Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme

Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme
Soft Moisturizing CremeSoft Moisturizing CremeNo TitleSoft Moisturizing CremeSoft Moisturizing Creme

4.4

Water, Myristyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denatured, Stearic Acid, Petrolatum, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Coco Glycerides, Dimethicone, Jojoba Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Poly glyceryl 2 Caprate, Phenoxyethanol, Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Cetyl Phosphate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben

on 9/6/2017 3:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've been searching for a cheap and good moisturiser since I've tried a few and they were all pretty expensive and not worth it. This was really cheap and leaves my face moisturised. It spreads on well and is quite thin and soft.

It does leave a slight greasy feel (or maybe I applied too much I tend to go heavy handed on moisturising) and has a slight weird smell to it.

I don't really like the jar though, it can be annoying to have to open it and dipping my fingers to scoop up the product is rather ... I wish it came in a tube instead.

I stopped using this after while. I realise that I grew quite a few small bumps and I remembered seeing a review saying that the person got small bumps from this as well and when I stopped the bumps died down after a while.

on 8/30/2017 11:27:00 PM

I really wanted this product to work for me after reading all the great reviews on here. I was in need of a new facial moisturizer and picked this one up because the price was so good I couldn't pass on it.

The jar packaging was a bit bothersome because it made everything feel less sanitary to me. I tried using a plastic knife to scoop the product and make things a little better.

The product was smooth, luxurious and easy to apply. I could smell the fragrance but it was light and pleasant. My skin felt plump and hydrated, more so than it had using my Clinique moisturizer.

Unfortunately, after using this 3 or 4 days, I noticed I started to break out in small little bumps. After I stopped using this, my skin eventually cleared.

Overall, this is a great moisturizer for the price. I wouldn't personally use it on my face but I can definitely see myself using the rest of the tub over the winter.

on 6/29/2017 12:24:00 AM

I paired this with BP 2.5%, working brilliantly well for my acne proned skin. My night routine: Kiehl's calendula cleanser, Kiehl's calendula toner, innisfree Green Tea serum, BP 2.5% then follow by the lovely cream. Do far this combination have keeps my acne clear and marks fading. This is so much better than ex cream. Will buy over and over again!

I've used this for 10 years: it simply moisturises and soothes skin without irritation. No noticeable scent and the packaging comes in either a squeeze tube or a big tub. I wear this under my foundation daily and it's great base.

on 8/30/2017 8:27:00 PM

Love it. Thinner than the nivea in the blue jar. Absorbs easier into the skin. Smells nice. Very hydrating for my hands.

on 5/18/2017 10:06:00 PM

This is one of those of those dependable and reliable products. Much thinner than the Nivea in the dark blue container and much more versatile. I used to use this as my facial moisturiser when I was younger and before I got really serious about my skincare. It also works beautifully as a body moisturiser and hand cream. A surprisingly high quality product for the price. If I was on a very tight budget, this would be one of the first items I would purchase as it is such a great all rounder. It has the consistency of a thickened cream and rubs in really well. I never had any adverse reactions to this at all. In fact, I would return to this sometimes if my skin was feeling a little bit irritated by retinols, etc..

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Still my favorite after all these years. Turns my dry-as-a-desert-skin into healthy and fresh. I don't use it under my makeup(that would be a no-no as it will be way too oily) but as an night cream and after showering on my face and neck. I use in the tube version.

on 4/15/2017 3:37:00 PM

I have used some pretty expensive creams in my quest to find something that hydrates my super dry skin and I always come back to this. For me it just can't be beaten.

on 5/13/2017 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this moisturizer! Whenever I run out I always buy another. This feels so good, if your skin is feeling dry this is like water, instant relief! I use this on my lips too and it works fine. You may need to get used to the feeling, I was a little iffy about it at first, but now I just love it. Been using it for years.

on 4/19/2017 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

This is my new HG moisturizer! I use this as a night cream, however it can also be used all over the body (face, body, hands). This light moisturizer sinks into my skin nicely and does not leave my skin feeling greasy. It's super cheap and smells amazing.

Popular Lotions / Creams