Schwarzkopf Gliss Deep Repair Shampoo

No Image

4.6

Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Diso dium Cocoamphodiacetate, Sodium Chloride, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Polyquaterni um-10, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Arginine, Acetyl Tyrosine, Arctium Majus Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Polyqua ternium-11, Niacinamide, Ornithine HCl, Citrulline, Bio tin, Panthenol, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydro lyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Citric Acid, Parfum, Sodium Benzoate, Laureth-2, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate, Mica, PEG-14M, Vanillin, Linalool, CI 77891.

on 7/23/2018 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

this is my personal experience. i had a good volume hair before i used to colored my hair .. without any good treatments and good shampoo my hair was thinning ,flat ,less volume and breakage also (specially dry). one day i went to the shop and try to find the good shampoo the owner show me this product ( blue color bottles) price too good .so i have no idea on that time but i trust his words.After i washed my hair using shampoo and conditioner its tooooo good .. its a ultimate volume shampoo. absolutely it is..
i am very happy with product even i used oil that fullness never gone away if you use some conditioner (the truth is) your hair will be flat but in this product is amazing conditioner does not make my hair flat .i do believe in this product. soft smell i love it. this is the shampoo which i was seeking for..if you have flat thin hair this is the best one for those hair ..thank you

on 12/17/2012 11:17:00 AM

Im a product junky and a firm believer that price dont always determain the quality. Hence im excited to try all types of product on my mission to make my hair the bestest hair it can be.
First, hair problem. My hair is naturally fine, straight with kinks and tend to get oily. However, the ends are very dry and bleached. When I say bleached I mean not just slightly highlighted but fried! So I accepted my faith, if I want this hairstyle I need a good shampoo and conditioner. I normaly use Loreal elvital for dyed hair. Its actually not bad. But not perfect. I have used Loreal proffesional cellular repair. Schampoo good, mask to heavy. I have tried Kerastase for weak hair (green bottles). Also good, but pricey. So I wanted a cheap alternative. I have to say Im pleasantly surprised by this range. I bought the schampoo and conditioner and after drying my hair it had quite a bit of volume to it. My ends were still a little dry, but I think there is not a range invented to this date that could cure them. So I always use a little hair oil. Normally on the second day after washing my hair get kinks from sleeping on it. Not this time! Yay! My hair still feels light and not weight down. AND straighter! I am use to washing my hair every other day due to my roots getting oliy. So dont think it did anything for that but thats not what its for anyway.
I would recomend it, its a good budget alternative.
Oh by the way, smell is not great. So one lippy off.
Edit: Third day now and my hair is not greasy yet !!! YAY!

on 6/16/2011 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I buy this one in the pink bottle its a bit pricey as opposed to pantene but it does the job it has a great smell and leaves my hair silky shiny and healthy the downfall is the price but otherwize its a great shamppo it does however work well in conjunction with the pink leave in conditioner spray

I have bleached, dry hair with a lot of breakage. Recently I bleached my hair from dyed dark brown to platinum blonde. My hair was in a horrible condition. Before this I tried expensive salon stuff like tigi, matthew james and joico. This is the first line that has made a difference. After washing my hair didn't break at all, instead it was shiny and had lot's of volume.

on 2/20/2009 3:41:00 AM

this product smells so nice and fresh. and it really does make your hair more manageable, soft and silky. There is a leave in conditioner in this range, and that is another truly awesome find!

on 7/18/2008 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this shampoo while on holiday in Belgrade, Serbia. Everything about this product is lovely, from the consistency to the smell, to the price, which is shockingly low considering the quality. If only one could find this in Canada! Yet another reason to visit my in-laws more often.

May i jus tsay i was very pleasantly shocked to find Schwarzkopf stuff for RM10 (abt USD3) in a drugstore and have it actually work! i was so sure this was expired stuff or the one SK line that didn't work, but it does! i love it! i have long thick hair with incredibly stubborn ringlets that i just dyed a rich reddish brown, and this is the first shampoo/conditiner combo that makes my hair smoother and less frizzy. plus the price makes this a no-brainer! :) Sadly they don't have the full line, just the shampoo & conditioner.. but hey.. at least i have that!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was worried that this would weigh down my hair - especially as I use it in conjunction with the conditioner and conditioning spray - but it has worked wonders! My hair is oily at the scalp and dry at the ends, but you'd never guess :)
Great if you blow dry your hair daily as I do. My hair has volume and shine. Love it!

wow i like this one. made my hair soft and moisturized. would have given 5 lippies if it smelled better. but other than that i think this shampoo is awesome for a cheap drugstore brand.

Love this!! Found it in London. Very cheap, around 2 pounds. I have previously thermally reconditioned, dyed hair which tends to be frizzy and curly (nightmare). This shampoo cleans well, and leaves my very damaged hair much softer, healthier-looking and shinier. I'd recommend this to anyone with damaged hair!