Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme

Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme
Soft Moisturizing CremeSoft Moisturizing CremeNo TitleSoft Moisturizing CremeSoft Moisturizing Creme

4.4

Water, Myristyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denatured, Stearic Acid, Petrolatum, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Coco Glycerides, Dimethicone, Jojoba Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Poly glyceryl 2 Caprate, Phenoxyethanol, Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Cetyl Phosphate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben

on 2/19/2017 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is the best moisturizer I have tried so far!
It's a facial moisturizer, eye cream, body cream and what not!
It hydrates my oily combination face just as much as I need, and it's a very good base for makeup. It didn't break me out and it has made my skin much smoother than it was before. I would butyl this just if I wouldn't find anything better, cause I would like my moisturizer to do a little more

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I LOVEEEE this stuff!!! Makes my skin feel so smooth! I use this everyday as a face moisturizer and at night too!! My skin always feels so moisturized and smooth the next day! Will always use this, I like this more than my Cetaphil moisturizer too, but if you have overly dry skin the Cetaphil moisturizer is the bomb too! :)

My dry skin absolutely loves this stuff! I used to have eczema as a child and whilst that's cleared up I still have the type of skin that as soon as it comes into contact with water means it has to be re-moisturised otherwise it feels really tight. Combine that with cold UK weather and needless to say I need a moisturiser that's thick enough to live up to the job. This stuff is just the right mix of great moisturisation without being too heavy or greasy, it's smells lovely and price wise is fantastic, especially as it's often on sale.
I've tried lots of moisturisers like Aveeno, Palmers, E45, Neutrogena and other Nivea products but none of them compare to this one. I will forever continue to buy this - HG!

on 1/14/2017 8:00:00 AM

It's OK as a hand moisturizer for summer time.

on 12/29/2016 10:50:00 AM

I'm 28 and have been using this on my face after washing for a few years now. I absolutely cannot go without it! Highly recommend over pricey cremes.

on 12/19/2016 9:53:00 AM

Despite the good reviews here,I was hesitating about this product as a face cream because it contains alcohol,but I decided to give it a try because it is extremely cheap.well,I am glad I did!!it leaves my skin so soft and moisturized and doesn't dry it at all!i am only using it for a week so I can't talk about some long term results but for now I am completely satisfied.

on 11/30/2016 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

A smooth, creamy, nourishing moisturiser! Absolutely awesome! Love the texture, the consistency, the scent and most of all the moisture it provides. It does a great job of moisturising my skin without leaving any greasy residue. My skin thanks me every time I use it. I apply it as a facial moisturiser and my skin just drinks it up. I apply it at night and when I wake up, my skin is soft, plump and supple. Love it!

on 10/14/2016 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

One of my all time favorite moisturizers! I started using this cream about a year ago and I haven't stopped.

The texture is so soft and light, yet it gives so much moisture. Four little dabs covers my entire face and neck without leaving me feeling oily or clogged up. I have really bad acne and the jojoba oil helps ease my blemishes.

I really, really like how this makes my face feel. No product I've ever tried gives me the same feeling this does. It gives great moisture without making skin oily. Although applying too much can clog pores - a little goes a long way.

I'm not a fan of the packaging. I've never really liked tins and jars because I'm itzy about putting my fingers in the product, but it's not a problem if you wash your hands regularly and keep the jar out of dirt. Overall really wonderful product.

Works great on the knees, elbows, and feet too!

Not crazy about this..I prefer original nivea. This one dries too quick and doesn't moisturize.

on 8/20/2016 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

This is an absolutely wonderful light cream that absorbs really well. The main concern is just be careful around the nose because sometimes depending upon the weather the area around nose develops tiny whiteheads and this cream does nothing good to pores. the original blue tin cream is an oil-in-water emulsion and that makes it resistant to bacteria. so it keeps your pores protected if used in right amount.