3.7

$38.30 on Lookfantastic
Shop Now

Reviews

7 months ago

This just does not work for my hair. I wouldn't necessarily say I'm protein sensitive, as I have used tons of other products with protein in the past without issues, but this formulation did not make my hair happy. I could tell upon first use, while still in the shower, that this would be a miss for me. I tried it two wash days and had the same results. Even after my hair was dry, although it was shiny, it looked parched and felt coated. I exchanged it for the much preferred Joico Moisture Recovery. Much better match for my hair's needs.

About reviewer (363 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Curly, Fine

EyesHazel

9 months ago

I have used this shampoo for the past few weeks in conjunction with the K-Pak Hydrator and they both leave my hair feeling soft and in very good condition. I have never coloured my hair so don't struggle with any damage. My hair is curly but I blow dry it straight so it can look dry if I don't use the right products. This line makes my hair look healthy - which is my main goal.

About reviewer (112 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

1.0

9 months ago

I have fine hair. And I get it highlights and low lights I thought this would be a good shampoo for chemically treated hair. I found it on sale at Marshall’s. Got it at a great price! Well, big mistake!! It dried my hair out so much I knew immediately something wasn’t right when I got out of the shower and I had already used my conditioner and rinsed it out and normally I have my hair soft and it felt like straw!!!’. Very hard to style afterwards it will be thrown in the trash.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

3.0

a year ago

I bought this K Pak shampoo by mistake, instead of buying the Color Therapy version I usually use. The Color Therapy works well for my fine, highlighted hair that's prone to dryness and also getting weighed down. Having bought the wrong one I thought I'd try it out to see if I was missing out. The first few times of using this shampoo my hair felt a little silkier and not terribly weighed down, so I began to reconsider if I wanted to use this one after all. But after a few more uses my hair started to feel coated and limp, which doesn't happen with the Color Therapy one. So thumbs down for me on this one.

About reviewer (137 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

a year ago

This product smells amazing and worked fine until the winter came along. I have never had dandruff or dry scalp in my life before! I'd like to believe the product is fantastic, but it really isnt. I have so much dry scalp in my hair after I use this product. It comes off as "high end" so I kept using it. Stupid me. I would sadly never buy this product again ever in my life!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

2 years ago

I bought sample sizes of this and the K-PAK cond., both are fabulous. This combo so far has left my hair really soft, shiny and for some reason enhances my wavy hair! I'll keep using until the sample bottles are gone, but I'm pretty sure that I will purchase the full sizes. I'm impressed!!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

2 years ago

I really like this, my hair(form dsoarhair.com) is oily at the roots and dry at first, but is generally pretty healthy. The problem I've had in the past with other shampoos is build up and getting really oily really fast and not feeling like my hair is clean at all. This cleans my hair without making it feel stripped. Sometimes I get dandruff on my hairline even if my hair is dirty/oily (weird contradiction I know!) and when I use this shampoo it completely fixes it without smelling like a disgusting dandruff-only shampoo (I've only known dandruff-fixing products to be smelly). I get a lot of volume from this shampoo too, and a nice amount of shine

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Deep Dark, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

EyesBlue

3 years ago

I really don't understand why so many people are talking about the nice scent of this shampoo, I must have gotten an expired product or something because mine smells like rotten cheese bread it makes me want to gag

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

from

3 years ago

I really like this shampoo, my hair is oily at the roots and dry at the ends, but is generally pretty healthy. The problem I've had in the past with other shampoos is build up and getting really oily really fast and not feeling like my hair is clean at all. This cleans my hair without making it feel stripped. Sometimes I get dandruff on my hairline even if my hair is dirty/oily (weird contradiction I know!) and when I use this shampoo it completely fixes it without smelling like a disgusting dandruff-only shampoo (I've only known dandruff-fixing products to be smelly). I get a lot of volume from this shampoo too, and a nice amount of shine.

About reviewer (283 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

4 years ago

I would avoid this unless you have SEVERELY damaged hair as a result of bleaching or other chemical treatments - and even then I would suggest the K-pak Reconstructor in the same line (HG status) over this in a heartbeat. The latter delivers a healthy dose of protein without overdrying the hair or making it rough and frizzy like this shampoo does...

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age36-43