Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme

Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme
Soft Moisturizing CremeSoft Moisturizing CremeNo TitleSoft Moisturizing CremeSoft Moisturizing Creme

4.4

Water, Myristyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denatured, Stearic Acid, Petrolatum, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Coco Glycerides, Dimethicone, Jojoba Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Poly glyceryl 2 Caprate, Phenoxyethanol, Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Cetyl Phosphate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben

on 11/30/2016 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

A smooth, creamy, nourishing moisturiser! Absolutely awesome! Love the texture, the consistency, the scent and most of all the moisture it provides. It does a great job of moisturising my skin without leaving any greasy residue. My skin thanks me every time I use it. I apply it as a facial moisturiser and my skin just drinks it up. I apply it at night and when I wake up, my skin is soft, plump and supple. Love it!

on 10/14/2016 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

One of my all time favorite moisturizers! I started using this cream about a year ago and I haven't stopped.

The texture is so soft and light, yet it gives so much moisture. Four little dabs covers my entire face and neck without leaving me feeling oily or clogged up. I have really bad acne and the jojoba oil helps ease my blemishes.

I really, really like how this makes my face feel. No product I've ever tried gives me the same feeling this does. It gives great moisture without making skin oily. Although applying too much can clog pores - a little goes a long way.

I'm not a fan of the packaging. I've never really liked tins and jars because I'm itzy about putting my fingers in the product, but it's not a problem if you wash your hands regularly and keep the jar out of dirt. Overall really wonderful product.

Works great on the knees, elbows, and feet too!

To Read all 637 Reviews, Login or Join

Not crazy about this..I prefer original nivea. This one dries too quick and doesn't moisturize.

on 8/20/2016 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

This is an absolutely wonderful light cream that absorbs really well. The main concern is just be careful around the nose because sometimes depending upon the weather the area around nose develops tiny whiteheads and this cream does nothing good to pores. the original blue tin cream is an oil-in-water emulsion and that makes it resistant to bacteria. so it keeps your pores protected if used in right amount.

on 8/18/2016 8:26:00 PM

An average product. Really heavy on the skin, and makes it appear glossy and greasy. Was not absorbed quickly. It literally comes off on your fingers when you touch your face even after hours of its application. It was moisturizing and hydrating, nonetheless. It did not irritate my acne prone skin. Cheap, nothing special though.

on 8/12/2016 8:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I use this for face and body and it is good for both. I have oily, acne prone skin but applying a thin layer of this before makeup doesn't leave me oily. Of course, I make sure to leave it on until it is absorbed into the skin. There is very minimum shine but I apply makeup over this anyway or just powder is fine too. I also use this at night.

For the body, this is a great moisturizer. In just a couple of days, I had really soft skin and I love it! It doesn't feel like it sits on top of my skin at all.

For the price, this is definitely a very good product. My only issue is that it comes in a tub which can become unsanitary after a while so I make sure to have clean fingers when I dip them in the tub, especially since I'm also using this for my face.

I would definitely repurchase for my body, but I will be looking for something else for my face because this broke me out on my face and even on my back because it becomes unhygienic after a while.

on 7/23/2016 11:43:00 PM

Excellent heavy duty moisturizer, especially for face! I would prefer it to be in a bottle with a pump, though. Jars like this are more messy and less sanitary.

on 6/28/2016 3:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I like the consistency. I like that it moisturises and one only needs little. my only issue is that it seems to only come in 200ml.

on 6/20/2016 1:30:00 AM

I love this stuff! I have very dry skin and this helps me control it. It is soooo moisturizing and feels great on the skin.

I used to use this as my facial moisturiser before I gave moisturisers away completely and started using retinols. I liked it because it never caused a reaction of any sort and my skin looked and felt great. I would probably still be using it if the doctor who does my botox didn't put me onto retinol. I like the original Nivea Cream as well, but this one absorbs easier and is great for anywhere on the body.