Biologique Recherche creme dermopurifiante

Biologique Recherche creme dermopurifiante
Enter Title

4.4

Creme Dermo-Purifiante. Biologique Recherche. Purifying Face Cream for Unbalanced Skin.WATER, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, MINERAL OIL (PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM) STEARIC ACID, TRIETHANOLAMINE, LANOLIN OIL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, HYDROLYZED SILK, MIMOSA BARK EXTRACT (MIMOSA TENUIFLORA), ARNICA EXTRACT (ARNICA MONTANA), HYDROCOTYL EXTRACT (CENTELLA ASIATICA), YEAST EXTRACT (FAEX), BLADDERWRAK EXTRACT (FUCUS VESICULOSUS), HORSETAIL EXTRACT (EQUISETUM ARVENSE), CUCUMBER FRUIT EXTRACT (CUCUMIS SATIVUS), BIRCH BARK EXTRACT (BETULA ALBA), IVY EXTRACT (HEDERA HELIX), THYME EXTRACT (THYMUS VULGARIS), YARROW EXTRACT (ACHILLEA MILLEFOLIUM), LAVANDER ETRACT (LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA), HORSE CHESNUT EXTRACT (AESCULUS HIPPOCASTANUM), MYRTLE EXTRACT (MYRTUS COMUNIS), ONION BULB EXTRACT (ALLIUM CEPA), MYRRH RESIN EXTRACT (COMMIPHORA MYRRHA), WITCH HAZEL BARK/LEAF/TWIG EXTRACT (HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA), ST JOHN'S WORT FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT (HYPERICUM PERFORATUM), LACTIC ACID, GLUCONOLACTONE, CITRIC ACID, UREA, ALLANTOIN, SERINE, VINEGAR, RHIZOBIAN GUM, MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE, MAGNESIUM NITRATE, NIACINAMIDE, ASCORBIC ACID, TRIETHANOLAMINE LACTATE, SODIUM LACTATE, SALICYLIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, GLYCERIN, SORBITOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DIETHYLENE GLYCOL, ETHOXYDIGLYCOL, ISOPROPANOL, CETEARETH-33, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CARBOMER, PHENOXYETHANOL, CHLORPHENESIN, METHYLPARABEN, IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA, ETHYLPARABEN, METHYLCHLOROISOTHYAZOLINONE, PROPYLPARABEN, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, ALCOHOL.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I usually don't spend on face creams, but I was half-asleep and had low self-control. The consultant from Rescue Spa recommended this to me (I believe it's the standard for anyone acclimating to BR) and I was wary after reading the description, considering my skin is typically more dry and dehydrated and the product sounds made for combo/congested types. Luckily for me, I love it. It's difficult to attribute any clarifying results to this product in particular, as I started other BR products simultaneously, but my skin is glowing. It has an interesting texture—a bit chunky, almost like a cream with oatmeal—and is thick at room temperature, but goes on easily if you warm it in your hands. A spatula is recommended since it comes in a jar (normally more points off, but realistically necessary with the texture). It keeps my skin soft without being oily and has a really beautiful satin-matte finish. It does have a bit of a smell (faint yeast), but nothing like some of the P50 variations or Masque Vivant. $95 for 1.7oz isn't cheap for a cream (though you need surprisingly little), but it's on the lower end of BR pricing and a worthy product to try if you're exploring the line.

This stinks but gave me glowing, baby looking, matte skin. Kid you not. Started getting compliments on how natural my "makeup" looks like the third week I was using this Creme (after P50 of course), also when I stopped wearing BB cream.

Also note- this does NOT have mineral oil as some reviewers say- the second ingredient is glycerin.

on 1/21/2018 3:38:00 PM

This is the third time I am getting an inadequate recommendation from a BR facialist so I will stop going there. I have received a sample for this for dehydrated, milia prone, sensitive skin.
It should NOT be used for any skin type prone to breakouts. The second ingredient in this is Mineral Oil. Pore clogging and cheap ingredient. Same as petrolatum. And making the absorption of any other ingredients in this concoction impossible due to the molecule size.

I’m 24 with oily/acne prone skin and I would not recommend this product for anyone with the same skin type, although I’m pretty sure that’s what it’s made for? I really wanted to like this product since I spent so much money on it, but after using it for about a month, my face was still an oil slick with breakouts. This probably increased my oil production 5x, so much so that you could fry an egg on my face. I still got painful, underground pimples on my chin while using this. I continued using it because I thought my skin would balance itself out and reveal a beautiful glow. I used this in the mornings after the lait vip 02 and p50 (both of which I LOVE), but I had to stop using this product after absolutely no positive results. The packaging is also awful, I just don’t understand why a high-end skincare brand still packages moisturizers in jars? I was always paranoid that I was adding bacteria to the moisturizer from my fingers, even after washing them. The whipped texture is nice and the smell isn’t horrendous but also not anything I’d like to smell again in my life.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I recently received this as a sample when I reordered Lotion P50 1970. I wasn’t going to use it because I had a few breakouts at the time and I was nervous to try anything new but one night I thought my skin couldn’t look any worse and used it. When I woke up the next morning I couldn’t believe it. My skin tone was even and my acne was much better than the day before. My pores were also smaller. I finished using the sample every day for a week and the results kept getting better. No breakouts and pores smaller than they have ever been. I was praying this wasn’t going to be $300 because I was ordering the full size no matter what. So I was very happy when I saw the $91 price. The smell isn’t the best but I honestly couldn’t care less about the smell. It smells like yeast. I only use this at night and I’m very happy with the results. My skin really agrees with whatever is in this. I’d like to try more from this brand. A+

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Each time I use this, I always wake up with a cystic zit or two on my face the next morning. It also leaves my skin slightly greasier than normal. This product feels too rich so if your skin is oily and acne-prone, this is probably not for you. Could work for dry, more mature skin, though. The smell is tolerable.

on 5/25/2017 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I am on my second container of this cream. I use it twice a day (sometimes more because of overheated city apartment living) and I have combo oily/dry patchy, milia, problem mature skin. It is one of my favorite products because it is slowly but surely normalizing my skin -- getting rid of the patchiness, regulating the oil and making me naturally more matte. Please see my review under P50 for regimen if you are interested. Note: I stopped using this due to my husbands intense dislike of the yeast odor and a decision to change up and simplify a skin care regimen.

on 1/8/2017 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I hate that I love this. It's *so* expensive, but after years of ignorantly mistreating my skin and having the big 3 - 5 coming up in a few weeks I've just accepted that at this point in my life if a $91 cream is what does it for me... well, that's just the way the cookie crumbles. Thankfully, I only use it a few times a week - on 'off nights' from my Curology Rx (tretinoin, azeliac acid, clindamycin), and it's so good that I STILL see all the purported benefits of this product. As others have pointed out BR products aren't known for their pleasant scents, and this one definitely has a yeasty tinge to it, but either it fades or I go nose blind to it pretty quickly. But even if that wasn't the case I think I'd deal with it for how calming, clearing, and hydrating this is.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This doesn't smell great, but it's perfect for problem skin. Only lasts 2-3 months when used 2x a day, but it gets the job done. It's not fancy -- although the price would make you think otherwise -- but it's great. Pair with P50 and VIP O2 cleanser and you're golden.

i need lotion on my cystic acne and lotion always looked melted and greasy after a few hours. This lotion moisturizes and never makes me looks shiny or greasy. i glow after this. the ONLY other lotion that is better is creme de lamer gel! but thats too expensive to continue to buy.