Redken All Soft Shampoo

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Redken All Soft Shampoo
Redken All Soft Shampoo 300mlEnter TitleAll Soft Shampoo

3.7

Aqua (Water), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethicone, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance, Sodium Glycolate, Cocamide MIPA, Sodium PCA, Salicylic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, Carbomer, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Benzyl Alcohol, Argania Spinosa kernel Oil, Arginine, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Coumarin, Linalool, Limonene, Methyl Cocoate, Sodium Cocoate, Hydrolyzed vegetable protein pg-propyl silanetriol, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 15510 (Orange 4), CI 17200 (Red 33).

on 4/26/2018 6:16:00 AM

I have used this shampoo three times. I had huge expectations for it given all the reviews and don’t get me wrong - this is a good shampoo but I am a bit underwhelmed with the whole line as it is not as hydrating as I expected. But back to the shampoo:

I shampoo my hair twice every wash. This shampoo has a lovely texture and scent. It lathers a lot and it is nice to work with. It feels luxurious and the best thing is - it doesn’t make my roots any oilier than any other shampoo, even volumizing shampoos (still need to wash every other day though). The big con is that it leaves my hair feeling a bit dry and knotty after rinsing it off, and a bit frizzy when dry. Not what I expected of a shampoo named ”all soft”. After shampooing I use the conditioner or the mask from the same line (review coming soon). My hair isn’t softer than usual and it doesn’t look or feel better/healthier than before.

4 lippies for the beautiful packaging, the scent, the texture and for not making my roots oilier than usual. I will probably not repurchase though.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This shampoo weighs down my hair and leaves a residue over time, which looks greasy. I also suspect it irritates my scalp a bit, as I get some flakiness after a few uses. I've used this on and off for a few weeks at a time, and I always end up going back to something else.

I tried to use this up when I wash my bangs in the sink between hair washes, but it just weighs my hair down too much, and it makes it seem too dull.

The bottle is also annoying, the shape makes it hard to control how much can be squeezed out, and the lid is so small that if you want to store it upside down, it topples over easily.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the first ever Redken shampoo that doesn't mess with my scalp. No dryness, no flakiness, no eczema - perfect for daily (I wash my hair every other day) use.
I like the scent, I love how it lathers. I don't notice my hair to be softer, I don't really need that, but it seems to be moisturizing without making my roots greasy, yet it's impossible to brush through the hair without a conditioner.
After a miserable failure of Sulfate Free Shampoos on my hair I've very happy to discover that easily available Redken All Soft gives me everything I need the most days. I only struggle when I need to do some out of the shower hair treatment that requires washing the hair and brushing it wet without using any other product.

on 11/19/2017 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This has been my go-to for a few years now, not sure why I didn't think of writing a review before! The All Soft shampoo is the best of the Redken line and the only one that's actually worth the price (their conditioners are lackluster to terrible). They reformulated this awhile back but it's still great if a bit different. It's a very gentle shampoo, leaves my hair feeling clean and soft, and it has a nice scent.

Edit: did they reformulate it again? Bought a new bottle and this newest one is leaving my hair in greasy clumps. Ugh.

on 5/26/2017 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have not ever tried the older formula of this shampoo from Redken, All Soft. My review is based on the current one in store, which has argan oil in it. I feel like this works really well for my dry, thick, and coarse hair. The scent is a pleasure, and my hair doesn't feel dry or heavy after using this shampoo. If anything, it feels really soft. I really enjoy this shampoo and I would use it again.

on 10/1/2016 1:32:00 AM

Only 3 lippies as this makes my dry/processed hair feel lovely, soft and nourished. And, it stays looking smooth & nice for days. However, I left it on for longer than usual, on my last wash, and it has made my head itch like mad.
An expensive, but very good conditioner for dry & damaged hair, as long as you aren't sensitive to SLS. Sadly my search for that HG conditioner continues. :(

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This shampoo it's amazing. A little bit coney but I don't mind it. It leaves my hair super clean and soft and shiny.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this shampoo and the matching conditioner on the basis of good reviews here.

I purchased from a reputable hairdressing salon.

On the first wash, this product lived up to it's promise - my hair was beautifully soft and full. The fragrance is also really lovely. On the second wash, the hair was a little rougher. By the fourth or fifth wash (washing around every three days) my hair was dry, thin-looking and nasty. It was just getting worse and worse and was beginning to look like really bad hair.

I quickly applied a clarifying shampoo to get this junk out of my hair, and a Wella treatment to help undo the damage done.

Perhaps this product has high levels of protein in it.

Suffice to say, that's $40 down the drain and I won't be re-purchasing.

All Soft is amazing! I was using Diamond Oil and it was making my hair so stringy and gross. At first I chalked it up to the fact that I was pregnant, isn't hair supposed to be amazing while pregnant?! When it didn't go away after I had my babe and after reading Diamond Oil reviews it is pretty common compliant. Immediately after using this my hair started improving texture and appearance. Too bad it took so long and so many bad hair days to realize. I recommend trying to get during a liter sale at Beauty Brands (usually they have an annual one all of July). It is pretty expensive otherwise.

on 11/11/2014 6:17:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

this product is amazing! i have dry damaged hair from bleaching it white! this makes my hair soft, manageable and even shiny!! would definitely recommend