Biologique Recherche creme dermopurifiante

Biologique Recherche creme dermopurifiante
Enter Title

4.3

Creme Dermo-Purifiante. Biologique Recherche. Purifying Face Cream for Unbalanced Skin.WATER, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, MINERAL OIL (PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM) STEARIC ACID, TRIETHANOLAMINE, LANOLIN OIL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, HYDROLYZED SILK, MIMOSA BARK EXTRACT (MIMOSA TENUIFLORA), ARNICA EXTRACT (ARNICA MONTANA), HYDROCOTYL EXTRACT (CENTELLA ASIATICA), YEAST EXTRACT (FAEX), BLADDERWRAK EXTRACT (FUCUS VESICULOSUS), HORSETAIL EXTRACT (EQUISETUM ARVENSE), CUCUMBER FRUIT EXTRACT (CUCUMIS SATIVUS), BIRCH BARK EXTRACT (BETULA ALBA), IVY EXTRACT (HEDERA HELIX), THYME EXTRACT (THYMUS VULGARIS), YARROW EXTRACT (ACHILLEA MILLEFOLIUM), LAVANDER ETRACT (LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA), HORSE CHESNUT EXTRACT (AESCULUS HIPPOCASTANUM), MYRTLE EXTRACT (MYRTUS COMUNIS), ONION BULB EXTRACT (ALLIUM CEPA), MYRRH RESIN EXTRACT (COMMIPHORA MYRRHA), WITCH HAZEL BARK/LEAF/TWIG EXTRACT (HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA), ST JOHN'S WORT FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT (HYPERICUM PERFORATUM), LACTIC ACID, GLUCONOLACTONE, CITRIC ACID, UREA, ALLANTOIN, SERINE, VINEGAR, RHIZOBIAN GUM, MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE, MAGNESIUM NITRATE, NIACINAMIDE, ASCORBIC ACID, TRIETHANOLAMINE LACTATE, SODIUM LACTATE, SALICYLIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, GLYCERIN, SORBITOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DIETHYLENE GLYCOL, ETHOXYDIGLYCOL, ISOPROPANOL, CETEARETH-33, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CARBOMER, PHENOXYETHANOL, CHLORPHENESIN, METHYLPARABEN, IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA, ETHYLPARABEN, METHYLCHLOROISOTHYAZOLINONE, PROPYLPARABEN, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, ALCOHOL.

on 9/15/2018 8:44:00 AM

I love this cream and the toner and masks from this line, because they really helped clear and heal my nasty persistent hormonal acne. After 20+ years of hormonal therapy, I finally had to stop because of my age, which makes it risky to continue, and as soon as I did, my chin and T-zone became infested with festering white heads and cystic acne that just kept coming up over and over, more and more frequently. I’ve tried so many different treatments and finally stumbled on to this from a recommendation from a fellow European YouTuber, Ali Andrea, who has a skin type very similar to mine. She claimed that the esthetician at BR helped her to clear up her skin, so I did some research and found a salon here in Japan that uses their products. I was a little disappointed, tbh, when I realized that their facial did not include extractions and the stench of the products is really off-putting. But the next day my acne was subdued, as if by magic, and not only did it start clearing up, but after one month of continuous use I am acne-free once again. This cream is very soothing, not heavy at all, and it does hydrate while mattifying, which is truly weird. It does stink to high heaven, so I never use it in the day time, unless I am trying to get more space on the subway. ;-) It’s pricy, but the product goes a long, long way. Unlike the other reviewers I do not hate the scent, because the results have been more than worth it for me. And frankly I’d rather have a product that works and has less nasties in it, than an expensive perfumed cream that doesn’t do much. Already repurchased a second jar from Vienna, where it’s cheaper than Asia.

on 8/14/2018 4:24:00 AM

The brand is packed with animal origin ingredients... pig collagen... placenta... just awful stuff. Old fashioned textures and terrible scents. Does it work? Sure, like cocaine works and arsenic does work! Tried a sample only and ended up with so much redness and irritation...

