4.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 years ago

Love, love, LOVE this cream!! the only downside is that it's in a jar that you have to dip into with your fingers. Very unhygienic. However, this cream leaves my skin moisturized & even-toned. Doesn't break me out, despite my sensitive, acne-prone skin. Love it. Also, I recommend buying it on eBay where I got the eye-cream-moisturizer combo for $14

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Dark

EyesBlack

1.0

8 years ago

Uh...what is this supposed to do? I'm so disappointed as all the glowing reviews of this product had me running to Kohl's to snatch it up! But not only is it totally unremarkable as a moisturizer, it's downright expensive (for a product of nonexistant results) and the size of the pot is *tiny*. I must be missing something here. Back to Kohl's it goes....

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

9 years ago

I first bought this cream based on the MUA reviews and have been buying it for years now. It's a really good night time moisturizer with just the right amount of exfoliation to keep your skin radiant but not completely stripped of natural oils. While it does have anti-oxidants, I am not sure how good they are since this cream is packaged in a jar. I wish it was packaged in an air tight container. But so far I haven't found any nighttime treatment that I like better, so for now I'll keep buying this cream.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

11 years ago

This is hands down THE BEST product I have found in...forever. I haven't reviewed a product since the birth of my son, but I just had to dash on in here to post a review for this amazing product. Post-partum, my skin had become really sensitive, dry and just plain ol' dull/haggard. I was desperately searching for something to give it a 'boost'. Lo n' behold I stumble upon such favorable reviews for Beauty Boost from the American Beauty line which I really like-- the uplifting eye cream is also quite good. In any case, after the first night of use, I woke up with bright & vibrant skin...my skin looked years younger, and in fact looks better today than it did when I was in my mid-20's. I can't stop raving about this stuff. Try it. You'll be amazed. Ashley Judd is the spokesmodel for American Beauty-- this being her favorite product. And now I see why. Love it!!!

About reviewer (43 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

11 years ago

This is Ashley Judd's favorite product and no, Kohl's admitted at one point that they did not pay Ashley to state that although she does endorse the line. So when someone genuinely uses a product and actually uses it and knows she needs to maintain her beauty, this has got to be something to try. It was a gift from a beauty guru and I was skeptical because it does have a strong perfume scent and my skin is hyper sensitive. I tried it regardless that night and the next day, no signs of acne or irritation due to the product and I could actually see and feel the difference in my skin. I was glowing and my skin felt so supple. Mind you, I'm a twenty one year old lady with some acne and irritation issues to anything that's not welcomed by my skin and this was it. I finally found a night cream even for my oily skin. Over time, I noticed the difference that my pigments from the sun was evening out. Yes!!! I absolutely love this. Is this worth a thirty dollar price tag? You bet. Compared to spending hundreds of dollars to other products that will just be tucked in the drawer, I'll spend the thirty on this with a satisfaction knowing it works and that my skin isn't being damaged by it. The simple yet trendy casing is pleasing so any type of woman can carry it. Also for each application, a tiny amount goes a long way so that price tag is like a bargain to me even though I loathe spending way too much on anything cosmetical.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

12 years ago

This is a very nice night cream. This soaks right in, is not greasy, and doesn't break me out. I use it in the winter when my dry skin gets even drier. My skin is feeling softer and looking more even than it did before I started using this. The smell is a little strong, in my opinion, but it's not a bad smell, so I guess that's ok. I would repurchase this.

About reviewer (299 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

12 years ago

I have to admit I was first interested in this line because Ashley Judd is the spokesmodel and I love her but after trying some of the products I can say the really are great and not just about star power. I've been using the Beauty Boost with the All is Forgiven serum every night and have really been impressed with the results. This is an excellent night cream that is rich but not heavy. I noticed a big difference in the texture of my skin and it just appears to look healthier. I don't have major lines so I can't comment on that but feel the rich supply of antixodants will help prevent those from appearing. I do wish they would offer this in a tube or pump and not just a jar but I still have this product on my buy again list. If you haven't tried this night cream it really is worth a try.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBlond

EyesBlue

from

12 years ago

I was skeptical to try this product since it wasn't a well known brand. But I gave it a try anyway and the result is AMAZING. This is the first product that actualy gives my skin a boost like it indicated in its name Beauty Boost. I actually find my skin looking brighter and more "wake up" in the morning after using it at night. I love this and will buy again.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

12 years ago

I am in love with the product! It makes my skin so soft and glowing. I got it for free along with other good American Beauty products! Try it youll love it too!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

3.0
from

12 years ago

This is a decent nighttime moisturizer. I have been using it for several months now, but have not seen a difference in skin texture, tone, etc. However, I'll continue to use it since it hasn't clogged my pores and has some good ingredients (I was using Vaseline before). I will try and find a more efficacious product when this is finished.

About reviewer (96 reviews)

Age36-43