Redken All Soft Shampoo

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Redken All Soft Shampoo
Redken All Soft Shampoo 300mlEnter TitleAll Soft Shampoo

Aqua (Water), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethicone, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance, Sodium Glycolate, Cocamide MIPA, Sodium PCA, Salicylic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, Carbomer, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Benzyl Alcohol, Argania Spinosa kernel Oil, Arginine, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Coumarin, Linalool, Limonene, Methyl Cocoate, Sodium Cocoate, Hydrolyzed vegetable protein pg-propyl silanetriol, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 15510 (Orange 4), CI 17200 (Red 33).

on 7/7/2016 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Love this product. It keeps my thick curly hair looking smooth and shiny. It definitely lives up to the name!

on 1/14/2015 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

For anyone out there looking to try something new, dont use this product. Although i would recommend this for someone with really really dry or super brittle hair other than that dont use this if you have medium dry hair. I dont have oily hair but i have been using this shampoo for the past 2 months and its made my hair super oily. my scalp is always itchy and its not because i dont wash it it gets dirty and oily witn 2 days i definitely thought this product would fix the frizziness of my hair but i didn't see any improvement.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

My hair: oily roots, semi-damged, dry roots, un-tameable frizz, 3 cowlicks (not relevant but UGH), long and thin

What I wanted: Something that would make my hair soft, shiny and bouncy. I wanted it to tame my frizz and allow me to only wash my hair every second day.

What I got: For the first 3 weeks it worked great! my hair was soft, shiny and I noticed that it wasn't as frizzy! And then came the dreaded week four- greasy roots, dry ends and stringy, stringy hair. It''s overly shiny and a major confidence killer- and I've tried everything from showering every day to showering every couple of days to using and not using morracan oil and it all ended in the same result! It almost feels like theres a permanent film on my hair.

Next I'm definitely going to try a different shampoo and conditioner, I'm thinking the Joico Daily Care Balancing Shampoo and conditioner!

I have been using this togheter with the all soft conditioner and all soft heavy cream for about two years now and i love it! Redken is quality, for sure. It smells good and cleanses perfectly, totally worth the price. It does however have a tendency of making my hair greasy faster than the kerastase schampoos i've also been using as an alternative to this one. But on the other side my hair is very sensitive and gets greasy pretty quick so i just schampoo twice!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I just tried this for the first time today. So far I'm happy with it. I have a lot of hair but it's thin, wavy, and pretty frizzy and oily. The shampoo and conditioner combined has left my hair free of oil and extremely soft. From what I can see it's also a lot less frizzy as well. However, I really have only used other really cheap shampoos for the past few years so I'm not sure if that's the reason why I've had pretty good results. I will continue using this and am satisfied with the results after the first use.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Lovely this Shampoo, the smell is Georges... wanna buy again

i heard so many good things about this product and couldnt find it anywhere. when i finally found it i decided to try it out. i was expecting it to work like magic although it just worked like any other average shampoo. i have no cons with it but its just not worth the money!

I bought this shampoo and conditioner a couple of weeks ago because I was almost out of my Garnier Fructis ones. It was fairly expensive, but I bought it on sale. So feelings on this:
1) It smells AMAZING. It smells a bit like pears and cream, and the smell stays without being too strong. I have gotten sooo many compliments on how good I smell and they were all because of the shampoo and conditioner.
2) It makes my hair really soft. Note: Soft doesn't mean smooth. My hair really isn't that smooth but it isn't tangly and it has gotten so much more touchable after using these products.
3) The only bad thing is that it does dry your hair out a bit. Your scalp gets a little itchy but you can just use olive oil on your scalp to make it more moisturized.

I would definitely buy this again, I just love trying new shampoos. But I love this a lot. Get it!!

I have used this shampoo for about two years and all of a sudden recently, my hair has become greasy after I take a shower. I realized that it is because I cannot use this shampoo EVERY day. If I use it twice a week, it keeps my hair SO soft and really healthy looking. I use heat on my hair pretty much everyday and this tames down my friz a lot and makes my hair look like I never put heat on it! I love this shampoo and will continue purchasing it!

on 11/6/2011 1:33:00 AM

This is the best shampoo I have ever used. I decided to use this because my hair was very damaged and dry from temporarily using a cheap blow-dryer (I have bought a new one since). My hair was literally silky soft after I used it. My hair felt healthier and the dryness was significantly reduced. I have gotten better results from using this shampoo than sodium and sulfate free shampoos, and that certainly came as a surprise to me. I would honestly recommend this shampoo to everyone, it is simply amazing!