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I don't have enough BAD things to say about this cream. It really gets me angry just thinking about how much money I wasted on this and the horrible acidic toner from this brand. I would steer clear, it's really awful.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I usually don't spend on face creams, but I was half-asleep and had low self-control. The consultant from Rescue Spa recommended this to me (I believe it's the standard for anyone acclimating to BR) and I was wary after reading the description, considering my skin is typically more dry and dehydrated and the product sounds made for combo/congested types. Luckily for me, I love it. It's difficult to attribute any clarifying results to this product in particular, as I started other BR products simultaneously, but my skin is glowing. It has an interesting texture—a bit chunky, almost like a cream with oatmeal—and is thick at room temperature, but goes on easily if you warm it in your hands. A spatula is recommended since it comes in a jar (normally more points off, but realistically necessary with the texture). It keeps my skin soft without being oily and has a really beautiful satin-matte finish. It does have a bit of a smell (faint yeast), but nothing like some of the P50 variations or Masque Vivant. $95 for 1.7oz isn't cheap for a cream (though you need surprisingly little), but it's on the lower end of BR pricing and a worthy product to try if you're exploring the line.

This stinks but gave me glowing, baby looking, matte skin. Kid you not. Started getting compliments on how natural my "makeup" looks like the third week I was using this Creme (after P50 of course), also when I stopped wearing BB cream.

Also note- this does NOT have mineral oil as some reviewers say- the second ingredient is glycerin.

on 1/21/2018 3:38:00 PM

This is the third time I am getting an inadequate recommendation from a BR facialist so I will stop going there. I have received a sample for this for dehydrated, milia prone, sensitive skin.
It should NOT be used for any skin type prone to breakouts. The second ingredient in this is Mineral Oil. Pore clogging and cheap ingredient. Same as petrolatum. And making the absorption of any other ingredients in this concoction impossible due to the molecule size.

I’m 24 with oily/acne prone skin and I would not recommend this product for anyone with the same skin type, although I’m pretty sure that’s what it’s made for? I really wanted to like this product since I spent so much money on it, but after using it for about a month, my face was still an oil slick with breakouts. This probably increased my oil production 5x, so much so that you could fry an egg on my face. I still got painful, underground pimples on my chin while using this. I continued using it because I thought my skin would balance itself out and reveal a beautiful glow. I used this in the mornings after the lait vip 02 and p50 (both of which I LOVE), but I had to stop using this product after absolutely no positive results. The packaging is also awful, I just don’t understand why a high-end skincare brand still packages moisturizers in jars? I was always paranoid that I was adding bacteria to the moisturizer from my fingers, even after washing them. The whipped texture is nice and the smell isn’t horrendous but also not anything I’d like to smell again in my life.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I recently received this as a sample when I reordered Lotion P50 1970. I wasn’t going to use it because I had a few breakouts at the time and I was nervous to try anything new but one night I thought my skin couldn’t look any worse and used it. When I woke up the next morning I couldn’t believe it. My skin tone was even and my acne was much better than the day before. My pores were also smaller. I finished using the sample every day for a week and the results kept getting better. No breakouts and pores smaller than they have ever been. I was praying this wasn’t going to be $300 because I was ordering the full size no matter what. So I was very happy when I saw the $91 price. The smell isn’t the best but I honestly couldn’t care less about the smell. It smells like yeast. I only use this at night and I’m very happy with the results. My skin really agrees with whatever is in this. I’d like to try more from this brand. A+

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Each time I use this, I always wake up with a cystic zit or two on my face the next morning. It also leaves my skin slightly greasier than normal. This product feels too rich so if your skin is oily and acne-prone, this is probably not for you. Could work for dry, more mature skin, though. The smell is tolerable.

on 5/25/2017 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I am on my second container of this cream. I use it twice a day (sometimes more because of overheated city apartment living) and I have combo oily/dry patchy, milia, problem mature skin. It is one of my favorite products because it is slowly but surely normalizing my skin -- getting rid of the patchiness, regulating the oil and making me naturally more matte. Please see my review under P50 for regimen if you are interested. Note: I stopped using this due to my husbands intense dislike of the yeast odor and a decision to change up and simplify a skin care regimen.