Biologique Recherche creme dermopurifiante

Biologique Recherche creme dermopurifiante
Enter Title

4.4

Creme Dermo-Purifiante. Biologique Recherche. Purifying Face Cream for Unbalanced Skin.WATER, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, MINERAL OIL (PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM) STEARIC ACID, TRIETHANOLAMINE, LANOLIN OIL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, HYDROLYZED SILK, MIMOSA BARK EXTRACT (MIMOSA TENUIFLORA), ARNICA EXTRACT (ARNICA MONTANA), HYDROCOTYL EXTRACT (CENTELLA ASIATICA), YEAST EXTRACT (FAEX), BLADDERWRAK EXTRACT (FUCUS VESICULOSUS), HORSETAIL EXTRACT (EQUISETUM ARVENSE), CUCUMBER FRUIT EXTRACT (CUCUMIS SATIVUS), BIRCH BARK EXTRACT (BETULA ALBA), IVY EXTRACT (HEDERA HELIX), THYME EXTRACT (THYMUS VULGARIS), YARROW EXTRACT (ACHILLEA MILLEFOLIUM), LAVANDER ETRACT (LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA), HORSE CHESNUT EXTRACT (AESCULUS HIPPOCASTANUM), MYRTLE EXTRACT (MYRTUS COMUNIS), ONION BULB EXTRACT (ALLIUM CEPA), MYRRH RESIN EXTRACT (COMMIPHORA MYRRHA), WITCH HAZEL BARK/LEAF/TWIG EXTRACT (HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA), ST JOHN'S WORT FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT (HYPERICUM PERFORATUM), LACTIC ACID, GLUCONOLACTONE, CITRIC ACID, UREA, ALLANTOIN, SERINE, VINEGAR, RHIZOBIAN GUM, MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE, MAGNESIUM NITRATE, NIACINAMIDE, ASCORBIC ACID, TRIETHANOLAMINE LACTATE, SODIUM LACTATE, SALICYLIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, GLYCERIN, SORBITOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DIETHYLENE GLYCOL, ETHOXYDIGLYCOL, ISOPROPANOL, CETEARETH-33, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CARBOMER, PHENOXYETHANOL, CHLORPHENESIN, METHYLPARABEN, IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA, ETHYLPARABEN, METHYLCHLOROISOTHYAZOLINONE, PROPYLPARABEN, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, ALCOHOL.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I recently received this as a sample when I reordered Lotion P50 1970. I wasn’t going to use it because I had a few breakouts at the time and I was nervous to try anything new but one night I thought my skin couldn’t look any worse and used it. When I woke up the next morning I couldn’t believe it. My skin tone was even and my acne was much better than the day before. My pores were also smaller. I finished using the sample every day for a week and the results kept getting better. No breakouts and pores smaller than they have ever been. I was praying this wasn’t going to be $300 because I was ordering the full size no matter what. So I was very happy when I saw the $91 price. The smell isn’t the best but I honestly couldn’t care less about the smell. It smells like yeast. I only use this at night and I’m very happy with the results. My skin really agrees with whatever is in this. I’d like to try more from this brand. A+

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Each time I use this, I always wake up with a cystic zit or two on my face the next morning. It also leaves my skin slightly greasier than normal. This product feels too rich so if your skin is oily and acne-prone, this is probably not for you. Could work for dry, more mature skin, though. The smell is tolerable.

on 1/8/2017 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I hate that I love this. It's *so* expensive, but after years of ignorantly mistreating my skin and having the big 3 - 5 coming up in a few weeks I've just accepted that at this point in my life if a $91 cream is what does it for me... well, that's just the way the cookie crumbles. Thankfully, I only use it a few times a week - on 'off nights' from my Curology Rx (tretinoin, azeliac acid, clindamycin), and it's so good that I STILL see all the purported benefits of this product. As others have pointed out BR products aren't known for their pleasant scents, and this one definitely has a yeasty tinge to it, but either it fades or I go nose blind to it pretty quickly. But even if that wasn't the case I think I'd deal with it for how calming, clearing, and hydrating this is.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This doesn't smell great, but it's perfect for problem skin. Only lasts 2-3 months when used 2x a day, but it gets the job done. It's not fancy -- although the price would make you think otherwise -- but it's great. Pair with P50 and VIP O2 cleanser and you're golden.

on 5/25/2017 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I used this back in 2008 in conjunction with P50 and other products in the line up. I used the products for at least a year because I remember repurchasing at least three or more times. My girlfriend, who has beautiful skin told me about iBR and also convinced me to get facials from a skin specialist who used these products along with specialized equipment. I got two facials -- the cost of which made me cringe. In comparison, the products seemed exceedingly reasonable.

This moisturizer is good for combination skin and somewhat mattifying. It works to reduce flakes and normalize skin oil production. Perhaps if my issue was reduction of breakouts or skin texture, I might have continued with the BR line up. But, at the time, i didn't have the pore damage that I have now (due to subsequent ill fated attempts with natural skin care and essential oils). At the time, I was more concerned with getting milia extractions from my dermatologist and trying to decide if I wanted to do hydroquinone for dark spots from dermatological laser. So, the BR products didn't really address my needs.

I also spent a lot of time with P50 and another one, perhaps p50V as well as the lait cleanser. At the time of this review, I find that Paula's choice BHA 2% liquid does a more than adequate job for less money. And, although I became accustomed to smelling like this product, my DH was really happy when I stopped.

i need lotion on my cystic acne and lotion always looked melted and greasy after a few hours. This lotion moisturizes and never makes me looks shiny or greasy. i glow after this. the ONLY other lotion that is better is creme de lamer gel! but thats too expensive to continue to buy.

on 11/1/2015 12:47:00 PM

Okay, so I was VERY excited to try this moisturizer. It remains the most expensive skin care item I have purchased (recent college student here), which I justified by saying that I would save money but not constantly buying, trying and hating moisturizers. Thus I'm very sad to say that I bought, tried and hated this moisturizer just like the others.

