Joico K-PAK Shampoo for Dry or Damaged Hair

Filtered by skin tone : Medium age: 25-29
Joico K-PAK Shampoo for Dry or Damaged Hair
K-PAK Shampoo for Dry or Damaged Hair

Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide Mea, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-3 Distearate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Pentapeptide-29 Cysteinamide, Pentapeptide-30 Cysteinamide, Tetrapeptide-28 Argininamide, Tetrapeptide-29 Argininamide, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Keratin PG-Propyl Methylsilanediol, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hyaluronic Acid, Glycolipids, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Propoxytetramethyl Piperidinyl Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Tricetylmonium Chloride, Trisodium Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Disodium EDTA, Cetrimonium Chloride, C11-15 Pareth-7, Trideceth-6, Glycerin, Benzophenone-4, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Thioctic Acid, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Allantoin, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Methylparaben, Sodium Chloride, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal, Fragrance/Parfum.

on 3/23/2011 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this after getting a full head of highlights and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised at how much of a change I saw in one shampoo!! I love the smell too!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Luckily I bought the small travel bottles of this shampoo and conditioner, because this didn't work out too well for me. For reference, my hair is medium length, normal, and curly. Since coloring my hair last summer, my hair is prone to dryness and frizz. After using both the shampoo and conditioner, my hair was very soft and smelled good. It wasn't until my hair air-dried that I really saw the results for my hair. It looked matted and dull and I had to re-wet my hair and put a leave-in to make my hair look decent. The shampoo is very gentle and the conditioner gets out knots pretty well, but unfotunately the dry down proved this is not an appropriate product for me even though my hair loves protein and I never had any problems with the other products in the line. I will save this duo for when my hair really needs it, but for now I'll try something else like the liquid reconstructor.

on 3/21/2010 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This shampoo leaves my hair feeling so soft and shiny. I love the scent but it isn't very strong and once your hair is dry you can't really smell it very much. It's really repaired my chemically damaged hair. I've been getting alot of compliments on my hair lately and the only thing i've been doing differently is using this shampoo and conditioner! I would definitely buy this again and am now looking more in the this line of haircare. The price point is pretty decent for this quality of shampoo and you can find great deals at salons.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I have very fine hair and find while it is very healthy it is still pretty fragile...I was told to use the entire k pack line even though my hair was not considered 'damaged' to my hairdresser. She told me it contains a lot of hair protiens that a lot of shampoo's and conditioners simply don't. So gave it a shot...after 6 months of using it I have found my hair is definatly stronger and is actually growing faster...my hair dresser said putting the 'keratin' protein in my hair from these products has shown to stimulate hair growth and is wonderful for the scalp...nuff said!! THIS STUFF IS GREAT FOR FINE HAIR!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I do not recommend this. This dried out my hair and did not do anything for frizz. There are much better products on the market like Pureology which are worth the extra money.

i dont think i have ever called a product my HG but i think this might be it. this was on sale so i got the chance to try the K-Pak line. paid only 9.90 and that already includes the shampoo, conditioner and the reconstructor at 150ml each. i did not like the conditioner that much so i tried using the shampoo with my usual conditioner, in this case pantene, and wow! my hair was soft, smooth with massive shine!!! for the first time i felt like i dont have to put an anti frizz product on my hair. im really impressed by this stuff. though the regular price is quiet expensive, i dont mind paying that much as long as it works. and i hope it wont stop working for me coz right now my hair is loving this!

Popular Shampoos