3.7

price range

Reviews

from

6 days ago

When I was in my 30s, an esthetician introduced me to Skinceuticals (or it may have been Cellex-C back then - I believe there were 2 partners who eventually split, but had similar Vit. C products). I used the Vit. C serum religiously for a number of years and was amazed to see fines lines literally fade and disappear. Now with dryer skin, I'm using the C & E Ferulic and it still helps keep my skin looking almost 10 years younger. Some don't care or the smell, but it dissipates quickly and after 5-10 minutes I add a moisturizer, so it's not an issue. I've read where this product is not best for those with oily skin, and some of the reviewers / younger women complaining of breakouts might want to try the Serum 10 AOX+ instead.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

2 months ago

i have tried 5 bottles of these expensive serum and zero difference. the smell and texture aren't great either. not for me. i was hoping for the wow factor given the price.

About reviewer (333 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

2 months ago

I have dry skin, never had an acne problem, not even in my teens. This product caused deep painful acne. I really wanted this product to work, so I continued using for 2 months, hoping my skin would settle but it didn't. It did improve the texture of my skin though. My skin started clearing up once i stopped using. I guess I'm in the 1% whose skin reacted poorly to this otherwise great product.

SkinDry, Medium Brown

HairBlack

EyesBlack

from

5 months ago

I’ve tried every vitamin C product out there but I’ve come back to this one because it is simply the best. I used it during last summer (under a 50 spf) and no sunspots occurred on my face. Pricey, but it is an investment for beautiful skin.

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

5 months ago

This is my second bottle and this product really works. It can cause break outs in acne prone skin beware but it really lessens wrinkles. I have wrinkles on my forehead and now they are barely visible. It is pricey but it goes more than 6 months.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

5 months ago

I wanted to love this product, especially after reading all the rave reviews. However, here is the breakdown (for me anyways): 1) The smell- awful, it really does smell like hot dog water 2)Price- I spent almost $200 CAD on this product hoping it was going to cure all my life's problems 3) Acne- I broke out for weeks, I read reviews and thought okay this must be a purge but then week after week i'd continue to get pimples and not just your regular kind but the big deep ones (which I have never had before). I've unfortunately stopped using the product for two days now in hopes that my skin will get back to normal with still 75% of the bottle left. I normally don't write reviews but really wish I would have read more reviews like this before making the decision to buy the product. That being said, it seems like works wonders on others so it really depends on the skin type. Bottom line, i'm sure you can find something more affordable that works just as great.

Age25-29

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

1.0

10 months ago

I saw no results from using this at all, its a total waste of money imo.

About reviewer (92 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesHazel

1.0

10 months ago

Broke me out like a mofo

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

a year ago

I love skinceuticals retinol but have always been reluctant to buy this because of the price. With such a high price I figured it couldn’t do enough to my skin to be worth it. I was wrong. This is HG for me. I use very little, and put it all over my face including my eyelids. That’s where the difference has been just incredible which was surprising to me. My eyelids were getting crepey and no eye cream was helping. Talk about frustrating. I had stopped using eye shadow because of it. The crepiness is gone. Not minimized - GONE. I’ve used nothing else so it has to be this. As for the rest of my face , it’s minimized pores and evened skin tone but I can’t lie , I wouldn’t care if it did nothing for my face , because the difference in my eyelids is worth the price just for that alone.

About reviewer (51 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium

HairBlond

a year ago

This is quite simply an amazing serum. Does what it claims. I don't understand the fuss about the smell (heavy artificial fragrances are much worse in my opinion) and I find the negative reviews surprising. So many Dermatologists trust *and* recommend this, for the simple reason that it works. There is a ton of scientific research and data behind this product. For those who experienced breakouts, Vitamin C is an active and can have a purging effect, which easily clears up after a few days. You need to verify that you're buying the genuine product from reputable sellers. This is a game changer for me.. Now if only it was a tad cheaper!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan