Joico K-PAK Shampoo for Dry or Damaged Hair

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone age: 25-29
Joico K-PAK Shampoo for Dry or Damaged Hair
K-PAK Shampoo for Dry or Damaged Hair

3.3

Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide Mea, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-3 Distearate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Pentapeptide-29 Cysteinamide, Pentapeptide-30 Cysteinamide, Tetrapeptide-28 Argininamide, Tetrapeptide-29 Argininamide, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Keratin PG-Propyl Methylsilanediol, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hyaluronic Acid, Glycolipids, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Propoxytetramethyl Piperidinyl Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Tricetylmonium Chloride, Trisodium Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Disodium EDTA, Cetrimonium Chloride, C11-15 Pareth-7, Trideceth-6, Glycerin, Benzophenone-4, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Thioctic Acid, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Allantoin, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Methylparaben, Sodium Chloride, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal, Fragrance/Parfum.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

After reading reviews for this product, I am thoroughly confused LOL. My Joico K-Pak shampoo does not smell like rotten eggs, in fact it smells quite nice...like bananas. It also leaves my dry, frizzy hair in better condition than any other shampoo I've tried to date. The results are pretty immediate. So why, do you ask, am I giving this product only 2 stars? Well, sadly...every time I've used this shampoo I've noticed that my hair starts shedding excessively! When I run my fingers through my hair, it comes out in small clumps! I'm pretty sad about his, because I really like how my hair looks and feels when I use this shampoo.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I do not recommend this. This dried out my hair and did not do anything for frizz. There are much better products on the market like Pureology which are worth the extra money.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This shampoo paired with the conditioner is fabulous, but like some other Joico products, you must use it for a week or so to appreciate it. I don't recommend daily washing, just use every other day...you should not wash your hair daily anyway as it is too drying & if your hair is damaged...the overwashing isn't helping you! Anyway, if at first you don't love it, keep using it b/c I promise the results will be great after continuous use. I almost gave up on it, but after about the 5th shampoo or so, I realized it really was doing a fantastic job of moisturizing & helping to make my hair more healthy!

on 2/11/2004 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Ohhhhh the coconut, pina colada scent is great in the morning showers! As you can tell, I love this product. I have thick, straight hair that gets dyed frequently so this helps bring the shine back. Hair feels so silky after every use.

Popular Shampoos