down. I do not feel like my roots are sufficiently cleansed either. I suppose that this product would be better off on coarser, thicker hair. Anyone with fine hair, avoid this product.

First of all, Mr Chaz Dean. Donot say in your commercial when using this, we will see unbelievable, great results. I'll have you know, by using this crap, did absolutely nothing to my curls! It left my hair feeling like an SOS pad, full of knots! You can't assume people would like this product, just because you think shampoo with sulfates is bad, it's not and never had issues with sulfates! I've been using VO5 all my life, and it works wayyyy better than you're rip off "so called" cleansing conditioner. VO5 makes my hair so soft and shiny! Mr.Chaz Dean, your product is just like any other drug store brand that people either hate it, or like it! And you can tell, just because you are not rating a 5! I wouldn't recommend this product, that's just my opinion...Back to VO5!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I got a 16 oz bottle from a family friend, and I was not impressed. I don't get it, it didnt do anything for my dry and coarse hair, but the family friend had raved about it for her hair. Maybe it just works for certain people and not for others? I used this as directed for over a week, and I didn't see any change at all really. It didnt hurt my hair, but it didnt help it either- and for the money I wouldn't notice the difference so why fork out that kind of cash? 16 pumps per shower and $32 a bottle? No thanks! I will stick to my normal moisturizing shampoos and conditioners from Matrix Smooth, Loreal professional line (light yellow one) or Joico moisture recovery. This just wasn't for me.

on 5/7/2015 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I was SO dissatisfied with this "shampoo"! It was terrible. It made my fine, straight hair look oily and lifeless! And it DID NOT matter how much I used (I tried it all, a little or a lot) and every time it looked worse than the time before. The smell was great, but that is the only good thing about it. Otherwise, it was awful! You know when you take a shower, and you accidently use the conditioner twice rather than the shampoo followed by the conditioner and you can't figure out why your hair looks so terrible for the rest of the day? That is Wen in a nutshell. Very displeased.

Popular Hair Products