no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Sep/23/2018

I don’t know what was going on with those involved in the lawsuit bc they tested the Wen products and showed they were safe and multiple doctors, not affiliated w Wen, stated that the majority of the pics being sent in by “victims” were clearly forms of early female pattern baldness and other disease related hair loss. Did people just jump on the bandwagon....either knowingly to get $$ or bc they …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

Oct/18/2017

This is my HG shampoo/conditioner. I have very baby fine thin pin straight hair. My whole life I had to use a thick conditioner after shampooing or I just might as well have buzzed all my hair off because a brush would not go through it if not conditioned. I forgot conditioner a few times or just ran low and it would take me HOURS to get it brushed out and an unnerving amount of hair would come …Read more

About reviewer (67 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

fromhazl

Jun/05/2017

This is a good product,not miracolous as they make it seem on tv tho. It did leave my hair clean and nice,but I dont really think its worth the price and all the extra time it takes to wash your hair. Its really pricey since you need a lot of product and the bottle is really expensive.

About reviewer (43 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

Mar/13/2017

Very mediocre product. I have quite thick hair, so had to use LOADS of product to get a decent result. For the price, this is just unsustainable.
A pro is that I don't have to wash my hair as much.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBrown

EyesGreen

Jan/03/2017

So much of my hair fell out due to this product. I have stopped using it and my hair continues to fall out at an alarming rate. I searched the internet and this seems to be common. There is a lawsuit against Wen at this time. Wish I would have known.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairRed

EyesHazel

fromEvaVic

Aug/24/2016

FDA Issues Safety Alert for Hair Conditioner

2 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (261 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesGreen

May/28/2016

Used this once & it actually felt so stripping & my hair was so hard to comb through & I use a specific wet comb from Sally's for this. Not a fan.

About reviewer (411 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

Jan/26/2016

This GARBAGE MADE MY HAIR FALL OUT!!!!!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (61 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

Nov/05/2015

My hair is thinning, dry and very fine (what a terrible combination). Bought this at Sephora when I ran out shampoo and at the annoying urging of the sales person.
First impression was surprised that I need 16 pump for my shoulder length hair? But I never follow instruction anyway, so I halves the pump.
Smell: Nice minty
Texture : Thick Conditioner type
Washing off: easy …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Fine

EyesBlack

Sep/08/2015

Got a one use sample (use equal parts to wash 2x) in TSC's beauty tote. Time consuming. Very pricey. Hair was shiny & extremely clean & light feeling. If you have money to burn, give it a try but there are so many other great products on market. See my full review & tutorial at my YouTube below.

4 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age44-55