NIVEA Soft Moisturizing Creme

NIVEA Soft Moisturizing Creme

4.3

Water, Myristyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denatured, Stearic Acid, Petrolatum, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Coco Glycerides, Dimethicone, Jojoba Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Poly glyceryl 2 Caprate, Phenoxyethanol, Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Cetyl Phosphate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben

on 4/4/2019 6:23:00 PM

I bought this one because I read in a forum that it's a dupe for the legendary Creme de La Mer!
A 200mil is sold 4$ here.I don't like it's packaging as I don't like jar packaging and it's made off cheap hard plastic.I don't like it's scent but don't dislike it either.I LOVE it's creamy texture.it's not really soft though and feels a bit heavy for me right now but I'm sure it would be perfect during fall and winter so I think it's better for people with normal to dry skin.
Today was the first day I used it and my skin felt soft and nourished the whole day.I also used it on my hands and it didn't make my hands feel sticky and greasy
The only CON is It's ingredients.I was shocked to see several kinds of alcohol,paraben and mineral oils.I wish it wouldn't cause break outs

Edit:

Right what I was afraid of happened to me!
The day after using Nivea Soft,my face,specially my forehead and outer sides of my cheeks are full of tiny whiteheads.it's been months that I didn't have any breakouts.I can't blame anything else as it's the only new thing I used
I'm going to give it another chance after a month or two though because I love it's texture and it's long lasting nourishment

on 12/31/2018 5:39:00 PM

This, as compared to the original, is very lightweight and easy to go onto the skin. Unfortunately, it is full of strange chemicals that aren’t needed in skincare. In fact, I haven’t seen this version in stores for some time. Wonder if they did away with it in my area?

I went through 4-5 small tins of this. It’s a plastic case compared to the normal tin and just doesn’t look as classic. I like to repurpose the empty blue tins for different things- homemade lip and cheek tints, pill container, coin purse, etc. Obviously, it just doesn’t have the same aesthetic appeal on this container.

The texture is light and whipped, easy to just sink into the skin. I liked the idea of it, but, I noticed when my skin was at all compromised that this version burned and irritated my skin. The original version has never caused that issue.

Hey :) I did a video review about the Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme. I tried it together with my husband for quite a bit and if you want to know how it turned out you can watch the video :D

Enjoy

Melissa

on 12/16/2018 12:01:00 PM

The pros: Light-weight, you won't feel this one. A reasonable price with a lot of product. Skin will feel softer. Absorbs into skin and isn't sticky. Very good to wear under any make-up. If you suffer acne, this will not break you out. If you are that person that hates wearing lotion/cream you will love this bc it absorbs so fast while moisturizing for a full day.
The cons: Fragrance! Some people are sensitive to it. I am not so this works just fine for me, I also like the scent it smells like baby powder. Once you put it on, the scent lasts for awhile. Fragrance is really unnecessary .There should be a fragrance-free version. I would say this is the only con bc compared to a lot of high-end moisturizers and drugstore ones this is very effective and does what it's suppose to do. I really like it.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I love this product! I use it on my body and it feels luxurious on my skin. It is way better than more expensive creams that I have tried. I would recommend for normal to dry skin as it is quite heavy. It is great for night and daytime use and the only flaw is that it doesn't include sunscreen in it but I can always apply sunscreen over the top easily. As soon as you put on the cream your skin feels soothed. I can't recommend this enough to people with dry to normal skin!

on 10/22/2018 11:38:00 PM

I tried using this as a facial moisturizer. At the time I was hoping it would be an effective replacement for the original Nivea Creme, which has a rich texture that is not very spreadable. Nivea Soft has a much easier application but it made my face break out like crazy; I even got cysts on my face while using this. Tread carefully!

on 10/5/2018 9:23:00 AM

I quite like this because it's cheap, does the job and it's sold literally everywhere. It's a heavy moisturizer for dry skin. Hate the fragrance though, wish it didn't have fragrance!

on 3/22/2018 2:44:00 PM

I love, love, love the scent of Nivea Soft! But, it was not moisturizing enough on my hands. After three days of using it, my hands were drier than before.

So I’m getting older which I’m fine with but your skin changes and mine started getting breakouts and dry🙁so on went the hunt for a deeply moisturizing night cream. I tried many including Clairins, Estée Lauder, Clinique, Mario Badescu and even Lancôme. I would wake up not dewy skinned and it was really ticking me off. So anyways I heard good things about this one and tried it. No other moisturizer did this. Deeply moisturized and stayed moisturized. Amazing deal for the money too. Didn’t break me out either. Holy grail night cream, so happy! Tip: I use Colonial Dames 14,000 iu vitamin e cream as an eye cream at night too, my eyes have never looked so good and a huge price deal too!

I don't like tub containers but it was very good at moisturizing