Redken All Soft Shampoo

Redken All Soft Shampoo
Redken All Soft Shampoo 300mlEnter TitleAll Soft Shampoo

3.9

Aqua (Water), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethicone, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance, Sodium Glycolate, Cocamide MIPA, Sodium PCA, Salicylic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, Carbomer, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Benzyl Alcohol, Argania Spinosa kernel Oil, Arginine, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Coumarin, Linalool, Limonene, Methyl Cocoate, Sodium Cocoate, Hydrolyzed vegetable protein pg-propyl silanetriol, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 15510 (Orange 4), CI 17200 (Red 33).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the first ever Redken shampoo that doesn't mess with my scalp. No dryness, no flakiness, no eczema - perfect for daily (I wash my hair every other day) use.
I like the scent, I love how it lathers. I don't notice my hair to be softer, I don't really need that, but it seems to be moisturizing without making my roots greasy.
After a miserable failure of Sulfate Free Shampoos on my hair I've very happy to discover that easily available Redken All Soft gives me everything I need.

on 12/18/2017 5:35:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I really loved the Smooth Lock line but that seems to have been discontinued. The All Soft line is good, It is very moisturizing on my dry, heat styled, highlighted blonde, and natural (dry!)gray hair. The shampoo smells nice and leave my hair soft and fairly tangle free. I have been alternating with the Extreme shampoo and conditioners and that seems to have helped my hair a lot. I also do an Aphogee 2 step TX and use Olaplex about every 4-6 weeks.

on 11/19/2017 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This has been my go-to for a few years now, not sure why I didn't think of writing a review before! The All Soft shampoo is the best of the Redken line and the only one that's actually worth the price (their conditioners are lackluster to terrible). They reformulated this awhile back but it's still great if a bit different. It's a very gentle shampoo, leaves my hair feeling clean and soft, and it has a nice scent.

on 5/26/2017 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have not ever tried the older formula of this shampoo from Redken, All Soft. My review is based on the current one in store, which has argan oil in it. I feel like this works really well for my dry, thick, and coarse hair. The scent is a pleasure, and my hair doesn't feel dry or heavy after using this shampoo. If anything, it feels really soft. I really enjoy this shampoo and I would use it again.

on 10/1/2016 1:32:00 AM

Only 3 lippies as this makes my dry/processed hair feel lovely, soft and nourished. And, it stays looking smooth & nice for days. However, I left it on for longer than usual, on my last wash, and it has made my head itch like mad.
An expensive, but very good conditioner for dry & damaged hair, as long as you aren't sensitive to SLS. Sadly my search for that HG conditioner continues. :(

on 9/18/2016 9:54:00 PM

Used for a couple of weeks - and didn't like it. Made my hair look greasy, never felt clean or soft.
It smells great - but I would never recommend or purchase again.

on 9/8/2016 2:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Now, I have normal hair that is a bit dry on ends, This is the worst shampoo I have ever tried. It doesn't even get my hair clean, let alone doing anything good. I've noticed that I've been missing unusual amounts of hair with it. I've given it a try (2 weeks!), and it goes straight in the trash bin. Horrible!
It might work on thin, super-dry hair, but for that price - try KMS California, Moistrepair

Bought this twice over a few years and was always impressed. Its not a shampoo I would use every day as it is just too expensive. I used to save it for days when I wanted nice hair! It really did work to soften my hair, made it look sleek and wel defined. However , can not bring myself.to buy again since. Foumd.out Redken test on animals. Boo!

on 7/7/2016 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Love this product. It keeps my thick curly hair looking smooth and shiny. It definitely lives up to the name!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This shampoo lives up to its name. Soft! I wouldn't use it more than once a week maybe. It was way too heavy on my hair to use all the time, but when I do use it my thick, wavy hair can be blow dried soft and straight very easily without getting frizzy. I would recommend this product for those that have rough, damaged hair.