Suave Professionals Sleek Look Shampoo

Filtered by age: 36-43
Suave Professionals Sleek Look Shampoo

Price: $

Price: $

Water (aqua), sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium chloride, dimethiconol, fragrance (parfum), carbomer, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium, chloride, tetrasodium, EDTA, amodimethicone, DMDM hydantoin, TEA-dodecyibenzene-sulfonate, citric acid, C11-15 pareth-7, laureth-9, trideceth-12, PRG-9, propylene glycol, glycerin, tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E acetate), lysine HCI, arginine HCI, panthenol, panthenyl ethyl ether, methylchloroisothiazolinone, silk amino acids, methylisothiazolinone, mica ( CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

on 1/6/2014 2:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

My favorite from Suave. This really is like Matrix. It has always kept my hair sleek and shiny. It's very soft and a great dupe for Matrix. It's only $2.88 for a giant bottle at Walmart.

on 4/9/2013 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium

I bought Suave Professionals Sleek Shampoo/Conditioner combo at Sam's club. I am really impressed by the formulation. I have dry hair due to years of coloring and I must say my hair actually feels better and less frizzy after using this. Definitely will repurchase this :)

on 2/6/2012 10:41:00 AM

God, I hate it when Suave reformulates. I LOVED this stuff when it was in the orange bottle, it was my HG (before I even knew what a HG was...LOL) Now it doesn't work as well on frizz and the scent is sickeningly sweet and stays with my hair all day. I used to like sweeter scents but now they just give me a headache. Really disappointed.

2 stars only because it is cheap and it isn't 100% totally awful. I am tempted to find some in the orange bottle on ebay or something...

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Ok EWWWWWWWWWW!
I have been on the hunt for an inexpensive shampoo and conditioner. I started doing research and saw so many rave reviews on the Suave Professional Line. Upon first impression, this Shampoo and Conditioner smelled so wonderful and I hear that this is great for frizzy hair. Ummmm Hell Noooooo! I couldn't get over the perfumy, flowery, disgusting scent which surprised me due to my first impression of smelling it in the bottle prior to purchase. Also, my hair is the frizziest it has ever been! I even bought the Sleek Anti-Frizz Leave In. Thank goodness I am off today so I can rewash it tonight. I normally wash my hair every other day, but I can't stomach another day. I will NOT be repurchasing this product and I am too ashamed to even give this crap away. Thank goodness it was only $5.00 for the two bottles.

on 12/17/2007 6:16:00 PM

This product is brilliant!!! I have very thick frizzie hair and this shampoo helpsn SO much!!! Ever since i have started using it my hair has been SO sleek. Not only does it work but it is dirt cheap!! Even my mom noticed that my hair was pretty sleek!! I love this product it is now my favorite shampoo!!

on 11/21/2007 9:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I use this with the matching conditioner. For some reason my thick, coarse, curly hair responds extremely well to most Suave shampoos and conditioners, save just one. My hair goes through a lot on a daily basis: it's washed and conditioned everyday, blow-dried straight everyday and flat-ironed everyday. I need a shampoo that is gentle, will cleanse without stripping or drying out my hair and this shampoo fits the bill. I like that it's inexpensive, I don't have to hunt it down to find it and it smells wonderful. This shampoo is comparable to Matrix Sleek without the heavy price tag.

on 11/15/2007 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great performance at an excellent price. I have used Matrix and other expensive brands and this does the job if not the same but even better than those. I use this in combination with its conditioner companion and they do wonders for my dyed hair.

on 6/21/2007 9:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i love this!!!!!!!! what a fantastic smell that lingers well into day 2! and no more frizzies. can't beat that for less than 2 bucks. hope the 'cones don't wack my hair out long term, though. we shall see..............

on 5/11/2006 7:36:00 PM

Tamed a lot of my frizz and defintely made my hair feel softer. I like the smell, it kind of reminds me of a clean powdery smell. I think considering the price it is worth a shot.

on 1/16/2006 8:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This is a pretty good shampoo and it costs under $2! I tried other Suave hair products before and was dissapointed but this is definitely higher quality. It lathers a lot but makes my hair feel soft, unlike most shampoos that make my hair feel dry and coarse. EDIT: I have changed my mind about this - even though it makes for a luxurious and soft shampoo, I noticed that my hair lacks luster once it's dried.