Some background: I have hormonal acne that is under control thanks to Duac, and oily, combination sensitive skin. I can't use chemical sunscreens because they make me break out badly, and I avoid heavy fragrances for the same reason. I'm also sensitive to a lot of oils, like olive oil, but can use mineral oil and a few others. I also use BR P50 and really love it. After heavy research, I thought that this moisturizer would be perfect.

It made my skin greasier and made my forehead break out. It has lanolin in it, which I believe is responsible for the greasy feel. It did not adequately moisturize my skin, and I quit using it once I realized I was having to apply another moisturizer on top just to calm my flakes. Its smell is very tolerable to me, so that wasn't the problem. I am really disappointed with this product overall. I recommend the P50 with all my heart though — that remains amazing. Such a bummer!

on 8/26/2015 11:09:00 PM

Like the P50 1970 lotion, this product really works for me, but it also confuses me. Like the P50 lotion that is the star of the line, this has a unique ingredient list that I don't quite get (and a weird smell to match!), but manages to work and make my skin look fantastic. Strong exfoliants and retinoids can make my skin a little bit flaky in the colder months, and this has completely taken care of that while not breaking me out and somehow calming my skin at the same time.

Like many reviewers have already said, it's packaged in a tub, is beige-colored, smells a bit odd (as the others said, like yeast or root vegetables) and has the consistency of buttercream frosting. You only need the smallest amount (about the size of a lima bean), and if you rub it between your fingers before applying it, it melts a bit and makes application very easy. I apply it as the last step in my nighttime routine.

If you've tried the P50 and like it, have combination/oily skin that's prone to breakouts, and are looking for a nighttime moisturizer, this may be a good choice. (My other standby is Cheryl Lee MD TrueLipids Lotion. I don't think I can review it ATM, but wanted to throw it out there as a cheaper alternative. It's also fantastic - even more moisturizing/repairing than the dermopurifiante, and doesn't break me out).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I've never bothered to write a review on here because it seems utterly pointless (especially for something so expensive) HOWEVER: I feel like it's kind of my duty as someone with horrible acne and sensitive skin who's found something good to tell others about it.
I broke down and bought this along with P50 1970 after a long battle with birth-control induced cystic acne. I was 20 years old with painful, embarrassing pimples on my cheeks and chin. It never, ever went away. The toner and creme from shoprescuespa cost me nearly $190. That is absurd. I am a poor, full time student. Unfortunately I had read so many good reviews and already knew the p50 was stellar, so I bought into it.
P50 is too harsh to use on my skin more than twice a week, so it's helped a lot whilst lasting forever. The creme itself is almost doughy and smells it, too. I don't find it nasty but it does reek like yeast. It is VERY emollient, incredibly calming and moisturising. I noticed a huge difference in my skin within a month. It takes more than a day for your face to clear up and really keep your skin moisturised consistently, but it is worth it. I shit you not I have not had a real breakout in four months plus. My skin is soft and (god I hate to say this) "dewy" and clear.
Obviously I'm not thrilled that it comes in a jar, but I wash my hands before using it and keep it in a cool dark place. It did separate a tiny bit after two months (oil like texture on top) but I gave it a good stir with a toothpick and it's been fine. I paid about $90 for this creme and it has lasted me almost five months, I'm sure it will last six. YOU ONLY NEED A TINY BIT AT A TIME: it is very emollient and spreads evenly and smoothly. You can feel your face soaking it up.
Beautiful, beautiful moisturiser that has really made my life easier and when I go to France in May rest assured that I will be stocking up on a ton of BR products. I had horrendous, acne irritated skin since 12 years of age, and it is finally starting to calm down.

on 5/12/2015 10:04:00 PM

I love this product, its def a HG product, but the smell is veeery strong. It cost me $83 AUD plus postage, and you get a fairly small tub for that price, but a fingertips worth does my whole face so I can see it lasting for ages.

Pros: This has completely changed my skin! It feels like velvet going on, and makes my face insanely smooth and lovely. For me it acts like a primer and pore minimiser under makeup - I've been able to throw out so many other products thanks to this. My foundation glides on and looks wonderful. No more cakeyness or dry spots. It dries super quickly too which I love, as I'm impatient and in a hurry. My face stays nice and hydrated all day. I struggle with breakouts and facial burning after applying many moisturisers, but this has never caused a problem. Instead, its very calming for my skin. Even if I only use it once a week, the difference it makes is noticeable and I would continue to buy it.

Cons: The only downside for me is the smell...its sort of like yeast or something, but its so strong that I cannot use the product anytime close to bed or it keeps me awake at night. I have switched to using it in the morning or well before bed time to give the smell a chance to dissipate. Sometimes it still bothers me and I have to wash it off. My boyfriend detests the smell and so I don't put it on on days I'm going to see him, which is a hassle (though he said it does make my skin silky smooth).

Verdict: Wonderful product, but I wouldn't recommend it to people who are bothered by smells. If this product didn't smell even 50% as strongly I would put it on constantly and recommend it to everyone. That said, I am very sensitive to smells and have a lot of allergies, so if you can I recommend getting a tester before purchasing to see if you can handle it. For me, using it even a few times a week has made a huge difference to my skin and I have had many compliments!