Redken All Soft Shampoo

Redken All Soft Shampoo
image 1image 2image 3

3.9

Aqua (Water), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethicone, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance, Sodium Glycolate, Cocamide MIPA, Sodium PCA, Salicylic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, Carbomer, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Benzyl Alcohol, Argania Spinosa kernel Oil, Arginine, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Coumarin, Linalool, Limonene, Methyl Cocoate, Sodium Cocoate, Hydrolyzed vegetable protein pg-propyl silanetriol, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 15510 (Orange 4), CI 17200 (Red 33).

on 7/7/2016 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Love this product. It keeps my thick curly hair looking smooth and shiny. It definitely lives up to the name!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This shampoo lives up to its name. Soft! I wouldn't use it more than once a week maybe. It was way too heavy on my hair to use all the time, but when I do use it my thick, wavy hair can be blow dried soft and straight very easily without getting frizzy. I would recommend this product for those that have rough, damaged hair.

To Read all 750 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Ok... This is MY FAVORITE SHAMPOO ON THE MARKET!!

I bought this and the All-Soft conditioner and have used them for about 2 weeks. Now my usual thick, coarse, scary straw-like hair has been magically transformed into beautiful, shiny, smooth, healthy hair!!! I've tried so many different brands out there, and I tell you, they don't even compare to this! I'm beyond impressed and can't believe that I now have the hair I've always wanted! Very excited about this product.

When I began using this shampoo I noticed that my hair got a lot frizzier than normal. Also, I don't enjoy the smell of it. I don't know that I will repurchase this since I feel like herbal essence does just as well of a job if not better and is much cheaper.

on 1/23/2016 3:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

first my scalp is very senstive. so my review might not be helpful for
non plobrem scalp lady's.
I don't get any allergic reaction with all soft shampoo .
its makes my hair soft / bounce. no wonder its very populer.

It is a decent shampoo. Nothing exceptional but does a good enough job. My concern was the "soft" part. Having my hair quite fine I feared the shampoo would make it too soft flying away. But no. The hair seemed smooth and stayed in place, very nice to touch too. What I lack is a bit of bounce.
3.5/5

This shampoo left my hair feeling really limp. I have oily roots and dry ends and this stuff left my hair too "soft"

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This shampoo it's amazing. A little bit coney but I don't mind it. It leaves my hair super clean and soft and shiny.

on 10/6/2015 8:39:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Wow... First use and... it's like my hair is completely different! Its amazing. You notice the difference when you use this shampoo and conditioner. The smell is amazing and your hair feels like silk. Have not noticed any down sides what so ever.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this shampoo and the matching conditioner on the basis of good reviews here.

I purchased from a reputable hairdressing salon.

On the first wash, this product lived up to it's promise - my hair was beautifully soft and full. The fragrance is also really lovely. On the second wash, the hair was a little rougher. By the fourth or fifth wash (washing around every three days) my hair was dry, thin-looking and nasty. It was just getting worse and worse and was beginning to look like really bad hair.

I quickly applied a clarifying shampoo to get this junk out of my hair, and a Wella treatment to help undo the damage done.

Perhaps this product has high levels of protein in it.

Suffice to say, that's $40 down the drain and I won't be re-purchasing.

Popular Shampoos