Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme

Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme
Soft Moisturizing CremeSoft Moisturizing CremeNo TitleSoft Moisturizing CremeSoft Moisturizing Creme

4.4

Water, Myristyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denatured, Stearic Acid, Petrolatum, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Coco Glycerides, Dimethicone, Jojoba Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Poly glyceryl 2 Caprate, Phenoxyethanol, Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Cetyl Phosphate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben

So I’m getting older which I’m fine with but your skin changes and mine started getting breakouts and dry🙁so on went the hunt for a deeply moisturizing night cream. I tried many including Clairins, Estée Lauder, Clinique, Mario Badescu and even Lancôme. I would wake up not dewy skinned and it was really ticking me off. So anyways I heard good things about this one and tried it. No other moisturizer did this. Deeply moisturized and stayed moisturized. Amazing deal for the money too. Didn’t break me out either. Holy grail night cream, so happy! Tip: I use Colonial Dames 14,000 iu vitamin e cream as an eye cream at night too, my eyes have never looked so good and a huge price deal too!

I like it a lot fast absorbing, rich and moisturizing but not greasy.

on 1/21/2018 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I have been using this product for over a year and it is my holy grail daily moisturiser.

Skin: sensitive and gets dry especially in the winter. Acne prone.

Moisturises my skin well, absorbs into the skin within a few minutes. Very little scent. Keeps me moisturised all day. No irritation.

I have re-purchased this product, lasts a few months.

on 1/3/2018 10:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I'm on my 3rd jar of this. As I've gotten older my skin has become much more dry and flaky. This is your basic cold cream, it gets the job of moisturizing done and does not cause breakouts. Smells lovely and is feels very therapeutic to use. A pleasure to use and makes skincare feel like less of a chore. All packaging claims have been met.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

They used to sell this in little squeezy tubes, which was great for sanitary reasons, but lately I haven't been able to find this cream in that form anymore. Either way, this seems to be the only facial moisturizer I can depend on. It's the only one I've tried that doesn't break me out, make dryness worse, or feel heavy/oily/greasy on my skin. You can feel it on, but it only feels moisturizing and protective. It's very nice.

Great as a night cream, and can also be used in the day if you use it a little more sparingly, and give it time to soak in before applying makeup.

It makes my face feel soft and uhh.. moist?, heals current flaking, prevents future flaking, smells pretty, is cheap, and doesn't break me out in either zits or dry patches. That's good enough for me.

on 9/6/2017 3:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've been searching for a cheap and good moisturiser since I've tried a few and they were all pretty expensive and not worth it. This was really cheap and leaves my face moisturised. It spreads on well and is quite thin and soft.

It does leave a slight greasy feel (or maybe I applied too much I tend to go heavy handed on moisturising) and has a slight weird smell to it.

I don't really like the jar though, it can be annoying to have to open it and dipping my fingers to scoop up the product is rather ... I wish it came in a tube instead.

I stopped using this after while. I realise that I grew quite a few small bumps and I remembered seeing a review saying that the person got small bumps from this as well and when I stopped the bumps died down after a while.

on 8/30/2017 11:27:00 PM

I really wanted this product to work for me after reading all the great reviews on here. I was in need of a new facial moisturizer and picked this one up because the price was so good I couldn't pass on it.

The jar packaging was a bit bothersome because it made everything feel less sanitary to me. I tried using a plastic knife to scoop the product and make things a little better.

The product was smooth, luxurious and easy to apply. I could smell the fragrance but it was light and pleasant. My skin felt plump and hydrated, more so than it had using my Clinique moisturizer.

Unfortunately, after using this 3 or 4 days, I noticed I started to break out in small little bumps. After I stopped using this, my skin eventually cleared.

Overall, this is a great moisturizer for the price. I wouldn't personally use it on my face but I can definitely see myself using the rest of the tub over the winter.

on 8/30/2017 8:27:00 PM

Love it. Thinner than the nivea in the blue jar. Absorbs easier into the skin. Smells nice. Very hydrating for my hands.

on 6/29/2017 12:24:00 AM

I paired this with BP 2.5%, working brilliantly well for my acne proned skin. My night routine: Kiehl's calendula cleanser, Kiehl's calendula toner, innisfree Green Tea serum, BP 2.5% then follow by the lovely cream. Do far this combination have keeps my acne clear and marks fading. This is so much better than ex cream. Will buy over and over again!

on 5/18/2017 10:06:00 PM

This is one of those of those dependable and reliable products. Much thinner than the Nivea in the dark blue container and much more versatile. I used to use this as my facial moisturiser when I was younger and before I got really serious about my skincare. It also works beautifully as a body moisturiser and hand cream. A surprisingly high quality product for the price. If I was on a very tight budget, this would be one of the first items I would purchase as it is such a great all rounder. It has the consistency of a thickened cream and rubs in really well. I never had any adverse reactions to this at all. In fact, I would return to this sometimes if my skin was feeling a little bit irritated by retinols, etc..

Popular Lotions / Creams