Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme

Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme
Soft Moisturizing CremeSoft Moisturizing CremeNo TitleSoft Moisturizing CremeSoft Moisturizing Creme

4.4

Water, Myristyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denatured, Stearic Acid, Petrolatum, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Coco Glycerides, Dimethicone, Jojoba Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Poly glyceryl 2 Caprate, Phenoxyethanol, Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Cetyl Phosphate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben

on 5/18/2017 10:06:00 PM

This is one of those of those dependable and reliable products. Much thinner than the Nivea in the dark blue container and much more versatile. I used to use this as my facial moisturiser when I was younger and before I got really serious about my skincare. It also works beautifully as a body moisturiser and hand cream. A surprisingly high quality product for the price. If I was on a very tight budget, this would be one of the first items I would purchase as it is such a great all rounder. It has the consistency of a thickened cream and rubs in really well. I never had any adverse reactions to this at all. In fact, I would return to this sometimes if my skin was feeling a little bit irritated by retinols, etc..

I've used this for 10 years: it simply moisturises and soothes skin without irritation. No noticeable scent and the packaging comes in either a squeeze tube or a big tub. I wear this under my foundation daily and it's great base.

on 5/13/2017 1:40:00 PM

I love this moisturizer! Whenever I run out I always buy another. This feels so good, if your skin is feeling dry this is like water, instant relief! I use this on my lips too and it works fine. You may need to get used to the feeling, I was a little iffy about it at first, but now I just love it. Been using it for years.

on 4/19/2017 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

This is my new HG moisturizer! I use this as a night cream, however it can also be used all over the body (face, body, hands). This light moisturizer sinks into my skin nicely and does not leave my skin feeling greasy. It's super cheap and smells amazing.

on 4/15/2017 3:37:00 PM

I have used some pretty expensive creams in my quest to find something that hydrates my super dry skin and I always come back to this. For me it just can't be beaten.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Still my favorite after all these years. Turns my dry-as-a-desert-skin into healthy and fresh. I don't use it under my makeup(that would be a no-no as it will be way too oily) but as an night cream and after showering on my face and neck. I use in the tube version.

I decided to try Nivea Soft after my beloved L'occitane shea light comforting cream ran out, & Sephora was out of stock. I have a graveyard of moisturizers that all had the same problem, they would go on feeling great- then after a few moments my skin would still feel dry. I purchase the Nivea Soft in a travel size & fell in love with it. Firstly, I paid a $1.59 for this- my L'Occitane shea moisturizer is $36.00 CAD & the Nivea Soft goes a such a long way. I only need a teeny bit & my face feels so soft & not dry at all. I didn't suffer any breakouts, although I don't have acne prone skin- but if you do, you may want to avoid this product since it's quite heavy. I was curious to see if this would be ok before my primer & foundation, & it was great :) I'm so happy I tried this ♡

i bought this to use as a facial moisturizer. this cream has great smell and texture. it soaks into the skin nicely. plus it's very cheap! but it made my skin break out really bad. like i was getting cystic acne from using this, and it's pretty rare for any product to break me out in the first place. use with caution if you have sensitive/acne-prone skin!

I have this in a tube version. The best cream ever! Very moisturizing, sinks in right away and doesn't feel greasy at all on the skin. Smells amazing too! Love love love

on 2/19/2017 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is the best moisturizer I have tried so far!
It's a facial moisturizer, eye cream, body cream and what not!
It hydrates my oily combination face just as much as I need, and it's a very good base for makeup. It didn't break me out and it has made my skin much smoother than it was before. I would butyl this just if I wouldn't find anything better, cause I would like my moisturizer to do a little more