Joico K-Pak Reconstruct Shampoo for Dry or Damaged Hair

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel age: 25-29
Joico K-Pak Reconstruct Shampoo for Dry or Damaged Hair

3.3

Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide Mea, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-3 Distearate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Pentapeptide-29 Cysteinamide, Pentapeptide-30 Cysteinamide, Tetrapeptide-28 Argininamide, Tetrapeptide-29 Argininamide, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Keratin PG-Propyl Methylsilanediol, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hyaluronic Acid, Glycolipids, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Propoxytetramethyl Piperidinyl Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Tricetylmonium Chloride, Trisodium Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Disodium EDTA, Cetrimonium Chloride, C11-15 Pareth-7, Trideceth-6, Glycerin, Benzophenone-4, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Thioctic Acid, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Allantoin, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Methylparaben, Sodium Chloride, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal, Fragrance/Parfum.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm a huge fan of Joico products and switched from the "BodyLuxe" to this one. I'm loosing much less hair in the shower and my hair is super soft. Unfortunately its pretty flat now but it was a sacrifice I had to make *volume or healthy. I bought it at a salon in the 3.7L jugs for $50each. It's basically like getting it 50% off if you buy in bulk. You just need to be sure you like it cause it will last you a year!

I bought this product because I heard sooo many great things about this product, when I used it the first time it was really nice, then about the third time I used it I had really bad dandruff and my hair was really oily!!! it sucks!!

on 11/25/2005 9:37:00 PM

This is the only shampoo that I can use. I searched for years for good shampoo. My hair has always been dry and brittle. I also could never grow my hair past my shoulders. I have alot of hair but the texture is very thin. So it is prone to break easily. Once I started I noticed immediate improvements. My hair started growing long and healthy. I have hair down to my mid-back now and it is beautiful. I try once and while to go with a diffrent shampoo but I notice my hair starting to dry out with anything else. I also use the conditioner and once a week the reconstructer. I am caucasion with dark hair and brown eyes. If you have dry and britte hair and want a great shampoo and healthy hair I would try this.

EDIT 5/10/08

About a year or so ago Joico reformulated the enitre Kpac line. The conditioner is still the same but the shampoo has really changed. I will not buy it any more! Please bring back the old shampoo! The new one is like anything generic that strips your hair of moisture. The old one was decadent and rich and made your hair luxe soft. I use Loreal Pro Absolut Repair now. It works as well as the old Kpac. I am just thanking god I found a shampoo quickly to replace the Kpac shampoo.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I love this product. I rarely buy the same shampoo twice, and now that I'm getting to the bottom of this bottle I had been starting to look at reviews to decide what to try next. The reason I'm writing this review is because I realized I don't want to try something else! I have lots of fine, curly hair (but a TON of it) that's been treated terribly over the past year (repeated highlighting compounded with sun and salt water). It was course and frizzy and difficult to run my hands through. After using this stuff every time I wash my hair for the past month or so, my hair has found a new life. It's shiny, bouncy, and soft to the touch. Plus, any guy who smells my hair needs to lean in for another whiff. They love it! (NOTE: I've been using this in conjunction with the K-PAK Intense Hydrating Treatment, which I also love but don't think I'll buy again now that my hair is under control. I'll definitely be giving the daily conditioner a try, though.)

Popular Shampoos