Clairol Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Shampoo

Clairol Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Shampoo

3.3

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1. (2011 formulation)

on 4/17/2018 12:08:00 PM

Ughh I made this mistake of buying two massive bottles of this. My hair doesn’t need an intensely moisturizing shampoo (conditioner maybe) but my roots were soooo heavy and greasy immediately after using this no matter how much I rinsed. I had to throw it away. Smells okay though which is originally why I tried it.

Was looking at some of the other reviews and noticed they are all pretty old. I'm not sure if they changed something up with the ingredients since some of those reviews, but I have been using this shampoo for about a year now and I LOVE it! Both my daughter and I have super thick hair and both the shampoo and conditioner together not only make our hair super soft but also very manageable! Her hair always looked dry and was constantly tangled until I started using this on it and now her hair is gorgeous! It makes your hair smell great too!

this product is amazing! i have curley frizzy thick and unruly hair. normally i dread hair wash days because any other shampoo drys out my hair like crazy. i washed and conditioned with this and my hair felt amazing. very minimum frizz and my hair felt sooo soft! word of advice: for those curley girls, put your hair in 2-4 braids before you go to bed, take braids out in the morning and fingerbrush hair. put in an antifrizz serum. your curls will be tamed a little and more like waves. i do this when i dont feel like spending 30 minites of my life doing my hair...

on 6/26/2017 7:16:00 PM

Definitely one of my favourite conditioners. Very affordable and leaves your hair super soft when dry. It's not the most amazing conditioner but for every day use is great. It also smells amazing.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have used professional shampoos for years but since I started washing my hair everyday, I thought I'd try some cheaper shampoos. I thought it would be fine considering I have a few on rotation at any given time. I bought this shampoo and conditioner and also the Dazzling shine set, since they were on offer and were so cheap in comparison to my professional products! So I thought I'd try them out...

Well, this one smells absolutely amazing of coconuts. However, after washing with this my hair was duller, had flyways and looked just overall worse and not very clean. I used it once, that was enough for me. Unfortunately, I had to get rid of this shampoo and the matching conditioner. The whole point of washing my hair daily is to always have clean, shiny hair. If I am going to get dull hair then why bother? I tried HE years ago and also couldn't use them then. However, I thought that nowadays they would be much better considering we have access to so much technology and ingredients. Well, they are still crap. At least for me my fine (in texture) but thick (in quantity) long hair, this didn't work at all. Two lipsticks because it smells so good and is so affordable and well, it washes the hair.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I bought this because I actually *wanted* a cheap shampoo that would strip my hair (for occasional use) and I liked the scent, and it was on clearance. Instead of squeaky-clean, I got greasy roots. I gave the second (free) bottle to my son, who had the same experience. So, yeah, no... not even for $2.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Well, another Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner miss for me. I have literally tried every version of these and I cannot use any of them. They all have the same basic ingredients, just different extracts and scents. They all do pretty good for the first use or two and then it's like a suffocating plastic envelopes the hair and it is dry and hard to get a brush through. And it dries out my hair really bad. I know shampoo and conditioner will build up over several uses, but this happens after just a couple. Same result with all of these. The Sleeker the Butter, Honey I'm Strong, Moroccan My Shine, all of them. But the worst is the Color Me Happy- can't take the rose scent! And the Hello Hydration is blue in color and maybe it is something about the blue dye/color, but it really burns my eyes. Smells like suntan lotion but it does nothing good for my hair, which is dry, curly, color treated and fine textured. The price is great, esp. with coupons, so if it works for you then you can get a great deal.

on 7/16/2016 2:43:00 PM

Decent shampoo. Lathers up and cleanses nicely, has a fresh scent to it that I really like. It's not the most moisturizing shampoo I've tried, but it's good for the price.

I wouldn't buy this again because it tends to strip my hair color a little bit. The difference is noticeable. For a drugstore moisturizing shampoo, I prefer Nexxus Therappe or Neutrogena Triple Moisture.

Probably more suited for those who don't color their hair.

on 5/15/2016 9:22:00 AM

This turned out to be too aggressive for my scalp.

Don't like this stuff at all. Makes my thin, fine hair look greasy and weighed down. I sometimes use it if I run out of my other conditioner (smooth collection, so much better!) and regret it each and every time. Don't know what I was thinking when I bought it, obviously I wasn't.

Popular Shampoos