Redken All Soft Shampoo

Redken All Soft Shampoo
Redken All Soft Shampoo 300mlEnter TitleAll Soft Shampoo

3.9

Aqua (Water), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethicone, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance, Sodium Glycolate, Cocamide MIPA, Sodium PCA, Salicylic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, Carbomer, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Benzyl Alcohol, Argania Spinosa kernel Oil, Arginine, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Coumarin, Linalool, Limonene, Methyl Cocoate, Sodium Cocoate, Hydrolyzed vegetable protein pg-propyl silanetriol, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 15510 (Orange 4), CI 17200 (Red 33).

on 9/18/2016 9:54:00 PM

Used for a couple of weeks - and didn't like it. Made my hair look greasy, never felt clean or soft.
It smells great - but I would never recommend or purchase again.

on 9/8/2016 2:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Now, I have normal hair that is a bit dry on ends, This is the worst shampoo I have ever tried. It doesn't even get my hair clean, let alone doing anything good. I've noticed that I've been missing unusual amounts of hair with it. I've given it a try (2 weeks!), and it goes straight in the trash bin. Horrible!
It might work on thin, super-dry hair, but for that price - try KMS California, Moistrepair

To Read all 753 Reviews, Login or Join

Bought this twice over a few years and was always impressed. Its not a shampoo I would use every day as it is just too expensive. I used to save it for days when I wanted nice hair! It really did work to soften my hair, made it look sleek and wel defined. However , can not bring myself.to buy again since. Foumd.out Redken test on animals. Boo!

on 7/7/2016 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Love this product. It keeps my thick curly hair looking smooth and shiny. It definitely lives up to the name!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This shampoo lives up to its name. Soft! I wouldn't use it more than once a week maybe. It was way too heavy on my hair to use all the time, but when I do use it my thick, wavy hair can be blow dried soft and straight very easily without getting frizzy. I would recommend this product for those that have rough, damaged hair.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Ok... This is MY FAVORITE SHAMPOO ON THE MARKET!!

I bought this and the All-Soft conditioner and have used them for about 2 weeks. Now my usual thick, coarse, scary straw-like hair has been magically transformed into beautiful, shiny, smooth, healthy hair!!! I've tried so many different brands out there, and I tell you, they don't even compare to this! I'm beyond impressed and can't believe that I now have the hair I've always wanted! Very excited about this product.

When I began using this shampoo I noticed that my hair got a lot frizzier than normal. Also, I don't enjoy the smell of it. I don't know that I will repurchase this since I feel like herbal essence does just as well of a job if not better and is much cheaper.

on 1/23/2016 3:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

first my scalp is very senstive. so my review might not be helpful for
non plobrem scalp lady's.
I don't get any allergic reaction with all soft shampoo .
its makes my hair soft / bounce. no wonder its very populer.

It is a decent shampoo. Nothing exceptional but does a good enough job. My concern was the "soft" part. Having my hair quite fine I feared the shampoo would make it too soft flying away. But no. The hair seemed smooth and stayed in place, very nice to touch too. What I lack is a bit of bounce.
3.5/5

This shampoo left my hair feeling really limp. I have oily roots and dry ends and this stuff left my hair too "soft"